Holy shit

Holy shit.

Attached: 0014033166_10.jpg (1200x1200, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek1vQ8aOXgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS WORLD IS OPENING UP

imagine having such a limited exposure to music that isn't pop that you hear this and think "holy shit"

Sorry OP, but I believe you may have posted the inferior Daughters album.

Attached: Daughters - Daughters.jpg (1200x1200, 221K)

I'll give it a listen.

based and redpilled

you're not incorrect, but after hell songs this band might have as well just stopped existing. one of the most innovative mathcore bands back then now plays noise rock for people who are scared of noise and would like it to sound more like indie rock garbage they love so much. I hate this planet

>Daughters
>one of the most innovative mathcore bands
they sounded like Arab on Radar but worse

pure shit. haha thanks for letting us know you're a pleb

Reminder: This had constant threads with nothing but praise before Fantano reviewed it and Yea Forums became to cool for straightforward layered impactful noise rock

I came to Yea Forums after the release of his video, how was it like?

Shit ton of hype around the singles and an autist spammer who got arrested for selling acid to a cop

lol this is shit

I don’t listen to nu metal

Hey, this album is good. Yeah, it maybe not even close to ten, but it's good

I don’t get the appeal

finna bouta UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>farts extremely loudly

Daughters > YWGWYW

i don't like the vocals

Le epic contrarian :>>
True daughters fan :>>>

nonsense, they took some of their sound and applied to completely different music. besides, their last album was pretty shit in the first place. sure Daughters are worse now but regardless I'd like to have a thousand bands that sounded like Dreamdecay than either of them by their 4th. disgusting sell outs

they really are no better than swans now practically

Absolutely true, i swear people here are such faggots

I wasn’t too big on this at first. Satan In The Wait is incredible though.

incredible album cover, 5/10 album

this album fucking FLOODED this board when it leaked around 5 days before it's original release. everyone was loving it and saying it's the best thing ever. then fantano reviewed it and people here started shitting on it. i still think it's great, and mindblowing

It doesn't pretend to be metal, though. It's noise rock.

You have horrible taste in visuals.

shit wrong pic

Attached: R-9794910-1502823757-1814.jpeg.jpg (300x300, 15K)

they have ZERO energy live. studio noise band, yikes.

k

>seething

I felt the same way about your mother. On film, she's an absolute masterwork. Her interracial gangbang scenes are top notch. But in person she's like a dead starfish. Zero energy. Yikes.

I don't even like the album nor the band, elaborate without buzzwords

how's high school?

you tell me, acting like run-of-the-mill noise rock album #2841 is mindblowing enough to say "holy shit"

cope

How's babies first noise?

You realize Fantano gave it a 10 right?

imagine how fucking starved of rock is the whole populace that this generic noise rock pastiche of cliches gets those reactions.

just one band like Arab On Radar rapes them all in originality and, of course, are a genuine music act and not some by-the-numbers not-too-aggressive """noise""" rock act.

So you can't elaborate? Yikes, that's some low iq

POPULAR THING BAD

I don't think they have any energy in studio either. Good noise rock is supposed to set you free but this daughters album is totally limp, its the musical equivalent of edging for 48 minutes with out any kind of pay off in the end

This album fucking sucks

>DUDE I LOVE SWANS BRO SPOOKY SCARY NOISE ROCK EHEHEHEHE

sh-shut up fantano drone!

Attached: 1a1.png (601x499, 107K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek1vQ8aOXgA

this band is the greta van fleet of noise rock. just look at them, limpy and lazy but have all the tricks, and not too much of them otherwise youd get bored by repetition or disgusted by dissonance.

I'm seeing them in May idgaf fags

Chile?

that's not true
there were constant shill threads and people were constantly calling out them about that

Sorry the hype to this alleged good noise rock died out once more people had the chance to hear it and the time to evaluate it. guess it wasnt so great after all, huh?

Yes

give me the nastiest noise rock!