youtube.com/watch?v=V_MXGdSBbAI
youtube.com/watch?v=izCF4ZINQyg&t=57s
youtube.com/watch?v=QYh6mYIJG2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HQIhub9x64E
youtube.com/watch?v=QUpA8R01d50
youtube.com/watch?v=cxFPVXlk81A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ugly alien whore.

I actually dislike music the more I listen to it.

Absolute tasteless pleb.

Attached: 277992-anya-taylor-joy-anya-taylor-joy-hd-wallpaper.jpg (1920x1080, 1013K)

It's the deepest form of escapism, therefore music is inherently against life.

No. Water, oxygen and food are.

the deepest form of escapism is opiates, mate. music is half a glass of wine in comparison.

Both historically and theoretically, music has been the most valid medium to convey and invoke religious ecstasy. Listening to plainsong chants and mass settings can invoke religious ecstasy as an altered state of consciousness in even the atheistic. But more importantly, it can be invoked even when the music has been completely divorced from the timbral and structural identity of religious music, which is an idea that has been strongly rejected in contemporary music given that it suggests there's something outside of the cultural representation of music itself that can exist. But there's already small music scenes coming up based specifically around the revival of invoking religious ecstasy through the purposeful historical reinterpretation of religous music, particularly with stuff like Rabit and Elysia Crampton

Music is metaphysical and art is general is transcendental, opiate and drugs just goes on you chemically, also bringing damage to your brain chemistry.

this

post more anya please

The bbitch

are you something really necessary?

Probably more necessary than some people.

We all have different forms of escapism. Music like this let's people like us 'feel' that emotion, the one that can't be truely described with words. The same emotion that is numbed and locked away in this modern day society. Let it unlock your soul.

Music is good, but I wish it wasn't so ubiquitous. It's a work of art meant to be appreciated, not constant background noise

>Music is good

Not all music is good, some is really bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=V_MXGdSBbAI

This, anya is godlike

Doesn't even look like human

youtube.com/watch?v=izCF4ZINQyg&t=57s

She seems pretty human and cute to me

>649,750,510 views
Why people them WANT to watch this?

Are you banned from Yea Forums anyaposter?

Most of them are bots generated randomly

it's a nasty habit i can't seem to quit

yos
id probably be dead already if there wasnt the sweet music

Yes, but not not at the volume and quality that "music nerds" consume it at.

Define music nerds and "quality".

That just poltard level on mu.

Yes.

For me personally, I actually went through a phase where I decided music was unnecessary, and I stopped listening to it for a while to keep my mind clear and focused. I got more and more anxious and uncomfortable. Finally, after about 2 weeks, I listened to some music I like when I was feeling really anxious, and it was an amazing feeling. It totally put me at ease, like a breath of fresh air, and suddenly everything felt okay again. I think that's a big use of music, is being able to process what's going on in our lives. I do think listening to music all the time can have the opposite problem, though, where you block out what's going on in life, and don't process your surroundings enough. So I guess a balance is necessary.

Getting away from myself for a second, it also has some pretty objective benefits. American slaves came up with work songs because working in a rhythm and communicating with each other through music boosted morale and productivity. Those work songs eventually developed into the blues, and laid the foundation for most pop music all over the world.

Only live music is good. Listening to recorded shit is gay as fuck.

/pol/ was totally vindicated on almost every single talking point, so I reluctantly agree with this post.

>Not all music is good, some is really bad.

Post an example then

Music is the most personal form of art. Sound is all around everything, even deaf people can feel it, cause sound transcend the simplistic limitations of human senses. You can make your own tunes with only your palms and thighs, even. Basically, sound is everywhere and everyone can make sound, ergo, not creating your own and limiting yourself to the personal vision of others works is not only restricting your own art and expression but a waste of talent, too. Being a lazy conformist and listening to other people's music and personal expressions instead of doing your own and letting your own voice out is the most plebeian thing you can do and i'm not saying this in an ironic manner.

Attached: -Mkjn.jpg (1000x1500, 711K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QYh6mYIJG2Y

yes

this 100%

youtube.com/watch?v=HQIhub9x64E

I think it's great and thought it was great too when the live stuff appeared.

>music is inherently against life

Attached: 1551808366479.webm (640x1136, 1.56M)

>tfw you will never even be friend with anya

Why the fuck do we live

Attached: MI0000182421.jpg (500x501, 27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QUpA8R01d50

but i dont know how to make music
a bloo bloo

fuck i'm in love..

Learn your own method, if absolute brainlets can make music I don't understand why you cannot.

i wouldnt know where to begin
i have 0 musical knowledge besides what notes and rhythm are
sometimes i think maybe i could do some shitty music just for fun but im so clueless i dont even know how look it up. like googling 'how to make music' is not an useful thing, so i have no idea whatsoever. i dont even know how a guitar works

make noise then, or field recording

youtube.com/watch?v=cxFPVXlk81A

I have been wanting to get into Tim Hecker. what album should I start with?

Haunt Me

Her mannerisms and way of speaking arejust like my oneitis. ;_;

Attached: 294CDD23-77CA-4FE4-8C42-9AF12F5F4194.jpg (600x350, 23K)

>literally communicates through one of the five senses
>escapism
It fucking reminds you that you're alive you god damn retard

Sexy alien slut

Hippy witchy faery queen

Attached: 2015.jpg (428x600, 63K)

Attached: 1550213317405.png (409x410, 128K)

Huh. I seem to remember her tits looking way bigger in Split, for some reason.