Billie Eilish (someone who just started her music career) is billed higher than Interpol (a well-established band) for...

Billie Eilish (someone who just started her music career) is billed higher than Interpol (a well-established band) for one of the biggest and iconic music festivals. Why can't normies see through this industry plant bullshit

Attached: D1rzgebXgAAXDIY.jpg (1200x1200, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFwUXt_SmMs
youtu.be/I53QDNsGD4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i think they probably relate to her personality a lot

>believing the "dark girl I wanna die" personality she plays off

Attached: 1549505770742.png (2848x1704, 412K)

Janet Jackson as Headliner wtf is this shit?

it's might be realer than even she realizes

>a flavour of the month pop girl is billed higher than some old rock band
IT'S A FUCKING CONSPIRACY I SAY!

Maybe this is for artists popular within the UK at the moment. As far I know Interpol are only popular in México.

I get to go for free (I work in the festival for recycling) yet I'm still fucked off Stormzy is the top headliner. Why do they want to bring in the fucking Reading/Boomtown crowd? Especially considering Radiohead was the big act last time.
At least there's The Cure, Chemtrail Bros., and Idles, but really upset the snapchat/instagram/lads lot are getting the focus this year.

The worst thing is they have Stormzy above Wu Tang

bump

Do you retards realistically think the average person is gonna recognize interpol over billie eilish? I say this as an interpol fan who thinks eilish is garbage.

I like Fat White Family, Low, Jon Hopkins, Cat Power, and Santigold, and The Chemical Brothers, The Good, The Bad, and The Queen, and Hozier might be worth seeing.

That said, I feel like you could improve a festival like this a lot by throwing in a few good metal bands to pump things up. Just sprinkle in Napalm Death, Behemoth, Martyrdöd, that kinda stuff here and there.

>omg Sheryl Crow!

Attached: 1517021410730.gif (413x243, 51K)

>*MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH* uhhhh *BURRRRPP* yeah dude

Attached: HandyColdHoneyeater-size_restricted.gif (960x540, 3.15M)

I hate these fuckin "everything" festivals where the line-up looks like someone hit shuffle play all on the itunes store so you've got bands and artists from like 3 decades spanning 7 different genres. You want to go see maybe one, maybe two or three artists and the rest is all shit you couldn't care less about.

Attached: 1519868368225.png (1280x720, 642K)

I looked at the first poster for 2017 and there were wasn't much order to it. Plenty of acts that were high on the poster but played lower slots etc.

I imagine they just put Billie quite high because she's a rising star, and because they're trying to promote a gender balanced lineup

Keep your mind open bub

Attached: 1551661887634.gif (700x670, 269K)

She's not a headliner. Stormzy, The Killers and The Cure are headlining.

I like to think that maybe they've got "weak" headliners this year because theyre saving someone big for next year (50th anniversary). Paul McCartney? Fleetwood Mac? Madonna?

They do have some metal stuff, although usually not on the main stages. Napalm Death played last time, but I missed them.

Maybe because it's a business so theyre trying to appeal to as broad an audience as possible.

probably for the same reason why normies haven't realized yet that trolling has been manufactured into a cultural phenomenon that gets posters to unknowingly promote shit under the guise of epic trolls!

For The Lulz! ™

Attached: MAKEHERDRINK.png (665x519, 330K)

Doubtful. People who are truly depressed tend to become insular and avoid most human contact. Meanwhile Billie has no issue doing ten interviews a week and spending 24/7 on social media.

and hanging out with a lot of black guys

You haven't seen it have you?
youtube.com/watch?v=PFwUXt_SmMs

Interpol was put on the same level with Pale Waves. Sad!

Don't know if only in Mexico but we do hella love Interpol and the love us back

would see The Cure, Chemical Brothers, Jon Hopkins, Interpol and Low

Same dude and literally just found this video.

youtu.be/I53QDNsGD4U