I've been diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer 2 months ago and the past couple of days I feel like I'm nearing the...

I've been diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer 2 months ago and the past couple of days I feel like I'm nearing the end.

I just want to thank you all for making me laugh over the years and allowing me to discover new music and expand my horizons.

Godspeed

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 12K)

can we stop these cancer meme posts

Proof or not true and will be relegated to the annals of zoomer frog-posting poser threadcore

godbless OP.
make your last days worth it. get off the site and live your life like it's ending tomorrow

Attached: 1552081354289.jpg (720x724, 29K)

Attached: 4a0.jpg (680x788, 49K)

do sum bad shit before you die nigga

suck my dick before you die, you ugly retard

Alex Trebek, is that you?

OP, I can only wish you the best in the time you have and hope that you can be at peace one day.

Goodbye user

take my virginity before you die pls

godspeed, take all the hallucinogenics before the end.
Dream market is perfect for that.
Acid, mushrooms, smoke dmt like joe rogan or some shit, this shitty anime forum doesn't matter much in comparison. GET FUCKED CUNT.

This world is not for you, love everyone that love you, and love everyone you love. the rest die with you.

tim heidecker - i am a cuck

Even if you're lying get off this website and live what time you have left fully. I'm sure you've touched a lot of lives in a positive way even if you don't realize it.

are you listening to something rn

If you're telling the truth, never come here again.

If you're lying, never come here again.

exactly. spend time with those whom you love, not this shitty cesspool

Attached: seeya.jpg (1174x880, 34K)

got to also suggest doing dmt before you go, friend. Nothing prepares you for the moment of death more.

I pray you face your death bravely and with peace of mind OP

Have a nice life. Sincerely.

Take DMT, it's supposed to be the consciousness' gateway into the afterlife. If it doesn't get enough, then you won't ascend to the 4th or 5th dimensions. That's why you shouldn't blow your brains out, too.

Accept Christ as your saviour before you die.

Attached: 1530894794001.jpg (690x388, 94K)

You aren't gonna die user. Dying is a meme.