Imagine living in sheltered scandianavia and having teen angst so bad that you ended up like these two retards

imagine living in sheltered scandianavia and having teen angst so bad that you ended up like these two retards

Attached: F23C2AF8-1BD1-4208-8BFB-A01A23FE3EB3.jpg (197x256, 8K)

Varg didn't do anything wrong though. Good lad who made good music, and protected himself when his faggy friend tried to kill him.

imagine farting into a hat and then you come back later and the hat is alive and possessed by the spirit of your fart and he enslaves you and forever makes you bake him elaborate cakes that he never even eats he just throws them away as soon as you finish them

nice try varg you sheltered edge lord

You're just butthurt they made good music and you haven't

Varg was an edgy scumbag, just because he's turned his life around post prison and seems like a nice guy NOW doesn't mean he was

dumb and dumber

Varg is an arrogant asshole nowadays. He's fucking delusional

didn't he go back to prison (but in France or something) soon after getting out of Norwegian prison?

the only sad part about this story is that varg didnt die too

> just because he's turned his life around post prison and seems like a nice guy NOW

um he's on welfare and continues being an edgy retard

I had to google search that to make sure you didn't plagiarize it
good job user. god-tier creativity.

Varg's a talentless Nazi hack and the inventor of atmoshit, Euronymous was a genius Nazbol riffmeister and the potential of black metal becoming a good genre died with him.

I sharted in my imaginings, does that effect the outcome ?

>sheltered scandianavia
haha yeah lol imagine living in a country without crime and niggers lol how corny is that lmao xdddd baka wypipo so silly why they not slanging crack and killing each other over shoes rofl

These dudes turned out alright though. Maybe those Mayhem guys should just get themselves a kitty.

Attached: Darkthrone_bw_1363685070_crop_550x366.jpg (550x366, 24K)

>imagine living in a country without crime and niggers
Imagine having that and filling it with Mudslimes
yikes

>"We would like to state that Transilvanian Hunger stands beyond any criticism. If any man should attempt to criticize this LP, he should be thoroughly patronized for his obviously Jewish behavior"
Based

not disagreeing with you there

theres no such thing as a good genre

No, he was accused of terrorist activities because Anders Brevik sent him him Manifesto, and the French SWAT stormed his property, but they found no evidence.

I wanted to like black metal so bad, tried with Blackthrone, Mayhem, Burzum, Immortal, Satyricon, Gorgoroth, Emperor and more, and I just can't.
What is wrong with me?

You just don't have the darkness in your soul. It's ok, bro, just be yourself.

Nattens Madrigal is the best bm record

>Blackthrone
Based

Attached: blackthorne.png (768x672, 100K)

>driving for literally hours and hours to "defend" yourself against a non-existent threat.

he's not on welfare it's a stupid assumption

try this

Attached: a0266143769_16.jpg (700x700, 79K)

>he's on welfare
What? Is he? I mean I never thought he worked but I guessed he made enough with his albums.
That game was pretty damn fun

>Is he?
No, it's a meme by whiny numales desperate for a reason to attack him.
He only gets gov money when he has a new kid, like everyone else in France.
He proved this in one of his videos.

Both sides of his family are super rich, why would he need to be on welfare?

what an asshole
makes sense I guess considering where farts come from...