Favourite Album - Least favourite track from said Album

Tell me about your least favourite track on your favourite album.
Personally, Lady Godiva's Operation from WL/WH
Still really love this song, think it's better than most of the stuff TVU did after John Cale, wouldn't skip it if it came up on shuffle, but I don't think I'd ever choose to put it on unless I wanted to listen to WL/WH all the way through. What about you Yea Forums?

Attached: wlwh.jpg (1400x1388, 63K)

WL/WH is also one of my favorite albums, and I could care less for here she comes now.

Though my on my favorite album of all time, Trout Mask Replica, I don't think I have a least favorite track on that album.

Attached: Trout_Mask_Replica.png (220x220, 94K)

>Favorite album: The Dreaming
>Least favourite track: The Dreaming
Too much didgeridoo

Attached: kt8.jpg (550x550, 64K)

Thanks Scaruffi, my hero

Lady Godiva might be my favorite on white light white heat. What a fuckin trip of a song, I never get tired of it

Name's Christgau kid

The Gift is the most pretentious fart sniffing song I’ve ever heard

Jazz Thieves

Honestly just a fucking pointless track. It consists of 3 bass notes and random synth pad hits. The title makes no sense either.

Attached: Depeche_Mode_-_Ultra.png (220x220, 78K)

i fucking love WL/WH, but i could not care less for the gift desu, i loved the song the first four times i listened to the album but it really overstays its welcome.
i get that they made the song as more of a "joke" and its made to sound stupid with john cale dead-panning the entire song, but an 8 minute joke stops being funny after awhile.
Also Lady Godiva is one of the best on the album and i cant fathom how you dont like it
>ssSSWEETLY

Soundtracks for the Blind
YRP 2

great tier: lady godivas operation
good tier: here she comes now, sister ray, white light/white heat, i heard her call my name
skip tier: the gift

shit taste, the gift is the best on the album

what? If you skip The Gift you deserve the same fate as Waldo desu

All you niggas plebs cause only real G's know that Sister Ray is the overrated turd on the album.

yeah this

cringe and bluepilled

>elder god tier: lady godiva, sister ray
>great tier: white light/white heat, i heard her call my name
>good tier: here she comes now, the gift

Sister Ray is the best track TVU ever did.

pleb

Come In Alone

Attached: 1991 Loveless.jpg (1000x1000, 112K)

I enjoy the entire album and never actually want to skip any of it when i listen but if i had to pick
Get Real Paid
singing feels slightly lower in energy than the other tracks, which does work better for this song
still a great song though, i can barely justify it as my pick other than personal preference.
If there was a song i actually didn't like or i wanted to skip it wouldn't be my favourite album

Attached: BeckMidniteVultures.jpg (316x316, 21K)

Good Day Sunshine. Still a pretty good, fun song but can't touch the rest.

Attached: 1521740518875.jpg (1024x1024, 593K)

i think john carpenter is my least favorite. not that its a bad song, but it just feels really out of place in where it is in the album. shouldve been on disc 1.
>not dachau blues those poor jews

Attached: dance of the moon and the sun 1.png (680x683, 741K)

Probably Secret Friends? That’s literally the only track here I think is “throwaway”, and even then it would totally fit right into The Great Annihilator, and it leads straight into one of the most cathartic songs on the album so it’s a fucking well needed break before the great climax. Either way this was a tough choice.

Attached: 37E25A4F-E2C7-47CB-9880-D53FC7EA805C.jpg (1000x1000, 494K)