SOME MIGHT SAY

SOME MIGHT SAY
THAT SUNSHINE FOLLOWS THUNDER

Attached: cd-oasis-whats-the-story-morning-glory-novo-D_NQ_NP_686816-MLB27385993445_052018-F.jpg (924x880, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s10p3899Whtk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GO AND TELL IT TO THE MAN WHO CAN NOT SHINE

WOOHOO

AOY - 1995

Yeah

I BEEN STANDING AT THE STATION IN NEED OF EDUCATION

SHEEEEEEEEEES GOT A COUSIN
IN FACT SHES GOT BOUT A DOZEN

vocaroo.com/i/s10p3899Whtk
SOME MIGHT SAY

YOU KNOW WHAT SOME MIGHT SAY

It's like you had the song described to you in sign language

SOME MIGHT SAY THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN HEAVEN
GO AND TELL IT TO THE MAN WHO LIVES IN HELL

COS I'LL BE YOU AND YOU'LL BE ME
THERE'S LOTS AND LOTS FOR US TO SEE
LOTS AND LOTS FOR US TO DO

YA GOTTA ROLL WITH IT
YA GOTTA TAKE YOUR TIME
YA GOTTA SAY WHAT YA SAY
DON'T LET ANYBODY GET IN YOUR WAY
CUZ IT'S ALL TOO MUUUCH
FOR ME TO TAAAAAAAAAAKE

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SALLY CAN WAIT

COS PEOPLE BELIEVE
THAT THEY'RE GONNA GET AWAY FOR THE SUMMEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

'CAUSE MAYBE
YOU'RE GONNA BE THE ONE THAT SAVES ME

*AHEM!*

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ALL MY PEOPLE RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW
DYAA KNOW WHAT I MEEEEEEEANNN

WRONG ALBUM MAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN
BUT IT'S AAAAAAAAALRIIIIIIIIIGHT YEAH YEAH

WHAT A LIFE IT WOULD BEEEEEEE

YEEEARS ARE FALLING BY LIKE THE RAIN

If Acquiesce and Step Out were included it would be an 11/10

If Rockin Chair, Talk Tonight and The Masterplan were included it would be an 12/10

Throw in Bonehead's Bank Holiday and it's a 13

Toss in Little James and they'd have been bigger than Jackson

>tfw liam and noel have been mortal enemies for almost ten years now
feels bad man

Throw in Underneath the Sky and Headshrinker and John Lennon would come back alive and suck Noels willy

More like 40

Add Round Are Way and the cover of Cum On Feel The Noize and Yoko Ono would've reformed the Beatles on the spot.

i smell a double album lads

Attached: +lrfi5K9AST2UnfTYL+yzueH1GS4OOvdI0AF7tM9CFJ+z7b2doY495pg+Nk62s0Z6VhenVnrfjzVR2N3doENsOlksujX406nx9M2 (189x266, 9K)

How does one man write so many masterpieces in such a short time?

Cocaine, usually. That's how Bowie did it.
Seriously this band has solid fucking B-sides, does any other even come close?

the cure, maybe. and early suede if you want a contemporary act. but their b-sides mostly stayed beloved fan favorites and never became show-opening anthems

Releasing a full complete and comprehensive B-Sides compilation would unironically make it Oasis's greatest album

Do you mean pic related? Even the Beatles cover is listenable

Attached: masterplan.jpg (500x500, 70K)

>no Round Are Way
>no Step Out
>no Cum on Feel the Noize cover
>no The Fever
>no The Fame
>no Snakebite
>no Color My Life
>no Flashbax
>no One Way Road
>no Heroes cover
I could go on and on. With early demos included, this comp will be a triple album and blow The Masterplan out of the water. Way too much good stuff missing.

Faces - You're So Rude

Smash your guitar and never sing again plz

>no Heroes cover
genuinely one of the worst things I've ever heard

Attached: thinwhitepedo.png (342x412, 271K)

They still love each other deep inside because they are brothers but I don't think Noel would stand Liam for 5 minutes.

Yea but what happened ~here~?

I only like Stand By Me and a half of All Around The World. The rest is garbage.

Attached: 81BcvqJw6vL._SL1200_.jpg (1200x1200, 362K)

post your best what-if-noel-saved-all-the-b-sides-and-put-them-on-an-album-circa-1995 tracklistings

side A: ACQUIESCE / UNDERNEATH THE SKY / TALK TONIGHT / FADE AWAY / ROCKIN' CHAIR / LISTEN UP
side B: WHATEVER / ROUND ARE WAY / HEADSHRINKER / (IT'S GOOD) TO BE FREE / HALF THE WORLD AWAY / THE MASTERPLAN

Attached: ANd9GcRWT3irY6g7PZXARdofWrv3-41Y3zJjUcvrhdZHL1n6NtHyr1_0.jpg (194x260, 9K)

>my big mouth
>I hope I think I know
>don't go away
>fade in/out
>garbage
gay and blurpilled

unironically is a bop

Half that album is better than All Around the World. Better production would make it a masterpiece. Lose Magic Pie though.

Noel's redo of that fucking rules
nah its a 9 with another year in the oven

I tried so hard to get into this album but I couldn't.

Pic related is their most underrated work. It's really fucking good. 8/10 in a good day.

Forgot pic

Attached: 268x0w.jpg (268x268, 32K)

Yeah easily their best in the 21st century

CAUSE WE NEEEEEEEED EACH OTHER, WE BELIEEEEEEEVE IN ONE ANOTHER

>tfw listening to Live Forever after burying my dog

Attached: 1540362256411.png (645x773, 29K)

It's interesting that you like my literally two absolute least favorite tracks on it. I like My Big Mouth and It's Getting Better Man best.

This one I can't get into. My personal least favorite. I like Im Outta Time and To Be Where There's Life (i'm a sucker for indian drone schtick), but the rest just won't click.

Lol you think Heathen Chemistry and SITSOG are better than DOYS?

maybeeeee
i don't really wanna know

I'm not sure I'm qualified to say which is "better" but I subjectively enjoy HC and SOTSOG more. Dig Out Your Soul I'm not crazy about either.

I KNOW A GIRL CALLED ELSA SHE’S INTO ALKA-SELTZER

Why aren’t this or their debut Yea Forums essentials? Genuinely curious. These albums essentially defined Britpop, which is just as valid a scene as the garage rock boom of the 2000’s which Yea Forums shills with Is This It, Turn On The Bright Lights and Funeral.

>Why aren’t this or their debut Yea Forums essentials?
why does it matter

Just wondering. Have a nice day

too many soft lads round here

People getting snobby because they were mainstream and don't appreciate Chad music

But Strokes and Blur and Beach Boys and Radiohead are on there. So it's not mainstream appeal that excludes an album.
I personally think it's a philosophy that compiled most of the Yea Forums chart. And a big part of that philosophy, at least in my interpretation, is "no fun allowed" for some reason.

Good point

AND I GET SO HIGH I JUST CAN'T FEEL ITTTT