NEW KING GIZZARD
>NEW KING GIZZARD
NEW KING GIZZARD
>NEW KING GIZZARD
NEW KING GIZZARD
>NEW KING GIZZARD
NEW KING GIZZARD
>NEW KING GIZZARD

ca.7digital.com/artist/king-gizzard-and-the-lizard-wizard/release/fishing-for-fishies-9101672

ca.7digital.com/artist/king-gizzard-and-the-lizard-wizard/release/fishing-for-fishies-9101672

FISHING FOR FISHIES OUT 4/26
>FISHING FOR FISHIES OUT 4/26

Attached: 0009101672_350.jpg (350x350, 63K)

fuck this shitty band

>rock music in 2019

Attached: 132094309.png (565x602, 673K)

>rock revival

King Gizzard is this you

It's Sunday already?

Me and clairo have the same birthday except im 3 years older than her

we're gonna get married one day screenshit this post

Am listening the preview, meh for me...

I honestly think these guys shill their own stuff here

Deleting all LZRDWZRD stuff on my hard drive now

Yeah there's a good chance, it doesn't change the fact that they made some good psych-prog shit.
Still i didn't bought any of their record (fuck them with their fucking expensive LPs).
I saw them in a festival and just got the fuck out before the end of their set because i was getting bored of the same fucking tempo for 50min straight, I'd take any Thee Oh Sees show before them tho.

Psych prog has been made innumerable times

Pretty pointless band 2 exist in 2019

Yeah and also a fuckton of other genre, what's your point? I like the genre so i like to hear new artists doing this genre.

Stop listening to revivalist trite

I know it's crazy but i can appreciate both old and new stuff. In every fucking genre.
You're not a purist for liking only the original bands, just someone putting arbitrary limitations to himself.
If an album sound good to me i'll listen to it, be it released in 1972 or 2019.

Yeah I heard you the first time

Theres no point in rehashing the past. Make something new and stop being lazy

Brainlet

> Nobody's allowed to do anything that's been done before!!! It has to be completely original or it's bad!!!
> If I call him a brainlet then I'm automatically right!

Attached: MELVIN.jpg (643x710, 79K)

Glad we're finally on the same page. Have a good one man

soundcloud.com/usdj

You heard jack shit. You don't magically make something new, you add your own perspective and sensibility by doing your own version of what you're trying to imitate or perpetuate.
King gizzard doesn't reinvent the wheel, sure but they add their own twist to it.

Talk a lot of shit for someone who makes gay ass bleep bloop noises. You're fucking trash kid

Ignore him, he's the shill who ruined /bleep/ by spamming.

not really my thing. some songs sound fun but I wish they lent more into the noise rock and heavy metal side of things they've barely touched on in the past, rather than the funk influence they've barely touched on in the past

holy shit this is embarrassing

Go relisten to ur prog rock albums lol
Hi devin

>ruined bleep
>Posters: 40
Haha wait nah its ninj isnt it
Bro ur boring and you have no artistic talent / visions

>has to change names while spamming to stay relevant
Sad! Maybe if you were actually good, you wouldn't have to shill FOR FREE to people who hate you.

Its literally funposting lol
Have you ever made a tune before

>they add their own twist to it.

This. People need to remember that genre is only one part of something. It's like saying, "oil paintings have been done in the past", That doesn't mean you can't paint new things, new subjects, or new perspectives WITH oil. That's just the medium

hey this ain't bad. Wasn't sold on the whole boogie thing but this sounds pretty aiight

Uhhhh nah painting is also an outdated medium

Why is it you can still express new thoughts with a language that is as old as english?

You sound really confused bro

Language is a medium, there's only a certain set of things to combine. We've had this one for over 1000 years, yet people are still saying new things right-- How is this possible? Why isn't the medium outdated by now?

These guys are amazing

Apples and oranges

get fucked and cunt

You okay bro? Pretty weird post desu.

soundcloud.com/usdj
soundcloud.com/druggamaine