Is Yea Forums one of the few psychopath free boards?

Apparently, you cannot really enjoy music if you are a psychopath because you need feelings to do that. Or are there any psychopaths among us? Do you really enjoy music or are you just pretending?

Attached: mtm5mdc5mdq5mjc5ndq4mtuy111jpg.jpg (1200x675, 118K)

there are plebty of psychopaths here look at the number of leftists

I'm psycho xD

Bruh society is psychopatic, stop giving a shit and it's gonna be better.

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where, uh, Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as, uh, anything I've heard in rock. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and, uh, Against All Odds. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

Attached: phil collins.gif (498x243, 1.13M)

kek
Just wondering. Whenever I meet someone IRL and they claim not to like music or not to like dogs, my internal alarm goes full PSYCHOPATH SPOTTED, PSYCHOPATH SPOTTED, PROCEED WITH CAUTION
I think the idea is that he's textually repeating what he read on a magazine

>I think the idea is that he's textually repeating what he read on a magazine
yes, that's the idea. he doesn't actually enjoy music and his monologues are meant to sound like regurgitated articles due to his lack of substance as a person. since bateman's so witty (or thinks such) he needs to know every detail.
so yes there are many psychopaths here

Psychopaths are everywhere sadly

I think Yea Forums prob has less compared to say Yea Forums

Also psychopaths do enjoy music mainly rap music i read from one study

this one

Why would rap be particularly enjoyed by psychopaths? I'd expect the elitism of classical to appeal to them more.

>Whenever I meet someone IRL and they claim not to like music or not to like dogs, my internal alarm goes
this

>I'd expect the elitism of classical to appeal to them more.
classical music is too emotionally profound for them to understand.

I got arrested after a psychotic episode once

The point is they have trouble understanding all music. Rap also requires at least empathy to fully understand. The only reason they would want to listen to music is as a facade, as a part of their own constructed identity. Classical music then is the most appealing, as it has an atmosphere of power and sophistication.

>86383339
You're thinking of the hollywood eltisit hannibal/ bateman psychopath that stereotypically enjoys classical

Contrary to the movie trope epitomised by Alex in A Clockwork Orange and Hannibal Lecter in the Silence of the Lambs, psychopaths are no fonder of classical music than anyone else

Actual psychopaths enjoy all kinds, but a study found rap music resonates with them, it makes sense actually

I once went out with a guy who was raised on classical music and he was a professional performer himself. He always spoke mainly about the technical side of music and I noticed he was utterly oblivious to any other non-academic music. I assumed he understood music too well to listen to pop/rock/rap shit. He started suggesting sex right off the bat and he behaved kinda weird during sex. Like, without impulse control. He ghosted me not long after. In hindsight I think he was a psychopath because he had this "perfect" persona and said he didn't like animals. Yes, he was into music, but I think only because his parents are musicians and he grew up around it. He once spoke about a certain piece moving him to tears during performance, but I think that was a lie.

Has nothing to do with psychopathy

Holy shit go back to facebook

more like rap is more expressive and visceral, making it easier to emulate empathy

t. psychopath

Yes this is the one board (based around one of the most general and shared interests of society) that is entirely free of people who have a specific mental illness

Are you retarded?

Maybe Imbred is the only psycho here.

you should have seen the confessions thread, plenty of irredeemable degenerates who enjoy cumming on people while they're sleeping, breaking the necks of kittens, and molesting their young siblings. they deserve the rope.

A thread survived because of this post.

>you cannot really enjoy music if you are a psychopath because you need feeling to do that
That's the dumbest thing I've read today

Music industry and music scene is completely infested and overrun with talentless, backstabbing, lying, social-climbing psychopaths.

careful with that edge there buddy!

Attached: bismuth.jpg (425x295, 42K)

what would a 2019 Bateman say/listen to?

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy in reverse order

why? can you speak from experience?
sociopaths cannot feel. they don't even love their mother

"Endurance core" on repeat.

Attached: 123123123.png (779x437, 356K)

Music is almost the only thing I actually enjoy, but I still don't like dogs and animals in general.

lemme just dodge all the racial undertones and give the simplest and I believe most accurate reason

its popular and helps them blend in

A mental illness that prevents you from being able to enjoy music. Are you retarded?

No. Psychopath just means no empathy with a string of violence. That’s it. There is no positive to being a psychopath. Motivation, impulse control, self respect all require some form of empathy. You need empathy just to live a relatively successful life. And a psychopath wouldn’t really just don’t give a shit where or how he lives. The majority of psychopaths hold positions in prisons not high society. Your average psychopath is a violent criminal. That’s as far as they usually go.

>Why would rap be particularly enjoyed by psychopaths?
Because it's pure self centred narcissism, focused on violence & crime, also, black people are much more likely to be psychopathic statistically, it's genetic.

Andrew W.K.

go away pussy liberal faggot

Fucking idiot.