Best track?

Best track?

Attached: Crooked-Rain-cover-720x720.jpg (720x720, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx48npNkabM
youtube.com/watch?v=VND_RIFcGVY
youtube.com/watch?v=_7mp9elK49I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>chorus of children chanting "We need to sleeeep"

What did Malkman mean by this?

How did Pavement managed to be the only original Yea Forumscore band that still has some respect by zoomers and tryhards? Everyone else seems to be hated but Pavement is still discussed around without getting a lot of autistic rage in the thresds

by being the best band of all time probably
also Gold Soundz

Gold Soundz or Cut Your Hair.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx48npNkabM
rip

That's the worst Conduit For Sale cover I've ever heard. 2/10. Apply yourself.

Pavement is redditcore shite that Yea Forums grew out of ten years ago and never discusses anymore because it's not good

Put me in for Range Life, also Silence Kit best Pavement album intro

Pavement are the apotheosis of 90s slacker cool

Attached: hqdefault (8).jpg (480x360, 18K)

But that's wrong, faggot.

It's no secret that they took a MASSIVE influence from the Fall

slanted and enchanted is fucking unlistenable garbage for the most part compared to their albums after. thank god they realized the world didn't need more shitty fall songs and started writing good songs.

Cringe. Slanted and Enchanted is their best album.

yeah retard, is time ti fuck off

Brighten the Corners comes with a cover of the Classical ffs, they never lost that influence

What's your favorite Pavement song?

Attached: 1545426737873.jpg (800x450, 34K)

i have to think about it but off the top of my head.
ann don't cry
stop breathin
spit on a stranger

there are a bunch of ripoff (homage) songs but talking about influence is a different matter, without a doubt the fall was the biggest influence even in malkus singing
lol pavement were more interesting during their early years thaks to fall influence, son.
pavement rhythm section is heavily fall influenced. also check these simmilarities

youtube.com/watch?v=VND_RIFcGVY
youtube.com/watch?v=_7mp9elK49I

either stop breathin or newark wilder

"Heaven is a Truck" desu

I love the Fall because it wasn't even a proper band really, it was just a chaotic, rhythmic idea that revolved around a maniacal, alcoholic, deadpan ringleader

Attached: 488C4C7E00000578-5308973-image-a-29_1516827694627.jpg (634x416, 41K)

I miss him so much lads.

Cut Your Hair

5 - 4 = Unity

>it was just a chaotic, rhythmic idea
with your comment you made me remember the affinities between fall music and other rhythm oriented music like reggae, hip hop or electronic, music mes enjoyed btw. also this is more a personal idea but i note some affinities in terms of unpredictable approach between the fall and some japanese music

i will miss new fall material, records like "your future our clutter" and "sublingual tablet" were great and among my fave releases of this decade.

in pic related malkmus taking notes from mark style, look the hair, shirt and jacket, and also copying the idea of doing an electronic record.

Attached: 20SNAPSHOT-superJumbo.jpg (759x2048, 163K)

Newark Wilder, not even close

harness your hopes

Obviously Gold Soundz , but this is by far the weakest pavement release.

bump