Mr. Brightside is the ultimate song. It's fun, catchy, energetic. It can be played at every occasion...

Mr. Brightside is the ultimate song. It's fun, catchy, energetic. It can be played at every occasion. I have never met a person who doesn't like it. In fact, most people love the song. It never gets old and has a particularly great replay value, you can easily listen to it several times in a row and not get bored of it. I mean the song itself repeats the same verse twice. It's not even my favourite song, but it certainly is the most universal.

What other songs would you consider universal?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz

universal? what a wonderful world, somewhere over the rainbow

Hey Ya by Outkast

it was literally the death of rock music, 2004-5 and beyond was all downhill

Now that I think of it, isn't that song essentially about being a cuck?
lmao

nickelback this is how you remind me

Aren't most.

"Baby I want ya but I ain't got ya" fap fap

No songs are universal. But wonderwall if I had to choose. The only people who dislike wonderwall are oasis fans who dislike it the same reason nirvana fans dislike teen spirit.

cuckballad

Whenever the intro of this song kicked in and the dancefloor erupted in high pitched squeals of delight from hordes of "indie" loving student thots, that was always my cue to roll my eyes and head outside for a smoke.

At least we had actual bands back then but thats not saying much other than how terrible the state of music is these days. But if you think I'm going to get nostalgic for the mid-00s you can forget it. The Killers were one of the bands that signalled the death of rock music.

> Whenever the intro of this song kicked in and the dancefloor erupted in high pitched squeals of delight from hordes of "indie" loving student thots, that was always my cue to roll my eyes and head outside for a smoke.
HEY GUIZ DID I MENTION I'M COOL AND ALTERNATIVE BECAUSE I SMOKE
DID I MENTION I SMOKE
GUYS
pic related is (you)

Attached: hat meme.jpg (201x251, 5K)

>implying rock music died

You can't actually provide a defense because we've been living in peak trap and rap era for over 10 years now.

Attached: 1533830872665.png (380x349, 104K)

>It's not even my favourite song, but it certainly is the most universal.
Based OP with the truthbomb.

>the absolute state of this normalfag board
the killers suck ass and this song is the most overplyed crap ever

I can tell this post was made by an American.

In the UK this song has been inescapable since its release day. I don't even fucking know why. It doesn't matter how good it is, it could be the best song in the world, but I have heard it literally a million times and it now sounds as good as nails on chalkboard to me.

As says the mood when this comes on in a club is totally fucking insufferable. It's always towards the end of the night too when all the indie cringelords and white thots are wrecked and with jelly legs. They all start screaming the lyrics badly at the top of their lungs like a pack of cats with broken vocal chords. It makes me want to die, I have to leave for a piss or a smoke every time it happens at a club or party.

I fucking hate the Killers. Fuck those cucks and their eternal indiefag anthem.

Dogshit song.

Not that I like this one, but I would consider it universal - RHCP Snow

My friends and I had a Mr Brightside drinking game in the UK. Every time you hear Mr Brightside in a bar or club, take a drink. We had 4 drinks from that game that night.

Yea. Fuck the killers.

>In the UK this song has been inescapable since its release day
That's the thing I've always found weird about this song. It's been maneuvering in and out of the UK Singles chart for the past decade at this point; it's arguably the most inescapable song in that country.

Attached: mrbrightsidechart.png (353x449, 20K)

protomen - the stand
had a whey_whatislove.mp3
gingers khan - moskayu

I’ve legitimately never heard this song in my life. I gotta start going outside fucking A

I don't like it ... never have. Pleb shit if you ask me .... just like OP aha!

this