May I know what rating you anons gave to this on rym? I feel it's a bit overrated there

May I know what rating you anons gave to this on rym? I feel it's a bit overrated there

Attached: images (23).jpg (554x554, 40K)

8.9 (aka 8)

4.0, one of the best debut albums ever

3.5 stars, it is good

I think I gave both this and Post a 3.0 or 3.5, the next two albums got 4.0 from me.

5 stars. Her absolute best and comfiest album.

3 stars. Drops off pretty quickly after the first few songs

Debut was my first encounter with bjork's music so it gets an extra half star of what normally would be an 8/10. Now, this album does sound somewhat dated (see tracks 6, 7, and 10), however I do think that is one if it's charms. I like being transported to that early-mid 90s club scene whenever I'm listening to this. Also like someone in love is underrated

bitch looks like michael jackson

It's my favourite bjork album, and really good pop music. I love how its produced and how it sounds. 8/10, which is very high for me.

>using RYM
anyway it's a 7.5/10

>using .5s in a rating system
t. pussy who can't make the hard decisions in life

Its shorthand for 75/100
/100 is the patrician rating system

Why would any faggot need 100 separate tiers to sort music into? You think people care about your opinions? Just use 10 tiers to sort how much you liked it.

>You think people care about your opinions?
Well OP literally asked

>needing 10
1 hated it
2 disliked it
3 indifferent/forgettable
4 liked it
5 loved it

This is also very acceptable, but I find that because I like to have so few in the highest tier to really differentiate, I prefer to use 10 system

>all these plebs not realising the true scale should be good or bad

Great music but nothing original.

3 stars. A couple of really strong tracks and bunch of hit or miss tracks. Listenable but kind of uneven.

Interesting. We interpret 3's differently. My 3's are a positive rating, but yours seem negative.

1-irritating, impatience-inducing
2-inoffensively boring
3-holds my interest, half-good
4-overall good
5-rarest of pokemon

If the mid range is exactly between 2.5 and 3, shouldn't everything 3 and above be positive? Am I right or is he right?

She looks like Michael Jackson.

No rym here but probably 4/5

4/5. One of the best debut albums.

my favorite is people on RYM who use decimal points and who advocate for the site switching to it

7 or 8/10