10th anniversary of Michael Jackson's death

>10th anniversary of Michael Jackson's death
>instead of celebrating his work people decide to shit on his grave even more by mindlessly believing some hollywood hackumentary and bringing rumors and slander back up nobody has cared about in a decade
Fucking hivemind culture getting suddenly "enlightened" because someone made a movie, it's all so depressing.
It came out of nowhere too I was sure people would have forgotten all about it by now.

Attached: 1550158366730.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2ZKTfaYwmFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Next time you make a thread, use a relevant image. Thanks.

Dude he totally did it nigga was in bed with them

imagine defending a dead pedo on a japanese image board 10 years after he died

>10th anniversary of Michael Jackson's death
>this is actually accurate
What the fuck man

Attached: 1453659650505.jpg (500x333, 45K)

regardless whether any of its true or not. its totally just a shitty sensationalized money grub. theres no restorative justice or healing involved. this doesnt fix anything or help anybody. just a money grab for the filmakers and media to have some news to talk about...

Imagine thinking jackson is guilty cause some fags cried on camera ten years after he passed

The accusers seem like narcissistic personality disorder liars and I don't believe their claims. Intuitively, just from gut feeling alone, I'd say he doesn't seem like a pedo. But, the dude was having sleep overs with kids. Pretty hard to imagine he wasn't a pedo considering that fact.

MJ was probably asexual

I think you're confusing your intuition that he's not a bad person. Maybe he legitimately thought that his pedophilia was misunderstood and that he wasn't hurting children when doing it. Assuming he was guilty

check out some of the last names in the credits of that (((documentary)))

>A documentary
>A decade long FBI investigation that turned up nothing
Which would you believe?

Let's revisit the facts
>documentary brings up police searches, but never tells you the results because implying he was searched makes it sound worse than the fact that he was found to have nothing criminal happening.
>Wade Robson went public with his story after he was denied the opportunity to choreograph a cirque du soleil production of MJ.
>Testified under oath that he was innocent.
>all images of Jackson within the documentary feature him smiling at a child with hard lighting making him look creepy/sinister
>brings up the trial and provides all of the claims and evidence against him, and absolutely none of the evidence defending him, despite this being a "documentary" that attempts to document the saga.

Attached: 1497318612563.jpg (460x397, 39K)

but that one is cute

Yeah I understand all this, and I don't believe the specific accusers from the doc. I'm just saying, having sleepovers with kids is EXTREMELY suspicious even if there was no other evidence at all.

Yes, it's (((them))).

"Jew me, sue me, kick me, kike me". Remember ?

Assuming bad intent is not evidence.

I don't deny that. I'm not one of those "michael could never" deniers. It's completely possible and plausible, however the evidence against him is not very strong, despite what the public seems to feel about it. Again, notice how no one thought these things about him until he started to look strange. Prior to that this narrative was non-existent.

Didn’t he have BDSM books in his room?

He had a lot of books. Besides, it's just photography, lots of people enjoy that kind of stuff without being sexually aroused by it.

>A decade long FBI investigation that turned up nothing
imagine beliving this happened. the cops searched his house twice and the fbi scanned some shit. that's it

just cause its not enough evidence to convict him in a court doesn't mean it isn't enough to convince most people

I like MJ, but I think some shit was going on. Call me a tinfoil hate consprist, but the sudden media influx has to be hiding something. Someone said here it's ironic how this blew up right as the Harvey Weinstein trial started.

my nigga Katt Williams had it RITE

youtu.be/2ZKTfaYwmFY

Attached: rlly nigga.jpg (407x399, 11K)

>King of Pedos
KEK