Why are latinos allowed to say "nigga"?

Why are latinos allowed to say "nigga"?

Attached: 672976.jpg (933x567, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yfn8n9QBSxo?t=30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop axing questions, whiteboi

why does trump base his entire presidential career on mexicans?

Because he's a faggot but answer my question

I'm Colombian from mostly Amerindian and Spanish descent but I may have some African blood on my too, who knows. Am I allowed to say the n-word when I go to America? Serious question, I don't want to get into trouble.

Please guys reply to this. I'm going to America in 2 months.

Nobody really cares here as long as you aren't pale white or asian, but obviously you can't just go up to a black person and say "whats up nigga"

dude no the only reason tekashi can say it is because he's a hoodlum

puerto ricans get the pass in new york that's how it goes here
even fat joes pasty ass can say it

Asians and Arabs are allowed to say it too. Only whites are banned from saying it.

this

Makes sense to be honest whites are the ones who ran US chattle slavery

Except blacks did it too in Africa

what about jews

hello my niggers

Ok no whites or blacks can say nigger, but fine for everyone else. Is this good with everyone?

Because anyone can say that

No, they're considered white.

Go back to /pol/ you faggot

I don't even want to call anyone n*****.
It's like putting people into a mindset that's bad for everyone.

There are a lot of black people who would call you nigga and expect for you to say nigga back just as there are a lot of black people who wouldnt stand being called nigga by anybody. Just don’t say it.

youtu.be/Yfn8n9QBSxo?t=30

The end is amazing. One of them said he was going to smack China Mac on instagram, but when China Mac shows up, he starts making excuses.

Attached: 0010492522_10.jpg (1200x797, 164K)

Serious answer even tho I can't tell if you're joking, since anything but visible African descent won't get you a pass: No, even in circumstances where you might think it's alright like singing along to lyrics.

As much as people throw it around online and in music, there's way, way more baggage attached to it that people who didn't grow up in the US might not understand at first.

If you say it in an inoffensive context like in lyrics, best case people don't care, worst case, you get called out over it and piss some people off.

If you call a black guy a nigga, even in a friendly or joking way, you run a serious risk of getting your shit kicked in unless you're on good enough terms that they've told you that you can, don't ask to do it. Even then that's not a universal pass to say it, just for that one person in friendly tones and probably only in private.

It's just not worth it, there are tons of other ways to refer to your friends or seem more cool without any risk

Ok, thanks for the answer. The reason I asked is because I have a black friend in Atlanta (never met him irl) that I plan to visit and I was worried he may get pissed off if I use the n-word.

Just ask for a N-word pass.

yeah np. If he's been alright with it online that's a pretty good sign. If you haven't used it online tho, there's no real reason to start just cause you get to meet him IRL

Have fun on your trip, Atlanta's a blast