Life is Overrated

Living beings are merely walking bags of excrements: sweat, saliva, dandruff, mucus, feces, urine... the list is endless. Even sperm is ultimately an excrement. When you die, it becomes obvious that you were just a walking bag of excrement.
The fundamental property of life is that it dies. Everything that was alive is now dead, except for those that are dying now. For us the planet is just a vast cemetery.
We cry at funerals not to laugh.
Meaning is irrelevant.

Attached: piero[1].jpg (200x223, 8K)

damn scruffy thats some edgy shit

Life, 6/10

Life,
not a big loss for music
4/10

Despite all of this, I still believe that life is worth living

>The fundamental property of life is that it dies.
The fundamental property of life is that it lives. Biology isn't a spook. There are forms of life that don't die in a conventional mammalian sense. This is something a 15 year old would write in a diary.

Attached: 001.jpg (600x467, 51K)

eh, it's all we got

of course there is a possibility that a god exists thats going to punish us all for things we never realized or had not control over

honestly meaninglessness is a blissful alternative, just be thankful for what you have, try to pull yourself together, and try to find someone you can love if you need to, and just live life i guess. I dunno, it's up to the individual whether its worth it or how to live

it's not until now that I realize that nobody is taking scaruffi seriously and that my point is just bullshit, but I'm gonna publish it for fun

Are these lyrics to a new Jumex song?

>Listens to Deathconsciousness once

Attached: hypocrite that you are.png (500x706, 203K)

scaruffi's "greatest quotes" section of his website is fucking hilarious to read because it's all stuff a relatively intelligent teenager could come up with

This is merely that
That is just this
Those are only these

Be careful now, you’re speaking like a reductionist...

I love Scaruffi so much, but even I as an obsessed fan admit that his quote section is pretty self-indulgent and embarrassing.

Lol, scaruffi is a total idiot. The best thing he ever did was rank Rock Bottom at No. 2. His politics is all directly lifted from articles from large news networks; his visual art, jazz, classical, literature, and cinema criticisms are all derived from what auteres in those fields typically rank the highest. As for rock? You can look in the Wayback Machine for earlier versions of his websites where he used to host the lists of other Italian critics, and their lists all contain his 8s and 9s, so even that was the result of consensus-conformity. That's probably why he deleted that portion. His books are all total garbage with no detail or source citations.

Overall, his best work was as a software company manager from the mid-1990s until the early 2000s.

I'm pretty sure his best work is XXXTentacion's biography.

Okay, he has two good things in rock criticism.

Nice to breathe outside with the trees and the wind

>Living beings are merely walking bags of excrements: sweat, saliva, dandruff, mucus, feces, urine... the list is endless. Even sperm is ultimately an excrement. When you die
you stop drinking beer
When you die
you stop being here
when you die
some
people
cry.
When you die
we say
good
bye.
Yeah.

Where is this quoted from on his website?

>skims the Wikipedia article on Nietzsche once

>Overall, his best work was as a software company manager from the mid-1990s until the early 2000s.
I thought he was a plumber?