Ears ringing after earbuds listening

My ears are ringing after listening to music at max volume on one of these earbuds, idk what kind they are but they are older, I can only really hear the ringing when its dead quiet but its annoying this happened like 9 hours ago right before I went to sleep
Is this shit gonna go away eventually?

Attached: blue.png (654x679, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KBgkPOGD6gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>after listening to music at max volume
>max volume
Bruh

imagine giving yourself tinnitus

Attached: 12yearsofsuffering.png (364x300, 66K)

>Is this shit gonna go away eventually?
It depends. You should really take care of your hearing. Max volume is a really unhealthy volume to endure for extended periods of time.
Do you know what tinnitus is?

Yeah been googling it, was only listening for like 10-15 mins

Never go max volume.
Stop listening to music for a while. Give your ears a break. You should be fine. If the ringing doesn't stop by tomorrow, go to the doctor.
Ringing in the ears after hearing loud noises usually arises because the little nerve endings connected to the hairs that vibrate in your ears in response to sound vibrations are dying out, meaning when you hear that high-pitched frequency, you will never be able to hear that specific frequency again after it dies out. Enjoy it while it lasts.

No. You have tinnitus.

>max volume
>on an iPhone
it's like listening to a bomb lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=KBgkPOGD6gw

Do this shit pussy

I could have sworn its not as loud as it first was
idk Ive been reading that most tinnitus is actually temporary
actually an android

>falling for the earbuds meme
enjoy your tinnitus LOL

>after listening to music at max volume

Don't. About your ringing, you might have tinnitus.

I'm trying to figure out what the max decibels produced by these earbuds are so I can calculate if I caused hearing damage, apparently 110 decibels needs to be less than 15 minutes and 15 minutes is the max I was listening

tinnitus should be taught about in school, I'm always surprised at how little music listeners know about it, it's super important stuff to know even if you don't listen to music. I once got tinnitus because a neighbour in my apartment complex was blasting a loud high frequency sine wave out of their window (maybe it was some sort of alarm, idk) and it was playing for literally hours, and it was early in the morning while I was still asleep and I had my window open, so I was literally losing hearing while I was sleeping and I couldn't do anything about it because I wasn't even conscious
educate yourself on hearing damage and how certain frequencies can damage you depending on their amplitude and note length (higher frequencies can damage your hearing in shorter time and with less volume than lower frequencies playing for longer at a louder volume)

>actually an android
still, if you were using AirPods then they hit the same level of volume anyway

any thoughts on ?

also did it go away eventually?

being read, unless you're genetically predisposed to suffer from tinnitus, 15 mins of listening to loud music through earbuds shouldn't cause it. people go to loud-ass concerts that produce more noise for longer periods of times and they aren't guaranteed to suffer from tinnitus or anything

I don't know what tinnitus is cause I'm a half volume CHAD

I was reading that temporary tinnitus commonly lasts for up to 48 hours

don't gamble on "oh it said I can listen to this loudness for this amount of time so I should be fine"
those guidelines are for full-on hearing loss, i'm talking destroyed hair cells, so going just below that benchmark will still damage your hearing
so if "110 decibels needs to be less than 15 minutes", don't go for 15 minutes, go for 8 or 10
or better yet play at a lower level, that way you can listen for longer
just remember that it all adds up throughout your day, so even if you listen to music that isn't too loud but you still listen to it consistently for a long period of time you still get the hearing damage

I'm basically trying to calculate if its possible that this ringing is permanent or if its of the more common temporary type, I'm already scheduling an appointment with the ear doctor for friday so if its still around 2 days from now I can go there, if it goes away I'll just cancel it

went away after 2 days, then for 2 days after that I literally could barely hear that specific frequency
I did a test, i got a sine wave sound on a keyboard and played that specific note and other notes around it, all notes were fine except that one, it was VERY much quieter than all the other notes
the real problem with hearing damage isn't the tinnitus ringing, it's the lack of being able to physically hear that frequency anymore

yeah i meant permanent tinnitus (i have a friend who suffers from it and it wasn't caused by a show or anything, he was just born with it), it's really difficult to damage your ears enough to get tinnitus despite not being born with a mild form of it
i've had temporary tinnitus after going to shows and forgetting to wear ear plugs, it'll go away, go see a doc if it doesn't

Yeah I sure hope this shit goes away, until the 48 hour mark its technically normal given what I did, either way I'm never doing that shit again
thanks for the responses, Ill make a thread later on with an update
gotta go

sort of, but not in the way you might be expecting.