Complains that in “recent years rappers have been resorting to performing overtop their vocal tracks while posturing...

>complains that in “recent years rappers have been resorting to performing overtop their vocal tracks while posturing on stage rather than giving a raw, emotional performance.”

Lmao what a fucking dork.

Attached: C510FF34-370F-45D3-A102-52E5D1AB794F.jpg (750x494, 76K)

quote this post or your mums dies in her sleep

N

a pointless opinion

>reviewing concerts
thanks for making me post in a melon thread faggot

Attached: C5937636-9867-405A-98C5-BF848359D254.jpg (640x480, 55K)

And?, he's right you know? stop being retarded you generic zoomer

I don't really disagree with what he said but the fact that he paid to go to a rap show is embarrassing.

I can't respect a critic that respects rap

He's completely right here. Still a fag, but a right fag

He's right, you know. what's the point in going to a concert to see someone play live, only to have them not rap or sing? I can just listen to them through my computer's speakers in that case.

He's not right because it's not something that started in "recent years" you underage retards. Wu Tang were using extensive overdubs live 15+ years ago.

He's right and you have pleb taste

Fucking bald turtle

Concerts are and will always be shit

Attached: images - 2019-03-13T215740.240.jpg (580x529, 27K)

15 years is pretty recent and well past hip-hop's golden age.

Attached: 91639949-80F0-4F1E-9B27-5450C8D7E837.jpg (480x600, 53K)

>he thinks rappers can actually give a good performance and aren't all posturing

Attached: download (1).jpg (179x282, 8K)

Denzel Curry gives amazing live shows.

Fucking fag

:$ had to identify pics with store fronts for two minutes but it’s worth it

>recent years

Has melon really never been to a single rap “show” is his life?

I saw lil yachty live, he did my college frosh, and he was actually way better than I and anyone else was expecting. Hurling snacks into the crowd and giving everyone waterbottles to open and throw around on the beat drop, got straight up thrown off the ground inti the crowd during a mosh, everyone jumping and shouting Broccoli, good times. Completely makes up for his output.

I'd say live performances like Yachty can defend mumblerap. Even if he was using vocal mixes he was shouting every word, kind of like the difference between listening to 21's Bank Account alone vs at a party.

Melon knows more about performing live than reviewing music. That being said, that yachty show was way more about having a good time with lil boat than raw emotion n shit. He's a bassist, tho, so he probably cares about meaning and shit.

yo anybody know where I can get this fleece

Attached: 52857053_572010856618025_4606242285369720815_n.jpg (1080x1346, 99K)

well I guess Hip Hop sucked ass since the start

Have you ever seen wu tang? Because I saw them last year in LA and their performance of 36 chambers was pretty damn awesome

Wu-Tang live is raw as fuck. Fantano just agrees with some of his viewers that some hip hop artists have shitty, lazy live performances that don't really showcase the music in a way that is different from its presentation on the album. They just hit play on the laptop and go through the motions. I think these same hip hop artists also probably take a bunch of Xanax, however, and they just don't give a fuck.

you have no idea what youre talking about lol