Listens to Overwatch OST once

>listens to Overwatch OST once.

Attached: 1551502377643.png (498x493, 542K)

he didn't turn to a tranny so no

yfw boogie's had a large supportive fanbase for 10+ years and he still won't lose the weight

He will soon. After-all, he only listened to the soundtrack once.

Except there's nothing wrong with being transgender.

I used to at least laugh at his silly videos bit now I just hate him avidly.
What a monumental goober

right. like they aren't the most miserable people on earth

Attached: 9E8D5BA4-F079-485A-B759-116940D2FA59.jpg (1400x1400, 120K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08-13-52-17.png (1440x3120, 643K)

do you enjoy making the same 2 posts over and over again?

inb4 "disgusting. "

tranny obsessed faggots, please go back to discord

ehh I work with autistic children for a living and I never met one with gender dysphoria and I've met at least over a 100...I met a lot that lack empathy and social awareness which is pretty typical of a /pol/fag though

I would agree with this, it's a free country and people can do whatever they like with their bodies. Bitter moral fanatics hate it when other people do stuff with their lives they don't approve of but none of it fucking matters. Alt-right faggots try to justify their anger by alleging there's some kind moral decline either presently going on because women have the right to vote or some other such gay nonsense.

most trannies are autistic ≠ most autists are trannies

also you're literally trying to discredit scholarly articles with personal ancedotes, I didn't know the left was so anti-science

>I met a lot that lack empathy and social awareness which is pretty typical of a /pol/fag though
Based. This is the irony when it comes to 4chanfags.

Attached: really tho.png (648x562, 642K)

can does not mean should

you can get a full face tattoo of a penis, that doesn't mean there's nothing wrong with full face penis tattoos

you are free to be racist in america, do you also believe there's nothing wrong with racism?

>he thinks correlational data mean shit
try again, sub-70 IQ /pol/fag

Yes, go be openly racist in public or at work, see how that works out for you

There's nothing wrong with it per se, but the vast majority of the population sees you as a freak.

(You)

While I disagree with racist views, holding those views isn't illegal. You're free to be as miserable and racist as you want to be because it's a free country. Of course, if you go around and scream racist obscenities at people in public, that's crossing over into the realm of affecting another person's well-being instead of just your own. Being threatening and obnoxious is liable to get you into trouble for disturbing the peace or harassment.