And this, my son, was the last good rock album

>And this, my son, was the last good rock album

Attached: museum.png (585x390, 322K)

5/10 at best.

>wow dad, you sure are retarded

>And this, my son, was a meme from 2012 that didn't stand the test of time.

"And this, son, is earth's last great album"

Attached: 057-CWCHedgeBoysv2.jpg (700x693, 126K)

>Hey dad, did you know Mr. Gira stuck his penis into an unconscious woman?

user......QOTSA would like to have some words

Seer is a fantastic album though.

I do hope this become the new 'Did you know Lennon beat his wife?'

Nearly made me burst out laughing in the bathroom stall

Attached: 7875EF55-A366-439D-BF2C-0B88360560E9.png (360x346, 142K)

>Hey Dad, did you know that before he formed Swans, Mr. Gira used to make performance art where he was blindfolded in a room full of people and he would masturbate?

>Yes, I do know son. He was truly a based man.

Weird looking pic of ywgwyw

Attached: 55213D1F-D004-4E74-BC99-0D4000AF1E84.jpg (1200x1200, 232K)

Overrated Fantano core

#reeeetoo

The Glowing Man is equally great, if not a tad bit better

this is true, but still an easy 8/10

I'd say it is better.

>leftist """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""art"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

swans is music for tourist and pseuds

To be kind was better

tradicionalism never led to creativity

yep

creative is not a synonym for good

there are so many other fucking good rock albums made after The Seer I could never be able to list them all. what were the only good albums released from 2000-2010?

LUNACY
LUNACY
LUNACY
LUNACY (is the best opener of all time)