>allowed to defend himself
>found innocent on all accounts

>2019
>docu released after his death
>accusers known to change story multiple times, are really after his money
>zero evidence
>no due process
>everyone convicts him, taking his music off the air etc
>versace "oh wow these allegations are crazy! we won't be selling his clothes anymore"

wtf?!

Attached: 600x600bf.png (600x600, 549K)

bump

Information works like anything else in the universe: It expands until it can no longer maintain it's form, and enters entropy. It didn't happen for man until the age of the internet, when the rapid expansion of information sped up faster than we could keep up with. The result is that we now have a society based on reactionary impulses, and people that are so convinced that "we have more information now" that they aren't willing to look into the issue themselves. The recent thing with Michael Jackson is symptomatic of that.

Yeah this is exactly why I haven't watched the documentary. The guy makes amazing music, was creepy with children and probably inappropriate, but if he actually diddled them it would have been known by now
I don't really express this view irl though since like I said I haven't watched the documentary so

>but if he actually diddled them it would have been known by now

but it is, and it has been been for decades

The documentary is just blatant character assassination. It's anecdotes and several can be verified to be untrue. Plus this image is put in the doc. and focused on for like 10 seconds despite it having absolutely nothing to do with what they're talking about or even the subject of the documentary.

Attached: Jackson.jpg (560x500, 52K)

everything has become tabloids. information no longer exists to educate, enrich or uplift, it's there just to be sold

when you pay people off so they don't press charges there tends to not be much evidence against you

Remember the good ol days when you could watch David Attenborough tell you all about the planet, and everyone simply walked away feeling like they learned something interesting?

The equivalent of Documentaries today would be like watching Blue Planet 1 and 2, then going to work the next day telling everyone you know that you're now a Zoologist, Geologist, and Evolutionary Biologist because you saw a documentary.

Everyone is an expert in anything they saw in video form nowadays. No nuance necessary. Degree mean nothing when you can graduate Summa cum laude of Youtube/Netflix/HBOGO University.

>being this delusional

brah s.m.h lowkey he's guilty

>he's guilty
Not legally. He beat that shit.

Honestly though, who gives a fuck. I'm not gonna stop listening to his shit. And all of my local radio stations aren't dumb enough to take his shit off the air. All these dumbfucks shitting on Mike are just trying to win social points with people who aren't even in their demo to begin with.

have sex

>brah
>baka
>lowkey
you underage b&s don't even try to hide anymore

The jews still want to destroy him after 'they don't care about us' but they didn't expect the power of the people

Sick burn. Definitely the go-to insult by people who have a stable sex life. Especially when the topic has nothing to do with sex, but you're just drowning in it so much you can't help but bring it up.

tl;dr try harder faggot.

HEE HEE INOCENTE

kek stay mad bruh

illiterate

seething

dude you're just getting old
its okay
its happening to me too but we have to accept it with grace or end up as cringey as gen xers

You got really offended though didn't you? Sensitive about it?

Nah. Pretty content with my sex life. I wouldn't tell someone to try harder if they actually got to me. I'd stop posting and do something else. Or if I really felt like I needed to act like they didn't get to me, I'd call them mad and probably throw a "kek" or something in there just to hammer home the fact that I didn't just get demolished.

But everyone is different.

100% agree, man. Due process is dead and this opens up the possibility of post mortem character assassination for anyone. It's not even the fact he probably did it, it's the fact that we can go about shitting on dead people who can't defend themselves with 0 new or even old evidence.

To be fair, it's not like this type of thing is new. We went through that whole Symbols of Oppression phase when a bunch of statue of historical figures were destroyed, and buildings were renamed in an attempt to turn a blind eye to history. This is just the musical alternative.

You probably listen to Death Grips for the meme. Even people my age don't use brah and baka and I'm a zoomer. You're probably just some cuck who doesn't have any friends to teach him proper social manner. Enjoy your ban and don't come back.

I wasn't even the user that made the original post. I thought you were just another mid 20s guy who was upset about language shifting but it's even worse
You're a lewronggeneration kid

its always the ESL who are the cringiest

>that image
Lol people take this shit seriously? Wow. People have been mind fucked by too many psyops and they've lost perspective. They've also been warped by dopamine manipulation through social media so they not only can't think straight, their instincts are fucked also. They've turned into adult toddlers.

He did have sleepovers with kids so I wouldn't be surprised if he was a pedo, but as OP illustrates, the way the public has responded to this tabloid tier doc shows how absolutely mind fucked normies are at this point. Wade Robson is one of the most obvious cases of Narcissistic Personality Disorder I've ever seen. You can read it off him in two seconds.

bump

seriously. I'm afraid to even voice my true opinion to people about this. the virtue-signaling BS is getting out of hand and much of the problem is social media brainwashing. Also, the news media--if you look on le reddit or the NYT (or pretty much any other mainstream outlet) all the comments are brigaded by people saying the the same thing and shitting on this admittedly (probably a pedo) dead man with absolutely 0 evidence, unreliable testimony from the 2 main victim, and completely obvious and idiotic parents.

*oblivious

inb4 trumptard, i do not like him at all

Lmao dude oof yikes

>falsely accused by money grabbing fucks
Lol that's what's being debated here bucko
>found innocent on all accounts
based on critical testimonies that we now know are lies.
>accusers known to change story multiple times
[citation needed]
>zero evidence
Except for the testimonies of all his accusers, a $22 million out of court settlement despite claims of extortion which Jackson could have gone to the police for had it been true, books and photographs with full frontal male child nudity (see the 2005 Santa Barbara court transcripts), multiple independent attestation from workers at Neverland, sexual phone calls to a boy from Britain, spending copious amounts of time with little boys at all times, known to have slept in the same bed as little boys nearly every night, yep absolutely no evidence lmfao.
>no due process
Lol he's dead.
>Everyone convicts him
Yes because it's overwhelmingly that Wacko Jacko was a total freak who used his power, wealth and superstar clout to fuck children.

>That's what's being debated here bucko
No, that's what was being debated during his court case.
>Based on critical testimonies that we now know are lies
Because these are the truthful testimonies now. Yep, 100%. Being under oath wasn't enough to tell the truth, but HBO got it out of them.
>[citation needed]
I'll take court records for 1000 Alex.
>All that bullshit
When public opinion is swayed by shit that didn't hold up in court, that may be a sign you need to question what you're seeing.
>Lol he's dead
And beat his case when he was alive. But fuck that, it doesn't matter now. He's dead, fuck him LOL.
>Overwhelmingly
Jesus Christ zoomer, do the world a favor and never sit on a jury. Not that you'd even get past the preliminary questioning when you're number gets picked, but still.

Yeah Floss on him! *dab*

Wanna squad bro?

Attached: floss.gif (800x600, 525K)

Just a quick reminder that Lionel Richie is tge only Michael Jackson we'll ever possibly need

Attached: Lionel_Richie_Dancing_On_The_Ceiling_cover.png (500x496, 360K)

i know you weren't alive or at least conscious during the early 2000s because people thought he was weird back then and were ridiculing and shaming him back then, essentially forcing him to live in his house with a drug addiction

>Being under oath is an automatic truth producing mechanism.
Lel
>Courts make correct conclusions 100% of the time.
Jej

>$22 million out of court settlement
my kid was molested! but this money will make everything ok. that's even better than justice being served, the truth being known and preventing dozens of other kids from being molested!

>He was weird
>Therefore he was a pedophile

paid by an insurance company against his will.

>HBO is better at getting to the truth than the legal system
the legal system is undoubtedly flawed but come on now

Not that user but. He was having sleepovers with kids. If you can't admit that strongly suggests he was a pedophile I don't know what to tell you. Documentary is bullshit though and those guys are just out for money and attention.

If you think Michael Jackson was innocent, you're a rube who has no insider insight into showbiz

Attached: 1457239371837.jpg (900x1166, 112K)

Calla cagada

everyone ITT has doo-doo in their souls

The same Hollywood SJWs who still suck Kevin Spacey's sack never forgave MJ for being cordial with Ronaldus Magnus.