>idles is soi xddd

Listen you fucking faggot, i was right there when they made Brutalism and everyone in this fucking shithole thought it was god tier, and you know what is funnier, the whole álbum was political as fuck and left-wing Like you have no idea, and the JAAAOR came out and unironically everyone in this shithole thought it was great until both p4k and Fantano reviewed it, p4k review wasn't even very positive, and of course because you motherfucking fags want to be unique and different from the rest of SOCIETY started to say it was dogshit and gay and onions and some fucking bullshit because only little Kids unironically use that fucking meme, Pewdiepie, PJW, No bullshit, all of them are youtubers with a pretty Young fanbase Who started to use the fucking meme to look the man they Will never be, this only shows how this shithole is, they don't give a fuck about art, about the music, is Just dickriding what ever the fuck the Donald Trump su reddit told to them, Like the fucking non-personality that all of you fucking filthy pieces of shit act, this is why this fucking shithole Will never ever be taked seriously by another place of the internet

Attached: maga.jpg (501x697, 104K)

Attached: 1540159157376.jpg (1508x1493, 437K)

assblasted 30 year old literally seething his world is no longer relevant

this but unironically

post this copypasta one more time
i fucking dare you

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 40K)

>tfw oneitis fucked the bassist a few years ago

Haha, I sure love The Idles! :(

>google idles bassist
>pic related
i really hope she isnt your oneitis anymore

Attached: DgDCWZLW0AA0npe.jpg (1200x1200, 282K)

You

Attached: BFAF9AAD-2891-43A7-A3FC-980CD9818B6F.jpg (900x760, 80K)

She likes older men

>Two people calling out group think by using the exact same image within seconds of each other.
What did he mean by this?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Assblasted libtard detected. Go suck more black cock lib boi. Liberals love black penis in their mouth, ass and wife.

Attached: CXKpET1WcAA8brn.jpg (575x1024, 137K)

t. Cuckold who films black men having sex with his wife as all liberals do.

>deletes post because he's so ashamed that he is exactly what he hates

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

It’s because it easily pisses off babies like you lmao

Imagine being this fragile :)

Attached: Capture.png (589x317, 84K)

I’ve never met a non fragile liberal. The only steady going successful people I’ve ever known were conservatives.

>I support third world niggers coming into my country so they can fuck white women and live off welfare but conservatives are the basedboys

Attached: download.png (232x217, 8K)

I have, then again I'm not autistic like you and I actually go out and talk to people.

Holy fuck, the conservative butthurt in this thread is prime

Attached: 1531520497500.png (836x872, 608K)

Nice strawman :) once people grow up and mature they learn leftist identity politics are asinine

Where is the butthurt? I only see libs using logical fallacies. Like you

I unironically think I am better than every single liberal I meet. I have a massive air of superiority over them.

is this your older brother

MUSIC

BEANS

Looks like a false flagging leftist

Attached: images (2).jpg (290x174, 12K)

And it got 2000+ upvotes on /r/The_Donald because....?

Attached: images (1).jpg (310x163, 10K)

Cause Reddit is full of libtards who like black cock and you are Jewish

Attached: uglyjews.jpg (1024x721, 126K)

Because they are retarded cucked faggots? Can't even be racist there

Oh look, he can’t say anything not related to reddit and then gets mad when we call him an NPC

death to all conservatives and liberals

Attached: 1549899252654.jpg (960x955, 47K)

Get get get get got my guy

Attached: 1551940409578.jpg (1063x1074, 208K)

>He hasn't taken the yang pill
How embarrassing

Attached: 1552238636266.png (707x707, 835K)

Autistic LARPer telling people to major in humanities instead of business or law in order to make a change in the world, I'd love to take you to the ostfront and put a bullet in your skull so you can be with your miserable comrades and enemies forever.

Based as can be

You ok, user?

nice

trivia: idles opened for the fall

Attached: images (3).jpg (193x216, 9K)