Three guys walk into a bar, the first orders a beer, the second orders a wine, the third orders a can of cola...

Three guys walk into a bar, the first orders a beer, the second orders a wine, the third orders a can of cola. The first guy says “i want to pick a song,” and goes to the jukebox. He picks out AC/DC - Back in Black. They listen to it and as the song ends, the second guy says, “now I want to pick a song.” He walks to the jukebox and picks out Journey - Don’t Stop Believing. Everybody in the bar sings along. When the song ends, the third guy says “I don’t have any money to pick a song, I spent it on my cola.” The bartender looks at him and says, “that’s ok,” he takes a cup from under the bar and smashes it on the ground.

Attached: F2086E96-7423-4084-83F1-690C48DE2F03.jpg (300x300, 27K)

i dont get it

Attached: 1344083115926.jpg (300x300, 71K)

lmao virgin

This grasshopper walks into a bar and sits down and the bartender says holy shit we have a drink named after you.
The grasshopper is surprised and says really, you have a drink named Dave?
Then they play pour some sugar on me on the jukebox.

Is there something I'm not getting or are you just trying to openly flaunt your autism?

>openly flaunt

Attached: derp.jpg (200x215, 7K)

>Is there something I'm not getting
Yeah, pussy

Okay. Yep. Now you're definitely flaunting it.

sneed

I'm not OP, you aspie-ridden fuck.

formely sneed

This is genius

See, the bartender thought the music choices of the first two guys were so lousy, to him it was the equivalent of the noise a cup being smashed on the ground makes.

Is this supposed to be a Lonely Island reference?

nice

That's about what I figured. This joke is autistic.

formerly known as Yea Forums

extremely autistic

Sneed

This is NOT it.

Gummy bears

Fucking kek

*Glass breaks*

its a trump joke

sneed
1/3