C’mon, Yea Forums! Don’t be a meanie!

C’mon, Yea Forums! Don’t be a meanie!

Attached: B74251A4-17D9-40BA-9BAB-2946B7B884E3.jpg (750x832, 503K)

But can she?

>She's never actually heard the band before

this is actually a good point though, if you claim to "love" an artist its kind of the bare minimum to know at least 5 of their songs.

sometimes gatekeeping is right

Is the zoomer attention span really so low that naming 5 songs is difficult?

but she loves you enough to lie to you

This is unironically stupid. Anybody who actually tries to test people on a band or artist is autistic.

>I have no social life: the posts

Mainly for girls who think they shouldn't judged for having an incredibly shallow interest in the things they claim to enjoy

Whats wrong with being autistic?

>reeeee if you aren't an r/gatekeeping reddit roastie you're a neckbeard reeee

>having a social life = pretending to like things more than you actually do, for no reason
?
or is it
>having a social life = being unable to remember basic details of things you love
?

Yikes.

It could be 5 of their most popular songs and she can't even do that.

social life is fucking overrated

>being unable to remember basic details of things you love
You know what being caught off guard is? Right?
Oh wait, you’re the retard defending this dumb gatekeeping shit.

>remembering individual songs and not treating their albums as one giant song each
oof... big cringe

It's more like if you talk to a woman or normie dude about their favourite artists, chancs are they'll only end up knowing a few of their songs at most

It's hard not to internally judge them for it

>I Love this Kpop band!
>oh yeah!? tell me what you like about it without describing the band member's appearance!

lol well i'm convinced

'Oh my god, i'm so into more alternative bands, I'm definitely not like other girls'
'Oh yeah? What bands do you like?'
'Imagine Dragons, Billie Eilish, Muse... But I don't know if you heard of them'

Attached: 071.gif (250x250, 1.92M)

Societies fall apart when women become "liberated". Aristophanes, and Euripides both depict this well. Aristophanes illustrated how when given equal political rights, women will impose their mothering nature on society and basically kill it through 'equality'. And Euripides depicted how families would be destroyed by passion and irrationality if women became sexually liberated.

Of course if you read modern literary criticism, everyone tries to argue that their message was the opposite, even though this is so obviously not true. The modern academic is just a mouthpiece of the zeitgeist.

Attached: 1540002419403.jpg (640x782, 98K)

So basically you're so mentally unstable that someone asking to know more about what you just said you like is enough to get you unable to form thoughts properly?

the guy in the comic is being an asshole but if she actually can't, she shouldn't claim she loves them. that simple. she could just say she is loving the music right now if that's what she actually means.

>I’m not a neckbeard
>Casually uses “roastie” and “reeee”
Let me guess, you hate “””normies”””?

Checkmate k-poptards

You autists don't understand the message she is trying to deliver. It's not about her not knowing 5 songs (which she does), it's about males immediately questioning her credibility and forcing her to prove herself in a hostile way.

>love a band
>someone ask me what my favorite album/song by them is
>suddenly draw a blank and forget literally everything about the band
I can't be the only one

Attached: 1551357964812.png (761x389, 241K)

As if males dont do this to other males as well... but i appreciate being a leader in this battle for social justice friend

was this supposed to insult him?

fucking roasties

fuck women

It's usually for good reason

Men have a very competitive mindset. It's to be expected that when you have common ground with them, they'll want to know where you stand compared to them on said subject.

Because 90% of the time they literally can't name 5 songs
>muh evil men
legbeard pls

>love a band
>someone asks me what my favorite album/song by them is
>literally can't narrow it down enough to choose one because they've made so much good music
I feel that

that's me every fucking time

claiming to love a band a being unable to name a few song is retarded, but it isn't as retarded as being proud of memorising a bunch of trivia about your favorite band and treating it like valuable knowledge

>oh yeah I love (band), my favorite song is (hit single that even people who don't like them know)

Attached: 1551172812072.jpg (720x589, 41K)

Are most men really this cringe?

i mean, that's a valid opinion. might make them a pleb but that's ok

hell, sometimes the best song is there biggest hit

Most are, but not me

pls date me

How do you plan to talk to someone about anything deeper than the weather if you do not know the extent of their knowledge on anything of interest to you both?

>Love a band
>Can't even name less than a album worth of songs
I can understand names of the artists or background, but when you can't identify their work I don't think you really care about them

Triggered lmao

By steering our conversation to a field of my interest and waiting for a response or reaction of the other person, it's way less cringey than asking them to enumarate a bunch of details about said subject to see if they're worthy of even talking about it

>mfw i know more songs and things about the artist she is supposed to love, even if i just barely like it.
Why are women so pleb?

Attached: BasedLink.jpg (931x1278, 124K)

they experience everything through the lens of social engineering

>submission
They got that right lmao

So, she can't?

five songs is next to nothing though. i could understand getting upset if someone says "name 5 albums" or "name 50 songs" but if you haven't listened to five of their songs then how the fuck can you say you've listened to them?

At least one album too. I met a girl who said she was a big fan of Radiohead, but when i asked her about her favorite álbum she couldnt name one. She just liked some singles.

Cringe, i have a dick.

yeah but plebs that only know music in single format are everywhere, girl and guy

>listening to full albums
oof... cringe levels are off the charts.

You are right about that. Still, i dont know why some girls find offensive if you make more question about their musical taste. I make the same kind of questions to guys too

Wait, is this actually a thing? That you aren't supposed to be able to name five songs by an artist you love? I can name five songs from plenty of artists I don't give a shit about.

But men do this with men? In fact, if anything I've never bothered to quiz a woman about why she likes the artists she does because it's usually disappointing but with men they are basically required to go deep into detail. The only people who are upset about being asked to go further into depth on their interests (something they by nature should be most passionate about) are people who just claim to like things for their image.

Purple guy would give her a big slap of logic if this comic continued on.