How come there are so few good nonjapanese asian artists out there?

How come there are so few good nonjapanese asian artists out there?

I can't even name five.

Attached: 39943296_161638178055389_8089483400239880733_n.jpg (1080x1080, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OZY1aG2VkAg
youtube.com/watch?v=c8Ko3Vj-sUw
youtu.be/s2vHnSzt9QM
youtube.com/watch?v=0n-we66ZHqc&
youtube.com/watch?v=SF-FaZBMYdM
youtube.com/watch?v=XExBtxMvmzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hiroshima inspired them

Why do 75% of Asian American dudes look so dumb

he's actually chinese-indonesian but go off

wing

because you don't listen to asian music

Japan's had Western music influence on them since the very old days when Jazz musicians used to come there to perform. As a result, their development of popular music is very concurrent with America's and Europe's as they were kinda on America/Europe's level of exposure in terms of musical ideas.

Not even born in America

He's here on a visa

I wish he went the meme route instead of the music route.

>elephant gym
>tide/edit
does that count as over 5 since there's multiple members in both of those bands?

Because Japan is a vassal state of America and America is the greatest country in the world.

Doesn't explain why he looks so dumb.

it's because he listens to (c)Rap music

Japan's music scene is way more influenced by Europe than America.

With their initial large scale exposure to western music coming from jazz and the amount of their music that has a jazzy influence to it, I disagree on that alone.

It's because they try to mimic the blacks

asian nigga

this is extremely wrong

Adoy, Wormrot, Unholy Grave, The Stalin, Dead Buttons, Miserablefaith, HOODY, Yaeji (signed to the same label as Iglooghost), the list goes on.

Attached: SmartSelect_20181211-110456_Instagram.jpg (1080x1007, 614K)

because you only listen to popular music and not other types of music as well

well probably because japan had more forced westernization than a lot of other asian countries, while at the same time being economically successful.

you gotta do some real digging
well not really, sometimes pop music from other countries sounds new enough to my ears
youtube.com/watch?v=OZY1aG2VkAg

Asian men give up looks and wang size for superior brain power

I bet you can't even name five Asian countries besides Japan

youtube.com/watch?v=c8Ko3Vj-sUw

Not true. They had a British marching band song as their national anthem before jazz was introduced.
youtu.be/s2vHnSzt9QM
Their current anthem is simply a transposal of that into Gagaku keys. They were introduced to European music first (through Spain, then through the Nederlands, then through Russia and Britain briefly before America forced their borders open shortly after their first contact, allowing all of Europe back into their pre-established bases. We also know that many Japanese people learned Portuguese/Spanish and Dutch, so to say that they wouldn't have been introduced to Western music on at least the same scale (though that scale is indicative of a larger scale) is silly.

you mean so hot

lol

nice try my fellow flip, but if you're gonna recc something from our country, or from THAT band at least rec the one that isn't shit
youtube.com/watch?v=0n-we66ZHqc&
youtube.com/watch?v=SF-FaZBMYdM
youtube.com/watch?v=XExBtxMvmzs

Most Asian countries are either Islamic, or living under communism. So there's no a lot of room for artistic experimentation between being stoned for thinking independently or being quietly erased for thinking independently.

Hong Kong, Korea and Taiwan have good music, it's Mainland China that is absolute shit.
Only know a few SEA artists, so I can't speak about them.

What a chigger