8/10 desu

8/10 desu

Attached: Recovery_Album_Cover.jpg (220x220, 7K)

ha

no lmao

Well, I can't rebute these sound and well-reasoned arguments

You didn't start with one either.

I didn't make an argument I just laughed at your opinion

You can clearly hear glimpses of good Eminem on here, but the production is absolutely fucking horrid. This album also represents the point where he started to show signs of falling the fuck off.
Starting the album off with that cringey shout-sing-song intro "CAUSE SOMETHINGS JUST DON'T CHANGE" was a terrible idea. The wordplay is top-notch, but he's not saying anything that grabs your attention. It's all "I'm better than 95% of these rappers and you know it, so here's ten other song saying the same thing I just said and a couple songs about my dead best friend and my overdose"
His delivery on this is garbage, especially on the two lead singles.
"I'M NOT AFRAIIIIDDDDD!" makes my butthole cringe everytime I hear it.
4/10.

>but the production is absolutely fucking horrid.
Tell me what "good production" to you sounds like

I have a hunch feeling that it's something to the tune of a pitch-shifted Aretha Franklin sample over a boilerplate drum pattern with a name that's a hamfisted sample to a Stanley Kubrick movie.
Also "Japanese". Something Japanese. I don't know what, but I guarantee there will be something. Japan is cool to 16 year olds.
Or something. Something that is supposed to be better than mainstream hip-hop because of some ambiguous pretense like "it has soul" that nobody is ever able to justify

I was explicitly going to say that this album made me happy to hear competent production for once.

Attached: 3tvt4guq0ml11.jpg (468x305, 136K)

jesus christ dude
i'm almost feel sorry my post got you so offended
I completely stopped listening to hip hop a couple years ago so I don't know what to tell you about the kind of production I like. The last Eminem song I thought had great production was "Don't Front"

>i'm almost feel sorry my post got you so offended
No part of me is "offended". I just get somewhat irritated after hearing the same canned statements 50 times

It's like people forget that the word "pretentious" exists when you start talking about rap music

I just listened to Don't Front. I'm not sure I'd call it "Great", and I'm also not sure I'd call Recovery "absolutely horrid" by comparison

I'm not saying that Eminem is an amazing artist.
I'm just saying that Fantano and Pitchfork are out of their fucking gourd if they believe that it's worse material than whatever Quavo put out this week
I cannot imagine listening to Quavo vomit autotune with the "flow" of someone falling down a flight of stairs and finding 12 different ways to repeat "I have money, I will kill you, and I have sex with your girlfriend" for 4 straight minutes and thinking that this is comparable material to an Eminem album.
Like I literally cannot envision it. How do you be so willingly divorced from reality

Attached: 6x3c3nl5b5b01.png (178x100, 23K)

>Quavo
The reason i stopped listening to rap is because shit like this got so much legitimacy in the last few years. A self-respecting genre wouldn't even take a second look at retards like Lil Pump, Cardi B or whatever the fuck.

cringe

ft lil wayne with a what is love sample makes this a instant 10/10

I give this album a 9/10

Attached: eminem-eminem-article.jpg (620x837, 142K)

really?

recovery is hip hop for white people who actually just want to listen to pop
>the rest of Em's discography is the same except maybe shady Ep
for a pop record it's just barely a 6
as hip hop it's a 2

What a retard you are. Let me guess, you like MF Doom and Earl The Hoodie Sweater, and are white, or black but raised in a white way.

Eminem is my favorite rapper and I bet I listen to more hardcore and ghetto shit than you.

i'm just going to leave this here

Attached: Em.jpg (1594x879, 227K)

Wrong.

NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN NAK NAK LE DA DEVIL EN

Recovery and Kamikaze belong in low tier. Encore goes down to shit tier. Revival should get thrown the fuck out because it's an insult to music as a whole to call it an album.

reddit