We're off to Never Neverland !!!

>We're off to Never Neverland !!!

Attached: 213123123.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0iYK2wuKJPH
youtube.com/watch?v=JXTzr358o_0
metal-archives.com/bands/Slayer/7315
metal-archives.com/bands/Slayer/3540412124
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based James

I wonder if this song is about Michael Jackson. That would make the lyrics actually decent.

The original song was written about crib death, but famous producer Bob Rock told them it was too dark, so they changed it to being about night terrors

NEVER CARED FOR WHAT THEY DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YEAYEEEAAAAH

Metallica is a very cucked pseudohardcore(not the genre the concept) band. You can't just be a badass when you don't actually stand for anything.

>You can't just be a badass when you don't actually stand for anything.

Metallica stands for....LIVING AND DYING, LAUGHING AND CRYING

That's gay and not a real thing to stand for. Metallica is what middle aged literal cuckolds listen to. Insane Clown Posse is more badass than Metallica.

>VITILIGO
>HAS TAKEN MY SKIN
>TAKEN MY NOSE
>TAKEN MY CHEEKBONES

I believe

I don't think your words are true. I've always seen Metallica as being "the metal fans metal band", that's their "gimmick" if there ever was one, that they are the kids who were listening to Iron Maiden and Motorhead who started their own band

>Bro why do you listen to weird crappy music dude?
>Why don't you listen to the classics like Metallica and The Rolling Stones?

Attached: 60588605.jpg (960x960, 75K)

That's what makes them so awful. They are the biggest fakes of all. They even named themselves Metallica which is obvious overcompensation.

Metallica are based boomers, faggot

Not overcompensation, they were the best and they knew it. The Simpsons of Metal, for better and for worse

What’s the S11E5 of Metallica?

>Based
>Boomer
Complete delusion. Boomers gave America to niggers. Metallica are dad rocker cucks. Huey Lewis is the closest thing that exists to a based Boomer.

Huey Lewis = natural masculinity/comfortable with yourself
Metallica = overcompensating for your shitty body and small penis

Metallica = Street Fighter
Megadeth = King Of Fighters
Slayer = Mortal Kombat
Anthrax = Smash Bros

Attached: metdd258d7083ea4318a925d836588b9a5b.jpg (504x402, 56K)

Huey Lewis? He's not part of the world of hard rock/heavy metal, why even make the comparison. That'd be like comparing Megadeth to Bruce Springsteen, pointless

Metallica isn't metal. It's hard rock.

vocaroo.com/i/s0iYK2wuKJPH

>Metallica isn't metal. It's hard rock.
T. every casual metalhead who doesn't actually know what metal is post 1995.

Holy shit you're right

t. Assblasted Metallica fan who thinks his dadrock band is metal.

Based = Faggot

Meant for

Please direct yourself to the first four albums. Thanks bro have a good day.

Saw metallica in 2017 and they were fucking awesome.

Nah, Metallica rules, Huey Lewis is unlistenable garbage.
You = faggot

>danny trejo has been in metallica longer than cliff or jason now

Keep trying to fit in you disgusting vermin, I know what you are. Go back refugee, go back home.

>death magnetic was 11 years ago

It’s easy to talk shit about them NOW (James sings like a talent show contestant / Kirk forgot how to play guitar / Lars is drumming even worse than before, if that is even possible) – but in their prime? These guys were untouchable. They knew how to put on a brutal live act. Not great musicians, but great performers, and that was more than enough for thrash metal.

Kek. I knew a Columbian kid who was adopted by a white woman and he was obsessed with Metallica and AC/DC and other dadrock shit.

Dang. I was 15 when that came out sheit

Also the benefit of being almost 40 years in the past so such obvious names weren't taken. If Slayer didn't ever exist, someone else would've had the name by now.

Harvester of sorrow is the apex of metallica songs.

Slayer(as a band name) sounds good Metallica is a corny name and they weren't even one of the formative bands of the genre or even close to it.

>they still havent played spit out the bone, the best song on their newest album, live because lars cant play it
Lol

Lars can’t even play Nothing else matters lmfao

Why did he just never practice? Thats literally all he needed to do

YEAH YEAAAAAH

The snare sound on St. Anger. The sneed sound, if you will.

youtube.com/watch?v=JXTzr358o_0

Testament and kreator are better than Metallica

Metallica is the best metal band of all time, and also released some of the best hard rock albums of all time in the 90's, plus one of the most original sounding, emotional and underrated metal albums ever, which is St. Anger.

As much as I like both, I think only Pleasure to Kill and New World Order stand up to Metallica's first four albums. Their live performances during the Justice and Black Album eras also give Metallica a bit more credit in comparison to Testament and Kreator

All of testament and kreators new albums are better than Metallica’s new albums

Megadeth is Hello Kitty Island Adventure in this chart

Can't speak for Testament, but you're right about Kreator. Metallica's only decent album in this century was Hardwired, so it's not hard to top them

>Metallica is a corny name and they weren't even one of the formative bands of the genre or even close to it.

Metallica were one of the formative bands of thrash metal, some would argue the very first one. Their debut came out in 1983, brah.

MJ is innocent

OOOOOOOOOHHHHH OOHH

I TUCK YOU IN, WARM WITHIN

MY LIFE STYLE MATCHES MY DEATH STYLE

Attached: EDB425E5-6B25-4021-803A-B7E387409C7D.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

there are other Slayers.
metal-archives.com/bands/Slayer/7315
metal-archives.com/bands/Slayer/3540412124

"taken" bands names aren't a thing in metal. You'll go nowhere sharing a bandname with a band as huge a Slayer, but it's very common for two underground bands to have the same name.

>pic
ERECTIN' A SENTRY

your friend sounds based, unlike you

the Bob Marley of metal.
18 year olds who want to look like "REAL reggae fans" on the internet bash him.
but anyone who has actually been into reggae for 20+ years loves him.

Answer the question, loser. lmfao

>start liking metal, metallica becomes your favourite band
>get deeper into metal, shit on metallica and praise obscure bands so you won't be called a poser
>mature your music taste and embrace metallica as one of the greatest bands of all time

The same goes for Bob Marley

St anger was better than hardwired