Yea Forums BTFO

Attached: Screenshot_20190309-112615.jpg (1065x1216, 337K)

politics is like socially acceptable brain cancer

>literally who with Verified mark
>posts his irrelevant lousy opinions thinking people care
>thinks listening to Podcasts is better than delving in an artform
>probably a kike

Attached: 86396494.jpg (604x584, 41K)

blows my mind how some people actually consider listening to a good podcast to be their "productive" time

>listening to a podcast
PLEASE be bait

>time is better spent listening to a retard like Joe Rogan rather than intellectually challenging or emotionally fulfilling music.

Attached: AnimeGirlWTF.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

it's nice when you're otherwise doing something else that doesn't take your mind like commuting or exercising or laundry or cooking, that kind of stuff.

the 'productivity' obsession epidemic is becoming ridiculous
this

there are good podcasts but stopping everything else and focusing on it like you would for that kind of music is pretty ridiculous, that's how idle idiots digest it

I guess you are right but I prefer listening to music during those moments

Attached: twitterscreencap.png (634x153, 37K)

that works too but i tend to be more focused when i'm listening to music
in any case actually stopping yourself just to listen to a podcast is pretty weak, even if it's top tier

Unpopular opinion: Everything but music is a waste of time.

There's no way an actual functioning human being would think that. That's at best psychopathic, at worst he's become some kind of ideological automaton

based and checked

>"music is a waste of time"
>uses social media

imagine not being able to appreciate art in any form

literally what a sociopath would say lol

He actually took the bait! The absolute state of musicfags!

Can anyone recommend me some good podcasts?

sure, which kind of propaganda do you prefer?

>everything is propaganda
le enlightened centrist strikes again

Nice digits, fellow user!

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

This this this FUCK POLITICS IT'S THE GAYEST FUCKING SHIT ON PLANET EARTH GAYER THAN THE MOST FLAMBOYANT HOMOSEXUALS YOU CAN FIND IN A GAY BAR also checked

please give three (3) examples of podcasts that arent just propaganda then

Half true

its true but im depressed so i don't care

hydewars
kickstarter tv
crush 500

Zizek's a centrist then

Attached: TheyLive1-600x274.jpg (600x274, 34K)

people that give a fuck about real life in terms of human society are losers
don't give the dude in the OP ground to stand on, podcasts are generally fine but this dude is clearly acting like it's the superior thing to art

also a hack

technically, yes. he hides his own ideology when speaking publicly. presumably to appeal to the wider audience than he otherwise would, but still

>music
>art from
LMFAO (laughing my fucking ass off!)

>Your time is better spent listening to a podcast
Your time is better spent studying or working your ass off 24/7 but you don't because nobody enjoys that.

This is in fact a very unpopular opinion

This is true. Music only makes sense when paired with film and TV. Compared to that, the depth ov music can only go so far.

>likes something I dont
PLEASE BE BAIT

Checked and true

he should've died in the shooting

awful opinion t b h

sounds like commie mentality more than anything desu

Musicfags ALWAYS take the bait.

Attached: 0897846432.jpg (1100x619, 111K)

He literally is a kike and one of Ben Shapiro's biggest fans

TV shows and films are by far the most limited form of artistic expression and only uncultured plebs would disagree.

Attached: 1548559340239.jpg (1800x3827, 1.48M)

literally everything you do or ever will do is a waste of time that will amount to nothing when you die and are forgotten like everyone else

>tfw too intelligent for organized air vibrations

Attached: 6D2013D7-A248-4099-AFDF-C3BCCC07EBAF.jpg (750x533, 127K)

Attached: brainlet 31.jpg (783x862, 184K)

Attached: checked.gif (834x559, 1.32M)

>jew
>twitter
>blue checkmark

My nigga

Best post on mu to date

Not that guy but every single podcast I've ever listened to, be it about video games, music, crime or just general interest is heavily loaded with politics.

Most of you will outgrow your music phase, as hard as that is to imagine at the moment.

Jim Goad's Group Hug

Kek is he actually a Jew?

lmao this faggot still mad nick cruz shot up his school before him

holy quads

First two posts hit it on the nose.

oh my mother of based

holy fucking based

Attached: 1536871509933.jpg (641x530, 44K)

JRE, satan

based

this but even more ironically and also unironically

Chapo Trap House

Based moo

These digits do not lie

Attached: 1545286326379.jpg (631x637, 163K)

He's right though. Yeah there are some really shitty podcasts out there, but really good podcasts that get like actual historians, researchers etc. out on their topic of choice actually help you learn stuff about the world. Music is just sheer escapism. Sometimes good to have in the background when around others or something, but otherwise it's just escapism. Escapism doesn't teach you anything. It does the opposite: bringing about ignorance and a disconnect from reality itself. There's nothing truly intellectually or emotionally stimulating about music. Go read actual like math or philosophy stuff if you want to be intellectually stimulated. Actually go through life to feel happy, sad, etc. like shit, you know what's better than hearing rappers/rockers talk about sex? Actually having sex.

fpbp

is it so hard to believe that some people legitimately do not give a shit about your intellectually and emotionally stimulating hobbies i'm a musician i listen to music why the fuck would i waste my time learning "math and philosophy" when i could not give less of a shit about those two subjects sorry to tell you but everyone's different and everyone sees the world through a different set of eyes there's no grand answer to how someone should waste their time and that's a fact

>literally who
hey he is the conservative version of david hogg.

>Kashuv's parents immigrated to the United States from Israel

yeah dude you're fucking plugged in with cheat codes like neo bro you listen to joe rogan/chapo trappers and do deadlifts/kweer theory

He’s the conservative version of another literally who?

Popular opinion: If you have no appreciation of beauty in art then your life is a waste of time

Based digits and post

having brain cencer is inherently political though

>music is escapism
>serial killer podcasts aren't escapism
>learning about byzantine culture, which hasn't existed for 500 years, isn't escapism

>listening to a podcast
>not listening to an audiobook
Explain to me how if you prefer listening to words over music, this is not a retarded choice. I'm not even remotely baiting with this question. I appreciate how maybe podcasts are easier to hear discussions are more current topics, but even when, (and I'm quite serious about this), if I gave a shit about topics that one would not find in audiobooks, I would take written, polished, and edited material somebody spent hours making, in contrast to a discussion or remarks, where, no matter how witty the speakers, or how prepared they are, they will always be inferior in style, conciseness, and discernment compared to prose.

In reality, I don't even listen to audiobooks or podcasts, but written material read by text-to-speech programs, which I assure anybody has become so user-friendly and the voices so advanced that consuming content in this manner is very viable, especially since the voices well adapt to whatever speed you want.

>start listening to a podcast
>"there was this little monkey fella"
sweet

You are doing the exact same thing as the ones you're criticizing, only in a flavor that you prefer. Do grow up.

There's these weird motivation people who believe podcasts make you especially productive or something. Podcasts are enjoyable don't get me wrong.
But your time is much better spent reading philosophy.

Attached: 1551590203684.jpg (1148x746, 147K)

jre, osw, church of whats happening now.

>Unpopular opinion: music is a waste of time.
Not that unpopular, most people don't give a shit about music.
>your time is much better spent listening to a podcast
i think i'm going to vomit

Listen to all of The Biggest Problem In The Universe Uncucked and the bonus episodes, then listen to The Dick Show from beginning to end

>There's nothing truly intellectually or emotionally stimulating about music

yeah buddy! same for the other art form righT!!

The Dick Show

The absolute mental gymnastics of this post

Cum town. No other podcast can compare

based

Attached: 1544254463596.jpg (462x663, 37K)

>I LOVE TO EAT SHIT
>wow please be bait I feel sorry for you
>UMM SWEETIE? WE'RE ALLOWED TO LIKE DIFFERENT THINGS

Music is a waste of time if you consider anything unproductive a waste of time. I don't know how can you even dispute this? I don't consider having fun a waste of time though.

>being alive is a waste of time
Whats the point of living if you're not going to enjoy it? How big of conservacuck do you have to be to think like that

that guy's definitely one of those corporate bootlicking liberal types

Checked!

Analyze Phish

No. Music is better than sex. I’ve had numerous orgasms while listening to music that are more fulfilling than ejaculating.

repeated listenings of sleepycast just for zach's beautiful screams

Stone Cold Steve Austin's

Attached: 1547313404257.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

literally who?

so based....

cum town

I can't believe that an entire year later there are still people who follow and listen to the opinions of these dumb kids just cause their school got shot up, as if that doesn't happen every other week in burgerstan.

based quads

Attached: 1551030181182.jpg (680x447, 26K)

>the 'productivity' obsession epidemic is becoming ridiculous
I can sort of understand it. With all the advancements in digital media there are more ways than ever to waste your time but there are also more ways than ever to learn and be productive. Technically every minute you spend on your computer or phone you could be learning something educational. People love podcasts because they make them feel like they're learning but they don't actually require and effort to consume.

hell yeah brother

my nigger

based and redpilled

Cum town