Jeffree star thread

jeffree star thread

Attached: jeffree-star-feud-too-faced.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

I remember listening to 'beauty killer' when i was 13

pure cancer

damn so youre practically underage

nope

Emo and scene were entirely 100% responsible for killing rock music.

how did this faggot not die with myspace? i'm somewhat impressed he kept himself relevant

>not the trash boring garbage all alt rock has been since MCR broke up
Pfft

THat song came out a decade ago

"No."

so youre telling me that i am old

You are a boomer

He is very popular right now and he us kind of entertaining but he’s actually a terrible person. He was racist in thr past, he put our a seemingly honest apology and was forgiven, which is good. But then some of his enemies get caught up in racist scandals and he celebrates it and makes it all about himself? If he really cared about racism, he would voice have asked for these people to apologize to the black people they offended, but first he made sure to laugh, bitch that he didn’t get an apology yet for some whatever they did to him and says stuff like “I don’t know why people try me”. He seems to befriend people who are doing better than him, get dirt on them and then publicly attack them until he comes on top, using them to gain popularity.
What’s worse is that his fanbase is conpletely braindead, and because of this docummentary that he did with Shame Dawson now everybody loves him and give him a pass for his bad conduct “because he had a hard life :(“
It’s pretty impressive how he became a millionaire in the last 3-4 years, but overall he’s a piece of shit of a person

>Using them
>To gain popularity
Can't tell if you're trolling or just a bad trip, but either way, you're the worst trip

kek
i miss him back when he was edgy

When he befriended that fat girl
Nikki or whatever she had more subscribers than her, then they stopped being friends and he attacked her for having a bigger platform than him and not denouncing racist makeup like he was doing. Now he has more subscribers than her and he said he had dirt on her, maybe that’s why she hasn’t said anything about him. He’s a piece of shit

Are you forgetting about Manny MUA and Laura Lee and all that? Besides, Nikki is trash.

it is not clear what was it that they supposedly did to him. I just remember that Gabriel or whatever put out an apology that seemed scripted by Jeffree. Like, this little guy starts the whole mess by posting a picture of them flipping at Jeffree and I don't see this is a big scandal to begin with "awww they are bullying poor Jeffree :(" then Jeffree uses him, the person who posted the photo, to attack the other people in the photo. I don't see how that situation redeems/justifies Jeffree Star? Also, so suspicious that he gets in so many beefs and falls out with his friends. Right now he's sucking from James Charles, do not be surprised if he throws him under the bus whenever he can

>Gabriel coercing with jeffree
See my first response

I don't know and done really care. Btw this whole "scene" of heavily plastic surgeoned people constantly putting out makeup, reviewing it and acting as if it is a big deal is very pathetic. The people who spend their money on shit that is virtually the same except with another brand name even more pathetic

why didn't jeffree become a Grooby girl