Why did redditors hate this album again?

Why did redditors hate this album again?

Attached: 600x600bf.png (600x600, 621K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_0X7cUmruTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they are smarter than Yea Forums

Does anyone in this board even like this album or the band overall?

They aren't black
No

No. This is the second thread for them ive seen today though so im pretty sure its just one guy trying to get a reaction out of the board.

whoever made this album cover got paid way too much

>mom says it's my turn to be led zepplin

Classic rock revival seethes the redditor eternally

Attached: ctyp+Greta+Van+Fleet.jpg (800x571, 56K)

I'd love a classic rock revival but I dont want led zeppelin twice

I don't think anyone likes them
not in this board, not at all

I'm from around where they are from in michigan and they never played any shows around here. They never played any shows in the local rock scene at all. They just were on the radio one day. I cant respect them for that. Also their dad paid for their studio time and marketing. 3 of them are brothers.

>rich ppl....bad
shut up commie

i want jake and sam's boners in me, otherwise this band serves no purpose

Attached: greta_van_fleet_3.jpg (1642x924, 212K)

>buying success good
Idiot

if I have the money i should be able to do whatever I want with it.....commie

They'll make 1 more album and youll never hear from them again. Its just butt rock hanson.

Does that include buying recreational nukes?

>make music that sounds literally 1:1 to led zeppelin
>robert plant says it sucks
Lmao

robert plant never said they suck. he just jibed them a little for mimicking his voice. but in the interviews i've seen he's quite kind to them

>STOP COMPARING US TO LED ZEPPELIN
the fucking audacity of these lads
youtu.be/_0X7cUmruTE

doesnt want to hurt their feelings

ITT: conservatives that need to go back to /pol/

Didn't Fantano say they were terrible?

>go back to /pol/
and have sex!

Attached: 2390.png (565x602, 673K)

huh. kind of hot. thanks for pointing it out fellow femanon

Because it's watered-down dogshit from a shit band stolen from a decent band who in turn stole from darkies

>band literally has a subreddit
>it's reddit who hates them.

Attached: C4nATb7WEAAAIUb.jpg (1024x1024, 38K)

literally every even slightly relevant band or act has a subreddit, even the fucking spinoffs from already small bands have subreddits

certain alt right people and white male supremecists on here liked it because it owns libs. and its white man music that speaks to a time when being toxically masculine was still cool

>One of them looks like a smaller Peter Steele
Please, rip off one band at a time.

Attached: ayyy Beter.jpg (1560x1530, 1.28M)

capitalists btfo

Because they're outclassed. If you like Greta Van Fleet, you'd like Led Zeppelin a lot more.

The bar's not that high. Just copy 2 bands at once instead of just 1.

I can literally smell the "male feminist" mix of soi and tears from your writing. I hope this is bait laying it on too thick, because if you're real you honestly should kill yourself.

Attached: 1543856304354.jpg (380x380, 18K)

>femanon
y-yeah that's me alright

Attached: 1437545123969.png (184x172, 3K)

This

tiny dong

What the fuck does this band have to do with politics? You people are mentally ill.

The sheer stupidity...

>unironically falling for such obvious bait in 2019

Attached: 1540658450281.jpg (261x145, 13K)

I don't get this band's gimmick. There's so much good music out there new and old that sounds completely unique. There's so many that I won't be able to listen to most of it in my lifetime. Why would I waste my time with a band that just mimics what another band does with less skill and overall quality?

Attached: lew.png (541x602, 699K)

what? typical /r/music shitters love it. It's the subs for "alternative" genres that obviously don't like it because it's generic as fuck and even they can see right through that shit

Greta van Fleet isn't classic rock revival it's digging up classic rock's dead body and attaching puppet strings to it.

This is the best description of them I've seen on here. Straight up butt rock Hanson.

Man, shut the fuck, I can already tell that you're some little self-hating bitch that weighs 80 pounds wet.

> its white man music that speaks to a time when being toxically masculine was still cool

I hate them too, but this is why everyone you know thinks you're soft. Also, fucking kys.

Theirs however is fully active. More so than most for bands that actually we're boomers

It's recycled/stolen, nobody in the "art" world likes to see the same thing done twice. It's fine to take influence but everything from their music, artwork, and even clothing style are ripoffs of Led Zeppelin's style. It just feels cheap.

IAM DEH BLAC SMOWK RAHSING

I got memed into downloading the album. I deleted the folder one minute into the first song. It sound like my little brother is trying to sing a led zeppelin song and act manly when in fact this little faggot is 12 and get bullied by the wind when he go outside.

Attached: 1526552948500.png (432x768, 495K)

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAMA

I would rather listen to them than any of the tired incessantly repeated bands played on a classic rock station tbqhwy
But thats not saying much

>a time when being toxically masculine was still cool
So right now? Hip hop is the top genre.

It's weird how the singer is the one who looks the least like you'd expect him to. If the tall one in the back were the singer they'd be better off.

i know he's this malnourished little jew manlet who clearly has no idea what he's singing about

>We're stopping on the highway girl
>'Cause I want to burn my gas
>There's one gas that I know I'm never gonna pass