ITT

Albums that have "unclicked" for you

Attached: have-a-nice-life-deathconsciousness-the-flenser_2000x.jpg (1200x1200, 325K)

vocals make me cringe now

Attached: lanadelrey-less-born-happy-birthday-to-lanadelrey-born-to-die-13068226.jpg (499x493, 80K)

so albums that took time to click and then unclicked or albums you just dont like anymore?
either way pic related

Attached: file.png (500x500, 367K)

either

Attached: JT6tTpg.jpg (700x700, 194K)

Sad!

It clicked hard for me when it came out and I was an edgy teenager. Then it unclicked a few years later because I felt it was a tad too pretentious for me.
Now I'm 27 and it's clicking harder than ever. It's weird man

I had pretty serious depression in high school and it was one of my fav albums of all time, I literally could barely stand to listen to a few minutes of it without beginning to tear up. Now a few years later I am in a better place in my life, and listening to it doesn't have nearly the same effect on me as it used too, it just sounds overlong and too dreary now

Anything Milo

Now that I'm no longer a teenager and haven't felt love for a girl in years, this albums lost its magic.

Attached: altglow.jpg (500x500, 122K)

Based late 20's doomer depression. Specially stronger if you're just wasting your time without doing anything good for you future.

Oh those things might no longer happen as often for me, but The Moon was one of my favorite tracks during a very fucked up time of my life and it still holds real feels to me, specially whenever I listen to it now and then
>I wen't back and wish I hadn't
>mfw

Attached: catfeel.png (200x200, 53K)

*wished

The Moon is still very beautiful to me as well. Along with I Want Wind to Blow and Samurai Sword. I hope to one day feel the same way about the whole album the way I used to.

I met Phil when he played in San Diego back in 2016 I think? Shit was sad. Genevieve had just passed and you could tell he was touring because he needed the money. I talked to him a little though and he told me his grandma was born in Coronado island and that he was gonna visit her childhood home after the concert.

Anything by Radiohead. They honestly used to be my favourite band as a kid, now I can't get through a full album without turning it off.

One of my few good/significant memories from the time I mentioned earlier was watching the sun come up as it was playing after a night of no sleep and it felt like Phil was telling me it was time to rest and that it was all gonna be okay, even if for a bit.
Damn was I sad nigga.

fucking hell I'd like to sit down and talk to feel over beer some day
Those feels/IRL shitposting quality can only come from fucked up/intense experiences.

bad bait ngl

Attached: Feelbob Feelpants.jpg (685x487, 59K)

Pretty much all of the Yea Forumscore. When I first discovered it back in 2011 it was great but it has since lost its magic with time and additional musical discoveries.

Attached: Coldplay_-_A_Rush_of_Blood_to_the_Head.jpg (316x316, 11K)

Definitely

Attached: CA7B617F-B8A5-4703-AF25-84F0D43DB11E.png (220x193, 79K)

Yea Forumscore used to have some significance for me as well, and some of my favorites do come from them, but Yea Forumscore was about the community at the time, and without that community there's something missing from Yea Forumscore that made it even interesting in the first place, despite being basically just an aggregation of all RYM/P4K/Scaruffi scores and a few memes.

I miss the Dicklick Brigade also.

Nah things are worse than ever now so it's only gotten better

everything by animal collective

anything by rage against the machine

depressing but true. their level of edginess was a tad too severe to exceed appeal after high school.

Attached: Opheliac Cover.jpg (600x600, 57K)

This one has been one of the only constants in a while for me, just the dread and nothingness isn't portrayed this well in anything else I've heard

I give this a listen every few months or so and always enjoy it, but never consistently replay it

>kanye unclicking

just throw kanye on in the car or whatever like 90% of any other hip hop, there's not really that much substance to it besides hype music.

Every godspeed album that isn't Yanqui

Attached: 7a24f00f63fb64dbcbef448aee25ddea.1000x1000x1.jpg (1000x1000, 126K)

What did you ever see in this? It's pretty overproduced and the vocals are unbearable

the opposite for me after I realized TMV are the only one of all those mdoern mainstream prog bands that knew what music is about

Maybe because he shilled this album to death on here - it's like 30% good music 70% filler. Also his depression is harder to take serious the more you get a view of his actual life.

Same as when it came out; Send it up and Black Skinhead are bangers, New Slaves is alright, everything else is trash. Also doesn't sound as modern and can't stand on merits of song writing.

Definitely has heavy production. But in a way that makes it feel more otherworldly and strange to me. Also I like the vocals.

How can this unclick for you? It's such a great album.

i listened to album in pic related one time and didn't feel it as much as Yea Forums had been saying

This happened to me too on the first listen tbf, I even giggled when the vocals came off on Bloodhail. But eventually the more I listened to it the better I got the atmosphere, so I guess it's just a question of time

All of Spacemen 3's discography has unclicked for me now, i used to love them but now they feel boring and dull. Same thing with Spiritualized

Gives me flashbacks of my cringy emo years where I made fan art of pic related

Attached: 7880B434-24EA-4969-930F-B3AE3BE5CE71.png (220x220, 48K)

lyrics that were mindblowingly profound to my teenage ears now resemble a first-year philosophy student's notebook

Attached: lateralus.jpg (450x450, 120K)

Anything by Black Moth Super Rainbow. Must’ve been the weed.

HAHAHAHA
Oh my lord. That takes me back.

This has clicked, unclicked and clicked again. Now I’ve just accepted it’s a really good collection of tracks that’s less than the sum of its parts. It’s extremely cohesive but also never provides any contrast or surprises. One track where he showed why he actually fell in love with her have been way better for not only the stone the story, but the tone, providing some well needed contrast. Instead he spend the whole time crying wich can be powerful in small doeses but altogether becomes a slog

Attached: A1CF057D-0E31-4FD1-B979-1BC78299FB0B.jpg (695x708, 202K)

Unclicked immediately the next day

Attached: R-1365910-1390282618-9468.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Her music is pure fucking garbage but would totally pound her and knock her up
6/10

It really is a 6/10

Attached: 25E815DF-FD06-4B5B-BD9B-CB46883F7DA9.jpg (820x820, 53K)

bardo pond.
thought their sound was unique at first but it gets old real quickly. their only good album is amanita.

Attached: 600x600bf.png (600x600, 661K)

this is actually interestingly produced and well composed compred to all other hot topic industrial

you sound absolutely insufferable

person pitch sounds like bandcampgarbage with all that obnoxious reverb, mindless repetition, and panda is at best a mediocre singer

this

yeah she turned out to be cancer

t. triggered soiboi