This album is absolute kino start to finish

This album is absolute kino start to finish.

Thoughts?

Attached: imageproxy.jpg (600x600, 117K)

No one gave it a spin?

Damn , guess not.

Absolutely mediocre and passable

shitty radio rock for normies lol

i like the art but foals are boring as shit

You should check out Imagine Dragons

>Fantano hates them so they suck

Hi could one of the people constantly making these threads or someone who actually listened to the album answer my question I posted in the first thread that went unanswered? What tracks on this sound like math rock exactly?

On the Luna and White Onions are the most mathy

Are Foals, The Horrors and Arctic Monkeys the only 00s British indie rock bands that didn't completely fall into irrelevance?

bait?

Fantano gave their albums 4, 5 and 5, if he rated them higher this board would be all over them

foals are trash, theur only good albums is their debut, now they just cater too much to the mainstream

>their only good albums is their debut, now they just cater too much to the mainstream
lmao imagine being this hipster

White Onions is a banger

when has Yea Forums ever liked shitty radio pop rock? its like saying we dont like imagine dragons just because fantano doesnt

>when has Yea Forums ever liked shitty radio pop rock
Tame Impala
Chvrches
Crystal Castles
Paramore

Also
MGMT
Vampire Weekend
Lorde
Jeff Rosenstock
Alvvays
KKB
Mac Demarco

In Degrees and White Onions were good

So you are not baiting? You still claim that whoever doesn't like Foals does so because apparently (who knew) Fantano doesn't either?

No I am just saying this board is full of mindless drones

It's good but far from kino and Antiodotes is still their best. On the Luna, Sunday and White onions are great though.

You’re not wrong

Antidotes is nice but TLF was way better and more mature
They will probably never top Spanish Sahara

dude lmao

Anthony Fantano hasn't reviewed it yet so I can't tell you whether I like it or hate it.

I liked them more when they were math rock but this is actually pretty great, all of their releases are solid

They were never really math rock, they were just dance punk band with staccatos