I mean... he PROBABLY didn't do it

I mean... he PROBABLY didn't do it.

Attached: Michael_Jackson.jpg (800x533, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RUvS9rTdzes
youtube.com/watch?v=stM8TJK-Zi0
youtu.be/6p8CgdRLnDQ
youtu.be/TDIa3GczAcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Corey Feldman got raped by every executive in Hollywood and he claims that MJ didn't do it

Michael Jackson raped and murdered me in the summer of 1992

He watched the documentary and 180'd google it

oh shit nvm lol

Corey Feldman is also a lunatic because of all that

Even if he did, those kids probably deserved it. Stuff like that builds character.

I don't care if he did he is dead and the media are trying to take attention away from pedos still alive with this

He is dead. Who cares? The songs still good.

Not to mention that even the alleged victims have moved on, this is really a waste of time and resources.

To b e fair, he's saying he's no longer going to defend MJ. He still maintains that nothing happened to him personally.

youtube.com/watch?v=RUvS9rTdzes

He was naive, troubled also.
Dont think he did it.

he was acquited of all charges
youtube.com/watch?v=stM8TJK-Zi0

I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn’t believe

what the fuck is wrong with this faggot

that's what his lawyers want you to believe

I don't think he did, but no parent should let him sleep in the same bed even if they did fall asleep while gaming/watching tv. You can see how weak of a man he really is, definitely did hard drugs. No way he had time to make music, practice dancing, be friends with so many and on top mastermind a pedogroming operation.

wow that director is a snake

The media is burning MJ at the stake but letting Bryan Singer get away with whatever he wants

>Not to mention that even the alleged victims have moved on
No they haven't, that's the whole point of the recent documentary.

youtu.be/6p8CgdRLnDQ

Corey must be a terrible man to make such shitty music

imagine MJ sucking your little boy dick while your mom is counting her lucky stars two doors down the hall

mj was a goddamn pedo champ, it was an art. those moms and boys deserved it for being so stupid

He used to throw water balloons at homeless people in the middle of the night too.
youtu.be/TDIa3GczAcQ

>trying to take attention away from pedos still alive with this
>waste of time and resources
Did you watch the movie? It's about making people realize what pedophile grooming is so that parents make better decisions and people don't go "lol this 11 year old lied under oath about being raped, let's treat him like Richard Nixon."

I'm gonna reword that for you OP.
He probably did it, but it's LIKELY he didn't do it.

He was taking anti-androgens since his puberty to keep him from losing his signature high-pitched voice tone. As a consequence, he likely had next to no sex drive, let alone he was able to get a boner. I'm pretty sure his children aren't biologically his.

Attached: 1543204103654.jpg (301x265, 27K)

Is his music unlistenable now?

It doesn't matter, his guilt has nothing to do with his music. Banning a song does not save children from living predators. Your impotent ruling class is trying to distract you from their weakness. It's like wearing a bracelet or hashtag doing something.

it is a fact that he fucked broads left and right, he had massive insecurity issues all around but it's pretty unlikely that he had no sex drive.

THIS.
Remember when the BBC dealt with Saville? It was after he was dead. And Heath? Long after he was dead.

practised :^)

not saying that user doesnt really think that, but god ur dumb.

Look, it never happened, and even if it did, how lucky were those kids, getting to taste his jizz?

Apparently

Attached: 1552199714929[1].jpg (800x1006, 334K)

>JEW ME, SUE ME, EVERYBODY DO ME
>KICK ME, KIKE ME, DON'T YOU BLACK OR WHITE ME

What did he mean by this?

Is it a fact? Do you have a source for such claims?

MJ is innocent

HEE HEE

Attached: 13223213213.png (758x580, 861K)

He didnt do it. And even if he did what good is it going to do to ban his music? He's an important part of music history. Censorship like that is ridiculous. Those people in the documentary changed thier story several times throughout the years.