Every bit of music this man has ever touched or worked on is uncomfortably white

Every bit of music this man has ever touched or worked on is uncomfortably white

Attached: A-634-1524310099-6771.jpeg.jpg (600x779, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ00zZbfxd4
youtube.com/watch?v=8-3BcHh-Oyo
youtube.com/watch?v=iSAs4DVdXew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you read interviews with him? He talks about Africa as if it is some magical land of enlightenment.

Who gives a shit? Should black artists have to make a country song or work with white musicians just to make sure their music isn’t uncomfortably black? People who worry about shit like this instead of just finding music to listen to that they enjoy are such annoying chodes.

Is he gay?

this
Bad post

you never been close to africa, no one nigger that lives in 1st world countries want to go there, especially the communist ones

of course, nogs cannot get into music that doesn't have muh funky beat so ambient is basically repellent for their ears

Hi Yea Forums

Seriously though why do people shill this hack?

improve your reading comprehension, retard

Its just a dude upset about the Music for Airports thread. Who cares

reminder that ladytron is the best of english pop music according to eno.

Attached: krugmonserratbandsmall.jpg (1024x782, 177K)

>uncomfortably white
good

>uncomfortably white
That’s a great thing. I’m confused. Is this a Brian Eno appreciation thread?

Oh and this thread made me realize that I’ve never seen a nigger listen to ambient.
Ambient is the most patrician genre CONFIRMED

>racism
Yikes

r*ddit scum

Attached: CXKpET1WcAA8brn.jpg (575x1024, 137K)

>86384917
>86384934
>doubling down on racism
what is wrong with you

Never seen them listen to Trance, Chillwave or Dream Pop.

Bring back white supremacy.

Really? I have

Extremely low quality post, my dude :/

This is Yea Forums. We call each other niggers. That’s the way it is here.

Did your parents raise you like this or have you just read too much Yea Forums

I literally don't know who that is in the pic.

Be that as it may, every other race on the planet revels in artists that are unashamedly producing music that appeals to that race. Tell a black artist that his music really sounds BLACK -- like EXTRA black, mega black, and he'll hire you to be his publicist.

Perhaps I am fond of Brian Wilson because he somehow took Chuck Berry music, got out the Clorox, and bleached it bone white! And I don't have a problem with that.

Attached: 1531165474965.jpg (500x656, 90K)

he shouldn't have left the church
youtube.com/watch?v=vQ00zZbfxd4

>effeminate male welcoming Muslim refugees

...He's the VERY FIRST person those same refugees will go after once they feel confident in their numbers.

It’s common sense. No one likes black culture

I know you're trolling but, so what?
He's from a majority white country and works mostly and lives in majority white countries (America not so white anymore but used to be much whiter during 70s/80s)
I hate this point of view that majority white is in itself repugnant, as if there is anything wrong with white people. I get it in situations when PoC are a SIZABLE percentage of the population and they are somehow not represented (though I believe the whole "I need to be represented!!!" thing is childish, but anyway), but some things are just organically majority white, and this notion that their existent is somehow inadequate, undesirable or unfair will get its supporters (a lot of whom are white... maybe the majority lol) and all of us non-whites living in the West hanged someday if this doesn't stop

Attached: apparently being majority white is a disease.png (842x800, 964K)

>86385043
>86385068
Thanks

GOOD post *okhand*

>too many whites
>bad

>too many blacks
>perfect

This is Yea Forums and the culture here. You’re not going to change anything. Leave the site if you don’t like it.
You’ve already ruined /bleep/ enough in the past weeks

Poor reading comprehension and terrible summary
Facts

This is 4channel so your post is irrelevant

this analysis works much better in regards to the UK/Europe than it does in regards to the Former First Nations States Of America tbf

I agree, he's a genius

based

Elaborate on what “white” is.

cold, cerebral, classicist

>>>/gaschamber/

Lodger and Remain In Light didn't seem that white

remain in light is the whitest album of all time

You're white

Does ambient techno count?
youtube.com/watch?v=8-3BcHh-Oyo
youtube.com/watch?v=iSAs4DVdXew