This is one of my all time favorite documentaries, maybe my favorite ever related to music...

This is one of my all time favorite documentaries, maybe my favorite ever related to music. IT really explores the idea of social media influence and how much image and "clout" matters in millennial culture. What did you guys think? What was your favorite part?

Attached: Fyre.jpg (1280x720, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aaLK4qn0D7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How can anyone's favorite part be anything but the dick sucking scene?

My favorite was the guests getting there and seeing how fucked they were. Also the visible tension that could be felt as they were about to have the festival from the employees. I was actually feeling the workplace stress.

wish I could go back in time and buy a last minute ticket , offer $100 maybe? just to see the look on everyones face, take lots of pictures, dip out that night with barbados plans,

My favorite part was the rich kids getting BTFOd by everyone in the media.

this documentary was entertaining but it was edited and spun to shift as much blame as humanly possible on billy and act like everyone else even at the highest levels was as much a victim as the unpaid day laborers which is retarded

They weren't that rich, some tickets went for $500 for a week in the bahamas with all expenses paid

annon is that is your favorite documentary you haven't seen a lot.

Not true, name some you like better user.

Not him, but...

Attached: images (35).jpg (455x675, 38K)

That was so fucked up. I remember thinking that the guy must have told Billy to fuck off but he actually went through with it.

Holy shit watch more documentaries

What the fuck is clout?

something you'll never have, iffy nigga

When Ja Rule ordered the models to get in the water with him and Billy and they didn’t want to, so he started getting visibly angry

I was starting to like him up until then. He seemed like he was going to be the one to finally call Billy out to his face, but he turned out to be just another tool under his con-man spell.

I liked the part where he's ranting about wanting a pig in the water.

Why didn't the models get sued?

Disgusting, in every regard, but entirely unsurprising.
I should just end it all honestly.

Attached: IZEl.gif (200x210, 392K)

Piece of garbage tier
>Billy
>Grant
Accomplice tier
>FuckJerry head guy
>Andy dicksucker
>Other gay guy with the scarf and glasses
Cool but also accomplice in a way
>Yoga guy
Would fuck tier
>Asian computer engineer girl
>Blonde journalist
Annoying tier
>Red head attendee
>Youtube bloggers
Antihero tier
>Asian guy who pissed on the beds
>Financial guy who made the expose website
Based tier
>Jamaican guy
Feel bad for tier
>Jamaican lady

Oh yeah, Ja should be in piece of garbage tier

Who is the yoga guy?

Attached: 19D61456-91B3-4590-B332-ECC292372DFC.jpg (2514x1386, 208K)

Bump

Do you think anyone got laid at the festival

Didn't he get off scotfree since they figured out he was too dumb to commit fraud on purpose?

Yes

I agree the other people were too high and mighty, but at least they admitted they fucked up, unlike Billy who kept scamming people even after the event. And to be honest I'd also probably act that way if manipulated so fully.

Unironically a pretty bad doco. The hulu one is better.

the yoga fag pissed me off, you can just tell he's a two faced snake

Oy vey

>Jamaican guy gets a call from Billy in the middle of the interview
Based

This 100%, he could’ve easily left at any point but he stayed cause he wanted his paycheck (even though he knew they had no money). Fuckin two faced rat

>he could’ve easily left at any point but he stayed cause he wanted his paycheck
employees are so unreasonable and demanding

He knew they were in deep shit from like a few months after he started working for them; he could’ve easily just cut his losses and quit. He was just a contractor hired on well into the process

That would make sense, the guy isn't the brightest sharpie in the pooper
youtube.com/watch?v=aaLK4qn0D7s

To be fair, Billy was basically using all his employees. They ended up using him as well after finding all the shady shit he was doing,

It was 2 days

>he could’ve easily just cut his losses and quit.
>he could've just quit his job and lost is income source, easy

I JUST finished watching this shit just now and...wow...

Checked and 2pilled

t. NEET

this may be the wrong place to ask, but damn and other documentaries as good as this?

this

>scam wealthy manhattan millennials into using your bullshit credit card
>scam a famous rapper into sponsoring your bullshit booking app
>scam investors into funding a bullshit music festival to promote your bullshit app
>scam attendees with false promises to cover up the fact that you couldn't secure enough money and also lost the original festival site
>scam local laborers into building your glorified FEMA camp with money you don't have so they troll the entire island looking for festival crew to hold hostage for ransom money
>have a nervous breakdown trying to run damage control with investors and PR during the chaos instead of admitting defeat and canceling the whole thing
>scam the attendees out of more money after the fact to pay for your legal fees so you won't to to jail for scamming everyone
Was it autism?

Not autism, extreme narcissistic personality disorder

New topic, rate the lineup of this "festival"

Attached: fyre-festival-lineup.jpg (819x1024, 73K)

Lol I’m shitposting from my office job rn
This dude acted high and mighty the entire doc, like he claimed he knew SO much about running festivals and he talked about how when he first joined he asked them about all these things he knew regular festivals had on their checklists and they hadn’t done any of those things. Also this fucking guy freelances for festivals around the country, I’m sure he could’ve had another festival job lined up within a month of quitting. Don’t act like these festival people don’t make a stupid amount of money

Lots of literally whos and total shit

>blink 182
LMAO
>rae sremmurd
Lol a literal who already

Only decent ones are Kaytranada and Tensnake, but not worth going to some island for.

Attached: 1550973525839.webm (404x478, 1.21M)

Mandatory viewing for any Yea Forumstant.

Attached: dig-movie-poster-2004-1010265758.jpg (270x400, 21K)

I liked the part where yoga guy said that a passionate whistleblower with an extensively detailed expose site couldn't get the public's attention about the festival, but all it took was one photo of a slice of cheese on bread to go viral and everyone goes nuts.

This is the best they could do?