It's all so tiresome

it's all so tiresome...

Attached: Screenshot_20190309-092859.png (925x1310, 638K)

Jews are getting out of control with this degeneracy.

i like how it's written like a command

I don’t even care anymore

I've never heard one of her songs, and I hope I never do.

Attached: tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

They realize they don't have much time left, especially since the entire US government worked to pass a law because a Congresswoman told the truth about how Israel has infested our society/government.

>industry plant music
>2019

You think that will change anything. The US literally runs to the lashings of the Jew. Kikes run the industrial world in America that overrides politicians

This is the US Top 50 list. The public eats up /payola/ without thinking.

If it was truly hopeless, (((they))) wouldn't be fighting so hard to take guns away from the American public. Time will prove that the 2nd Amendment is the most important law ever created, it's the ultimate check on corruption at any level and any strength.

>Using the word degeneracy unironically

Please kys.

Furthermore, the song is actually about her being infatuated with a guy who isn't returning the feelings, and feeling so bad about it that she wishes the guy was gay so that the reason for him not liking her could be easily rationalized as simply her not being his preferred sex.

If Gilmour and Freddy collabed for a song, it would probably have that name

>Freddy
Meant to say Freddie

Attached: brainlet 8.jpg (645x729, 132K)

Right right, and that’s a good thing for kids to be listening to! Haha!

so it's like a reverse pink triangle

Regardless, Billie Eilish or however you spell it is the most obvious plant of all time, so she doesn’t feel this particular way anyway. You can argue whether this is Jewish propaganda or not, but it factually IS musical pandering for shekels

Jesus fuck how much of a prude are you? Do you also think Elvis Presley's hip movements on stage corrupted the teenagers of the 60s, faggot?

Probably yes, I wish sex was expelled in society for those under 16. The world would be a better place. When I have children I don’t want them listening to or watching sex or violence ad nauseam

It you haven’t even listened to a second of this and have no right to be outraged

Attached: 17C3D17C-2BF8-4851-9D44-94C7963A34F3.jpg (569x428, 25K)

Then fuck off to Utah and shit out another set of repressed and emotionally stunted dorks.

and now you know why women are all pro-lgbt

it did, if you were a father and let your daughter watch stuff like that in the 50s you were a cuck

Since when did Yea Forums turn into a board of pussies who get offended by a shitty teen pop song?

You just sound like a total fucking faggot, and this is coming from someone who thinks Israel should be nuked. """Traditionalist value""" bullshit is a joke, especially considering it only existed the way it's seen today for a short period between the end of World War II and the late 50s.

They’ve always been underage en masse

Attached: currysauce.jpg (968x999, 182K)

people are waking up to it, even my boomer parents realize all Neocons are kikes

cocksuckers lol
mmmmoney

Can't you fuckers go 5 minutes without blaming something on "da jooz"? It's pathetic.

t. JIDF

Like pottery

Ah yes, fat user with his ar15. You go show those drones who's boss!!

you will never have kids if you believe this

retard

Attached: 1448753556002.png (1400x407, 427K)

>Congress votes unanimously to condemn "anti-Semitism" after a Congresswoman stated facts about how AIPAC influences our government
>"i-it's crazy to think that jews control our society..."

>spotify
nigger spotted