Why haven't you listened to music in chronological order? You ARE a music fan, aren't you?

Why haven't you listened to music in chronological order? You ARE a music fan, aren't you?

Attached: autism.png (1265x649, 89K)

whoa, what a reddit post

now this is autism

Doing that is
A) stupid
B) would get impossible after hitting the 40s

What do you do after hitting the starting point if music in 1910?

It would be impossible for any time frame. He would have to listen to every recorded work ever, sorted out day by day.

>The key was figuring out where to begin. Starting anywhere in the 1900s would mean I miss a lot of musical foundations and at the same time, starting in the 1800s would mean skipping a lot of influential musical evolution.

>So I started at the beginning and set out to listen to everything I could find chronologically. I found Wikipedia’s table of years in music, went to 2nd Millennium BC and listened to the Hurrian Song from the 2nd Millennium BC.

>Now I’ve just hit 1900.

>Behind me has been a slew of fantastic music, from Handel’s Messiah and Alessandro Grandi’s plorabo die ac note to Mozart’s Eine kleine Nachtmusik and Luigi Boccherini’s String Quintet in E Major. From Charles Wesley’s Soldiers of Christ, Arise to Stephen Foster’s My Old Kentucky Home to Gilbert and Sullivan’s HMS Pinafore.

>It’s taken me four years to get this far and in those four years, I’ve seen music go from something that could only be enjoyed by the high class upper crust of society to something even the common man can enjoy.

>Further, what’s been a pretty straightforward evolutionary journey is about to explode into every possible direction stylistically and I’m looking forward to every minute of it.

reddit.com/r/Music/comments/50afjp/after_four_years_of_listening_to_music/

Holy shit, I've thought that I'm the only one absolute mad lad, because I've listened to all merzbow albums in chronological order. Congratulations

This is made up. If it's not made up it's literally the embodiment of reddit, and also legitimately impossible to accomplish. What an embarrassing thing I've read here.

Cant wait til he get to my man kanye.
>ok i just go to kanye
>i can stop now, this is literally it

He still has 10 years to go until music starts getting made.. damn

This isn't autism, this is a post with 28.1k upvotes.
The average redditeur doesn't have the sensibilities, awareness, or the patience to do this properly.

Let me guess, all the retards on leddit thought this was me epic and gave him 800 million upboats

retarded the post

i went through his profile and found him shilling a movie review website for like seven straight months with literally no response whatsoever
99% sure he's the guy who runs that website, pic related

Attached: jasonwheeler.png (500x375, 145K)

based
cringe

I, a Yea Forums poster (or an “user,” if youre uninitiated), HATE people who smile in pictures. VERY UNMASCULAIN

reddit.com is also my favorite website

Go back

i didn't even mention a single thing about his appearance, user
i've never even spoken to you before and i'm already this rent free

>Boccherini
>fantastic
shit taste
Boccherini's meh as fuck
This dude probably listens to whatever recording he finds first, and only listens to it once. That's an absolutely terrible way to experience classical music. It's like he's jogging through an art museum.

absolutely based way to experience music
fuck classical, try iy once > into the trash it goes

T. S.oy.b.oys

Shut the fuck ₛoyboy

that's where it started to go downhill

>shut the fuck

Kys Basedboy

Up Basedboy

onions test

Onions

onions

Onions

ˢOy ₛoy onions

Onions
basedboy
basedman
onions sauce
Eating onions doesnt really do shit to you
1soy1
.onions.
S.oy
Onions

But he literally spent 4 years listening to Classical.
He seems already experienced enough really.

He spent 4 years being a ꓢoyboy