15-year-old son is beginning his Marilyn Manson phase

>15-year-old son is beginning his Marilyn Manson phase
God help us all

Attached: extremely unimpressed pepe.jpg (400x388, 35K)

you'd think that whole phase would've been entirely replaced at this point with all the edgy rap of this generation

my nephew's in the same boat. how the fuck are they discovering Marilyn Manson in the present year?? WHO IS AT FAULT HERE

this happens?

Wtf? In 2019? Kid is a dadrock tier at this point lol

Marilyn Manson is fuckin cool though
I would only be concerned if it continued past age 18

>you have a son
>a 15 year old son
Yeah right grandpa

I think the primary culprit is the amazing atheist

Who is watching TAA anymore. I haven't heard that name since like 2011 when he shoved a banana up his ass

>man old enough to have 15 year old son is frogposting on Yea Forums
God help us all

>Father is a frogposting retard
>Child turns out to be a retard
What's the issue here?

you'd be surprised, unadulterated pseudo intellectual content is a magnet for teens that desperately want to have unique opinions but not on anything past the lowest hanging fruit

You know, kids aren't always exclusively into whatever is popular at the time. I was into pretty much nothing but 80s metal in the 00s and hated crap like Disturbed and Linkin Park which is what all my peers were into.

Marilyn Manson is shit, but props to the kid for seeking out his own music and not just being into whatever is trendy.

Marilyn Manson remains the edgiest edgelord in pop culture's recent memory, and teenage years ARE edgelord years for most people, so the two will naturally find each other like magnets.

>he doesn't adore Prime Manson

FUCK YOU CUNT

Imagine being old enough to have a 15 year old son, and still coming here.

I'll just leave this here from the last manson thread

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-15 01-13-58.png (1175x94, 35K)

I remember my Manson phase.
I don't want to remember my Manson phase.

that could be good, may be his introduction into some patrician industrial music like Foetus or Vampire Rodents

I would have had a Manson phase but the main problem was his music was fucking shit

I'm really sad I'm only seeing that now, as an adult. Manson's music is shit but if I were a teenager I would've defended him to the death, not knowing how dead-wrong I was.

Not him and I love how you stoned retarded millennials seriously think this is some sort of safe space away from nasty grown ups.

It’s not.

I have a 16 yr old, a 21 yrold and a 24 yr old.

Attached: 6F2A4184-CAB1-493B-A4B1-B038A115C186.jpg (1080x1440, 811K)

>he doesn't know

>stupid frogposter has stupid son
more news at '11

Attached: fihZmpc.gif (500x281, 991K)

And he wonders why his son listens to Marilyn Manson lmao

Can you boomers go back to your Q threads

Nah he still has some great rock songs from back in the day. His last couple albums with Tyler Bates were good enough too without trying to be le spooky 90s man again

Millenials were born in the 80s, son

based

Why would you come and hang on a website that has people in it your kids ages and even younger

Because he hasn't progressed psychologically or emotionally beyond that point.

Mayhaps I liek music

kek

Yea Forums is one of the few boards where people feel entitled to out themselves as newfags, desu. I've been here since '07, on most boards that aren't run by zoomer idiots (since people usually stop caring about music by their mid to late 20s) this is something to be proud of.

Better than the Soundcloud fag.
Make sure it's the good Manson era and not the garbage past Golden Age of Grotesque.

>listen son i know youre going through your marilyn manson phase right now and its very cringe
>but im here to make sure you listen to patrician manson songs so im blocking you from listening to anything past the golden age of grotesque

based father, saving his child from the shit eras

true

Been here just as long as you there skeezix
>ryonikis
>Climaxia
>Rausch
>CLT
>I The Witchfinder
>The Giant Hogweed
>The Real Himself
>Jake Gyllenhall

>outed as newfags

Attached: 92DB7F4C-4703-41B1-A173-C499F44F7BE7.jpg (1080x1440, 321K)

>saving his child from the shit eras
If you wanted to do that, you'd block your kid from listening to Manson altogether. Then you'd strap him to a chair, turn off all the lights, and blast Wolf Eyes and early Swans while beating the shit out of him until he likes it.

I’m a newfag from 2014. what’s after that? zoomer era?

Daughter turns 15 in a few months and she listens almost exclusively to spanish folk and more recently old french pop. She's obsessed with being multilingual and it's somehow kept her away from rap and shit so far.
Two sons 11 and 9 and they just listen to whatever is popular and whatever they find on YT. The 11 yr old loves Linkin Park and Korn. I guess that could be worse.
All of my kids love Disney soundtracks, so far that's been the worst of it.

I'd just like to know why my boys hate any and all of my music while my daughter and wife share most of their shit. I'll probs give it a few years before I try suggesting anything again. Daughter isn't crazy about my music other than The Beatles just because we watched the movies a lot.

I've been here since 07 as well but I'm not 53 years old like OP.

Because girls love their mommy and boys want to be independent. The more you try to have them listen to something the more they'll think it's cringe dad rock.

jesus christ lol imagine walking in on your dad browsing Yea Forums before he quickly shuts his laptop

here. The other night me and my youngest were driving and I gave him control of the Bluetooth. He put on XTC - Making Plans for Nigel and Genesis - Firth of Fifth and God Save The Queen. He loves his soundcloud rap but...

...I guess maybe I’m doing something right as a parent.

Attached: E0559E48-F7D5-4996-AFE8-70C3BBB96899.jpg (214x236, 10K)

Why would I shut the laptop?

Cause of threads like this lol

Introduce him to Trent Reznor instead.

Nice hah. We'll get there at some point. Just that my older boy is finally looking for stuff on his own is a good sign. Man some of their shit just drives me up the fuckin wall.
Keep catching my 11 yr old arguing with people on YT over music lmao.

what’s your taste like grandpa

nigga ur kids are older than me

I agree with what this totally black and not role playing user is implying here, there comes a point where it's like you're the weirdo old dude at the high school/college parties still trying to relate to the youths

Oh come on, Antichrist Superstar is a fun album. Also fuck you if you think Swans is that much better

he's posting anonymously dumbass

>thinks hanging out on an Afghani telepathic radish wrestling board is the same as hanging out at a high school/college party.

Is it ok if I still go to concerts y’know if they’re age appropriate for me like Dire Straits or BOE Sosa?

Not really, Yea Forums is not meant for the youth. You're coming in on our territory and unfortunately on this board there are more of you, but Yea Forums is for oldfags. There is a reason the whole site uses a purposefully outdated design, it's to keep kids like you out.

This
I was in high school when asking Alexandria and BMTH were popular and just went Boomer mode.

Based RogerWatersposter

No brats of my own yet but should I be concerned that I heard my 8 year old nephew say" that would be real horrorshow" "Well Welly well" and "Viddy well little brother"

he's patrician

There are probably a lot more of us here than you think. Yea Forums is just one of the really young boards in general. A huge chunk of users on more busy boards are middle aged and constantly talking about their families and shit.
I dunno about the other older guys here but it's not like I'm shitposting or waifuposting or memeing all day and I doubt they are either. Just a casual pop in here and there and most of us mainly use other boards. I could use Reddit but I'd rather not have to get invested or bother with the politeness of it all. So I've got a question about a camera and I'll pop into /p/ or when I was shopping for new headphones and don't know shit about them I came here.
You're probs imagining a 36 yr old dude in here arguing about industry plants or thotposting and mass replying with "based", but that's just not what's happening. Although OP is frogposting so I'll just speak for myself.

What a loser, it's not 1997 anymore.