Is it true Pitchfork is laying off tons of staff and putting up a paywall soon?

Is it true Pitchfork is laying off tons of staff and putting up a paywall soon?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 46K)

yep.

t. Pitchfork

Chris Oats agrees

good. maybe anons will finally shut up about p4k

awww diddums.
good
never read the junk website anyways

hopefully

whats p4k shills take on this?

First part is true, second part is not confirmed but is probably true. Hilarious that they expect readers to give them money when they're cutting costs instead of investing in themselves. I love watching this stuff crash and burn.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 12.36.14 AM.png (1264x696, 212K)

in english, doc

Bullshit made up alt-right culture war. They made up that journalists told out of work laborers "learn to code" so now when journalists get laid off they stalk and spam their twitter accounts with LEARN TO CODE memes until they get banned for harassment and then they cry about free speech on twitter. Ignore and move along.

>so now when journalists get laid off they stalk and spam their twitter accounts with LEARN TO CODE memes
thats hilarious

Attached: 1493087902985.jpg (605x586, 70K)

It would be if journalists ever actually told anybody to learn to code but ti's all made up

that söy ain’t doin you favors man

its just funny period lmao

Attached: 1496337226780.png (640x1037, 711K)

>t.

Attached: if-youve-ever-said-youd-fight-in-dumbledores-army.png (500x521, 392K)

>i-its all made up, honest, the journalists said so!
kys you blue checkmark faggot

Sure proved me wrong with all that hot evidence

Attached: burns.jpg (573x411, 115K)

>Pitchfork

Attached: disgusted lego man.jpg (211x193, 8K)

>we have to prove things that you claimed

Attached: 1536542195443.png (300x300, 9K)

Imagine unironically making this sign and being proud of it.
Rowling is below Stephen King tier

Lol what? I don't have to prove that a fake news headline is fake. Journalists never told anyone to learn to code, if they did then you should be able to prove it.

I've written reports for uni that are better than most articles I've read

>Rowling is below Stephen King tier
and star wars and hunger games are both worse than Rowling.

back in 2015-2016 there were tons of annoying signs like these

literally anyone can be a journalist if they wrote decently, at least then if anyone could do it it'd be unbiased

For topics that I know about, the best writers are just bloggers who are hobbyists or professionals in that topic. Journalists ALWAYS suck fat, shit-covered dick at writing about anything compared to people who don't write for a career who just happen to be writing about something. This is because they're the 105 IQ people who graduate from college journalism programs.