What's the most underrated Pink Floyd album?

What's the most underrated Pink Floyd album?

Attached: MoreCover.jpg (300x300, 127K)

has a really spacy and meditative touch to it but on the other hand there are songs in there like in tpatgod which I also like

Attached: 220px-Saucerful_of_secrets2.jpg (220x219, 22K)

absolutely agree (but animals still the best album from them imo)

based

Based. I think I'd take this over Piper, Meddle, and Atom Heart Mother any time

Dark Side of the Moon

Attached: 611708EE-27C2-4E01-86DC-EB0FB3F494FD.jpg (1024x768, 187K)

Gonna go with this bad boy

Attached: Pink_Floyd_-_Obscured_by_Clouds.jpg (299x300, 25K)

Dude, 'Money' is such an underrated song

Saucerful is one of my favorite albums!

I really like the song See-Saw, and I don't understand why it gets so much hate

Everyone loves this one.

Who hates See Saw?

The nose album

Lots of people say it's their least favorite from the album, and I've seen some lists published where people put it as one of the worst Floyd songs of all time

I love it though. It has a really dream-like feel to it. And Rick wright just has an amazing voice, maybe my second favorite vocalist in the band behind Syd

Probably Atom Heart Mother. I see it as their real breakthrough more so than Meddle. It had its flaws but that was where they really came into themselves creatively. Meddle was them repeating that without any cosmetic flaws.

Definitely these. The Final Cut also

On this board, yes. Everyone has to say it's just okay because it's the popular pick, but Yea Forums doesn't give it enough credit.
Money isn't the best but gets too much shit, why On The Run isn't shit on more is beyond me

>The Final Cut
I struggle to take 'Pink Floyd' namedropping flash in the pan politicians seriously. Still, of all the bad Pink Floyd albums this one definitely ranks as the best.

Everyone in Pink Floyd had some underrated vocals

>Lots of people say it's their least favorite from the album
Corporal Clegg is worse though.

The final cut is the best thing they made, so that

YOu posted it

Check out the Zabriskie Point soundtrack they did if you like it, is on the Devi/ation disk of the Early Years

I hate to break this to you, but More isn’t a stand-alone album. It’s a soundtrack to a movie. And it’s good, but Zabriskie Point is better.

its more cannon than magical mystery tour is to the beatles

Very true, I’ll give you that. I never said it wasn’t cannon though.

I'm aware. It's still a Pink Floyd album, and is ALWAYS counted with their other studio albums (inc. Obscured by Clouds, their other soundtrack album). IIRC they even still produce copies of the album More to this day, despite the movie being relatively obscure

True