What type of records and CDs will you be buying when you get your first Yang UBI bag?

What type of records and CDs will you be buying when you get your first Yang UBI bag?

Attached: 1552099398388.jpg (604x605, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mBNKUda-s6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

such a terrible meme lol
it's like they really don't know what inflation is

then explain why the boats floating then??? moron

Attached: D0t6foPVAAAyHxJ.jpg (816x684, 128K)

damn
i'm gonna kill myself now brb

will I have to pay taxes on my yangbux? Also, this is obvious voterbait. There's no way he or anybody would be able to make this work in america.

No taxes on the yangbux as far as I know.
God imagine all the records you could pick up with your yangbux

I'll probably just go NEET in some literally who town until he inevitably gets voted out after 4 years, assuming he even gets voted in in the first place. But believe me I'd buy physical copies of all my favorite albums if I had money left after the necessities.

Pretty shitty meme but at least it's against magatards

This. I will LITERALLY take anything that gets the f-ckin cheetoh out of office, I don't care I just want him GONE

Attached: trumphitler.gif (400x400, 1.51M)

Theres literally kids looking at this right now this is just normal to them

i'm voting trump now, just cause you fucks are so annoying

from the Yang official website:

GUN CONTROL
>have to register every firearm
>can not buy a semi-automatic rifle unless you've been licensed to own a pistol for 1 YEAR
>ban suppressors
>Ban high-capacity mags
>Require submission of fingerprints & DNA to FBI
>Anyone with a history of violence, domestic abuse, or violent mental illness would be restricted from gun license
>wants "smart guns" locked to fingerprint (guaranteed to make gun less reliable)
>implement a federal buyback program (for all the guns he will BAN)
Cuck Nuke Authority
>The power to launch a nuclear attack shouldn't rest with a single individual (wants VP & Chief of Staff to have say too. wasting time in a 6 minute response window)
POLICE "Fake News" & "Hate Speech"
>Introduce penalties for speech
FEDERAL JOURNALISM FUND
>Journalist bailout. Taxpayers forced to prop up dying newspapers and media with $1 billion in initial FCC funding
DIGITAL SOCIAL CREDITS modeled after Chinas system
>a REAL-LIFE Reddit-style karma/social rank that follows you all the way to the grave
PRO LGBTQ
>Sexual orientation & gender identity should be protected classes under the law, SAY MY PRONOUN OR JAIL!
OPEN BORDERS
>PATHWAY TO CITIZENSHIP for illegals. Anti wall.
DREAM ACT
>Fast-track Obama's DREAM Act and grant citizenship to millions of illegals
MUH WAGE GAP
>this faggot actually believes the wage gap exists "fight for equal pay"
UBI (universal basic income)
>UBI of $1k/mo will be wiped out by INFLATION. NEETS will barely afford to live & turn to crime to survive. You'll be unemployed & too poor to do ANYTHING but exist
PRO ABORTION
>Liberal judges to Expand right to kill children. Mandated free birth control (more gibs)
MORE GIBS for single parents
>further incentive the break down the of the nuclear family
PAID parental leave

BASED IDIOT

Attached: YANGGAYNG.png (898x538, 308K)

How poor do you have to be that $1,000 a month is a lot? Most retards would just blow that rather than invest it or save it and then they're just as poor as before. America doesn't have a poor problem, we have a retards that don't know how to properly budget and spend money problem.

More like a problem with rich people who dont know the value of a dollar who get ripped off for everything

Or just a poor people that place more importance on material goods, and other short term nonsense, than necessities. My coworker has had her electricity turned off multiple times (in case you don't know, this only happens when you don't pay 1 bill over a period of 2 months), but as soon as she got her tax return back, she had plenty of new clothes and multiple pairs of Jordans. She saw that money and thought of how she could spend it, rather than turn it into something more or at least spend it on something necessary. You can just claim this is a personal anecdote, but I've spent most of my life around going to school and working with poor people and the situations are usually the same. Very rarely do you find someone actually trying to do things right that still struggles to get by. Unless they have like 7 kids, then that's a problem they've created for themselves.

Damn this meme has really infested every board in some way shape or form

Really funny desu, i hope he runs indy

Do you own a golf cart?

Neither do you, apparently.

I SURE DO LIKE MUSIC

Lol no. I live a very average life, other than "collecting" instruments. I just know how to actually budget and don't waste money, other than instruments. You can try spinning things however you want, but it isn't a class issue, it's a financial educational issue. When we have 401k meetings at work, half of my coworkers, some over 50, have no understanding of anything being discussed. They think they can just give piss poor effort at work, spend without caring about the future, and then magically have a never ending supply of money in retirement.

Do you have a fender jazzmaster?

Negative. However, I do have a Jaguar.

youtu.be/mBNKUda-s6M

Is this you?

Import expensive City Pop LPs.

Attached: anime mariya.png (680x675, 691K)

Weezer

Attached: weezytweet.png (615x255, 43K)

It's literal propaganda and advertisement

>If Yang becomes president I can quit my job and play guitar all day on $1000/month

good deal

Attached: peperead.jpg (655x527, 64K)

Probably gonna buy some midi hardware

Attached: 1551772071826.jpg (1600x1067, 723K)

A literal tranny from discord.

So he's like Bernie 2: Electric Boogaloo. Interesting to see how this plays out.

Wow. Every single political position that takes no risks, ruins everything and courts total morons.
He should just change that whole thing to "Like Me Plox Every1"

>Open borders
You literally cannot have UBI and open borders, you WILL get flooded by lazy third worlders

shhh you're not supposed to think ahead

>posting the same flat out lies you spam on /pol/ hoping nobody will actually read his stances
Sad!
He doesn't want that. He literally wants any path to citizenship to take AT LEAST 18 years and wants to secure the southern border.