When did you realize pic related was a musically shallow dude psychedelics lmao album for pretentious pseuds?

When did you realize pic related was a musically shallow dude psychedelics lmao album for pretentious pseuds?

Attached: file.png (600x600, 770K)

MUSHROOM HEAD

WHEN I SAW

Haven't realized it yet. Still one of my favorite ever albums.

nobody listens past 3 minutes into halleluah

hopefully never

great album although Future Days is better

how can you not love that groove it only gets better

I can confirm I only pretended to like this 5 years ago when I was in my "I have to be a patrician" phase

That didn’t happen

Sorry to say it kids. It takes drugs to understand why tago mago is good

the piano in the middle of the song is the best part

you're missing out

I like tago mago and I have never taken a drug in my life. Sorry to say it, kid, but the drugs made you retarded.

Krautrock is the most overrated genre.

that would be hip hop

Hip-Hop has some actually memorable tracks.

so does krautrock. It's just 2deep4u

"Krautrock" doesn't exist and was a derogatory term used by British and American music """critics""" that couldn't deal with German rock bands making better music than their countries.

It still is one of my favourite albums. Nostalgia is a bad thing, but krautrock is one of those genres i wished they still made in this modern age

Those rhythm/drums are just unmatched man.

jaki liebezeit is maybe the best rock drummer of all times, but I'd rather listen to paperhouse -> mushroom -> oh yeah 3 times in a row than listen to that whole song. halleluwah is NOT how you do a nearly 20 minute track. how anyone can prefer it to like yoo doo right, which is probably the highest point of this band is beyond me

You may like it but you dont understand it

I still enjoy it more than you pleb

>removes Pekin O

Now it's a 10/10

for that you'd have to remove everything but oh yeah desu

not true

When I was 14, but then I grew up and learned to appreciate it.

That's the best track though?