Best way to hit on women at concerts?

Direct approach, flirt, or what is your method?

Attached: qt.jpg (500x375, 60K)

Best way to approach anyone in general? I feel like I haven't been able to initiate conversation with strangers in years.

I don't. If a girl doesn't do something like purposefully get close to/touch on me, or give me "sex eyes" and bite their lips or some other obvious signal, I leave them alone and enjoy my alcoholic beverages and music.

rape

Just get off by groping the crowd surfers

Oh sure. I definitely sometimes wait for that "signal" but sometimes I don't. We're Men after all.

Attached: groyperdab.png (1053x1080, 314K)

none of us here have gfs

If you have to ask, you'll never know.

.....h...h...hey? *person doesn't hear and walks away as you approach*

Attached: despair.png (350x200, 37K)

It can't be all virgin zoomers in here. I'm an oldfag from a different era, when men were still men.

stop trying to turn concerts into your social capital marketplace, you fucking normalfag scum

leave girls alone. It’s not only awkward for the girl trying to enjoy the show, but for everyone around you that has to listen to your half ass attempts at flirting

Sometimes ya just gotta go for it

Attached: 1552448983025.jpg (499x499, 33K)

I guess. I'm not that way though, I don't ever chase pussy because I'm mostly content jerking off and usually not out to socialize, I'm a pretty stand offish person IRL in general.

The times it is made aware that a girl is into me and wants me to approach them, sometimes I'll ignore it cause I just don't care, and if I do acknowledge it it's usually cause I convince myself I shouldn't waste the opportunity.

i actually had a girl giving me hints at a concert but i didn't even realize it until my friend told me.

Attached: Alex-Jones.jpg (2068x1551, 386K)

>girl tries to talk to me about dumb bullshit while I'm must trying to enjoy the music
>pretend to be startled by her suddently talking to me and spill my beer over her

serves her right for interrupting the musical experience

Attached: mynigga.jpg (575x576, 47K)

don't

Why not, they are the best places. I see some tasty looking art hoes sometimes.

Attached: based2.jpg (852x536, 204K)

am i on fucking facebook?

you don't actually like music then, get the fuck out of here, poser

faggot

I guess you don't care for pussy that much, kinda sucks to hear you feel that way but its your life. I prefer real women and real pussy. I'd rather make real attempts and fail than never try at all.

I do like music, but I like women too. I can like both.

hopefully you don't let that pussy go next time. Stay alert brah.

you can also choose to go to a bar to pick up sluts. don't bother people trying to enjoy music with your normie bullshit

Wow. I feel sorry for this new generation. A bunch of male feminist bluepilled faggots afraid of being men.

Someone is salty

that a bunch of cunts talk through songs, ruining it for everyone else? damn right I'm mad
just fucking use tinder

Eh, I'm just kind of a cynical asshole. My friends have noted this.
"why don't you talk to that girl brah" etc.
The truth is, I think people and relationships including sexual ones are more trouble than they're worth, 9 times out of 10. I don't think the average horny drunk girl at a rock show is someone I need to know if all I'm gonna get out of it is an empty nutsack. I'm also more into fetish play than I am quick fucking anyway, so that's not something I expect to find in that situation.

Don't.

I fuck my fans

>reading through this thread
>not getting blown at least once at each concert you attend
god all of you must be ugly and autistic

Attached: 20190228_091844.jpg (271x348, 46K)

Don't let life pass you by.

Attached: uhh.jpg (548x719, 124K)

well thanks for the blog post user I'm glad to know you better now

Direct all the way dude. That is the way to do it.

>*person smells you as you approach and decides to leave*
You might want to invest in a better body wash user.

>go to concert by myself
>random cute girl stands next to me
>she tries to start a conversation with me
>can't understand what the fuck she's saying due to the noise
>constantly tell her to repeat her self
>interaction goes nowhere
Concerts are the worst fucking places to pick up chicks. Anyplace that's loud is a shitshow for me, idk how people do it.

I've had a lot of success by staring at my phone and never making eye contact

I've had a lot of success by not going to concerts

Go fuck yourself sexist trash
Leaving women alone stop objectifying

How do I get gay at concerts?

>be attractive
>get there early
>loiter around the bloc until you see a qt walking in the direction of the venue
>start walking to the venue
>"hey are you going to the show?"
now you're both in line waiting outside with ample time to talk about music or whatever