The Misfits are the only punk band I like

The Misfits are the only punk band I like

Attached: vampiromisfits.jpg (800x450, 66K)

it’s okay user I used to be 13 too

I'm 30

k

They're the only good one, and only when Danzig was their singer. Graves and Only are fags

good shit

I honestly like the Michael Graves stuff more than Danzig, but Danzig is alright.

oof

Imagine thinking that a guy being 30 and caring about any punk other than fun, catchy pop punk is a bad thing.

ICP is the only rap band I like too :^)

You know I always never know how to feel about the retro active labelling of bands like Misfits and Ramones as "pop punk", it IS poppy music, but at the same time it existed before that was a genre and before the whole "screaming hardcore" style was even a thing, they were just what punk rock was back then, it's kind of like when people call Black Sabbath "doom metal", it just doesn't feel right to me

Attached: icpvampraven.jpg (500x500, 49K)

I dunno, people retroactively attribute genres all of the time. Do you think any contemporary music reviewer in the world listened to The Stooges and said "Yeah guys I'm thinking we could call this one 'proto punk'!" Nah they just retroactively called them that because, looking back, that's an accurate descriptor even though nobody had thought of the term at the time.
I know pop punk has kind of a distinct "sound" associated with it but I'm pleased with it just being used to describe punk that's melodic.

>whooaaa-ohhhh there's a spooky skeleton in my closet tonight

real punk rock :)

>actually over the age of 18 and caring about "real punk"
loving every laugh

wcw was fucking based

söy

lol today's 13yo kids don't even know The Mistfits are a band. Most probaly think it's a t-shirt brand.

Did they actually make anything good besides Static Age?

To be fair, Misfits are probably the biggest shirtcore band of all time next to like Nirvana or something. Although I find their shit was less on shirt per se and more often on like wallets or belts or cel phone cases or whatever else.

>being 30 years old and still being into Halloween rock and roll

>imagine not

what are you some kind of normie with normalfag interests?

yeah probably I guess.

i like the misfits and other punk bands

Based

Who give a fuck