DON’T SMOKE

DON’T SMOKE
DON’T DRINK
DON’T FUCK

Attached: 995E93B3-ED7C-4F1F-A304-6AE4E118249C.jpg (220x330, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C06jAb-e_iU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly I have a lot of respect for straight edge people. Takes willpower

yeah imposing arbitrary restrictions upon yourself for the benefit of no one takes willpower

straight edge shit is so fucking stupid and is ruining hardcore punk.

That’s just being a Mormon

Did you mean to say that you ingest drugs?

How does a person not doing something impose difficulties on you, sir?

you know nothing of willpower.

Attached: phil_anselmo.jpg (379x581, 21K)

>Did you mean to say that you ingest drugs?

No, but I certainly fuck.

>for the benefit of no one
not smoking or drinking doesn't benefit your body?

>DON’T FUCK

uh i dont think anyone was questioning that one, kiddo

It takes willpower to not be a degenerate?

So you do partake in some arbitrary restrictions. Not all, but that's just another level of you being arbitrary.

See, by arbitrarily choosing which arbitrary restrictions to follow, and which not to follow...

Hero, man. True hero you are.

it fucks with people who wanna get high and go apeshit at "straight edge" gigs. i've been pressured into pouring out my beer plenty of times

straight edge people are self righteous cunts that should fucking kill themselves. i say that as a person that doesnt drink or do drugs.

Alcohol is in your veins naturally, you can ingest it in moderation wisely. Also, ingest marijuana, don't necessarily smoke it but then that will benefit you too. Your body stands to benefit from smoking and drinking.

Yep, and I fuck grown adults in the ass while I do so. Enjoy your voluntary celibacy lmao

I was straight edge until I was 26, currently drunk listening to Youth Of Today

I was simply pointing out your stupidity, and now you start telling me which hole you put your genitals in. I did not need to know that you choose to put your genitals in the same hole that excrement comes from. Nobody needed to know this.

lmao you sound like such a fucking prude. hit the weights and have sex nigga.

>I was simply pointing out your stupidity

No one asked and no one cared, pompous nobody. Unlike all those asses, which begged me to tell the world how well they had been fucked, while the excrement was coming out. It was a cum and shit show.

Nobody asked for your opinion either, but you don't see me chimping out over it like you.

Nobody asked where, exactly, you put your penis, either. You realize that I'm exactly as nobody as you are, considering this is an image board of anonymous people.

But perhaps those asses did, indeed, beg you to tell the world about your exploitation of them. You seem to be fluent in "ass".

After all, you've made yourself out to be one today, sir.

>sir

Attached: Smugwojaktipsfedora.png (640x540, 85K)

it really depends
if you think alcohol is patently disgusting, can't stand smoke, etc, then you're not really doing anything anyway

>you don't see me chimping out

Yeah I do that in the bedroom with my freaky bitches while you're crying and having feelings with other sober, sexless men lmao

>You seem to be fluent in "ass".

baby, me and an ass can have "deep conversations" that last hours ;)

That message was most certainly mildly illiterate.

Attached: 1514993413646.png (488x358, 180K)

Again, may I remind you that nobody has asked for this information.

May I also bequeath unto you that you have no acquiesced my sexual status either, but that you are entirely operating off of assumptions here. Quite a bit too much assery, I'm afraid, my good sir.

INDEED, INDEED, M'YES. My good sir.

There was an omitted comma after the initial preposition. Tends to happen when you have sex more than you talk to sober, sexless men in your free time. you have no acquiesced

That message was most certainly mildly faggy.

No it doesnt that guy isnt getting laid even if he wanted to

based

What was faggy about it? Please elaborate in detail--and don't tell me where you put your genitals, as I didn't ask for that.

Fine, I spread apart the cheeks and bury my nose deep in that ass first. You want to take a strong inhale with your nostrils against the flesh of the anus. Then you dig in your pointer fingers, spread the ass wide, but don't extend your tongue too far. You want your tongue outstretched to give it a strong lick, but still retracted enough to maintain some dexterity. You don't want your tongue flailing wildly, it's a tool to use for mutual pleasure. When you get it all wet and nice, have them take the poppers and your tongue will slide in so far, you're basically penetrating their ass with your tongue. Wash that ass, rinse that ass, and repeat until your face and their backside share an identical odor.

>ewwww, mommy! the mean drug addict on Yea Forums said the thing about butts again!

So you're obsessed with asses.

I don't see how that makes me a fag.
I think you're just talking about yourself here, faggot.

>I think you're just talking about yourself here

Well yeah, I've been going on about my sexual encounters and proclivities. I obviously wasn't talking about you. Calling you a fag is easy: You have never had sex with a woman, and you hang out with men who specifically don't have sex with women. If you guys had any sense, you'd be fags lmao

I've had sex with lots of women.
I was simply pointing out the logical inconsistency of the man criticizing whatever this "straight edge" is.

I have absolutely no ties to any of this. I don't know what straight edge is about.

If you had actually read the messages this far, you'll realize that I have omitted absolutely no information about myself. I've just been laughing at the guy that's clearly trying to be edgy on an anonymous image board where nobody gives a fuck.

I have been sprinkling my messages with stuff like "sir" fairly repeatedly.

Apparently none of this dawned on you. I could care less what you do with your sexy time, but you sure seem to have a thing for asses.

You keep calling others fags...

It's just kind of obvious to everyone where you stand.

Attached: 1481816418854.jpg (300x260, 29K)

>I've had sex with lots of women.

Said every man who's had sex with lots of women and then insisted it on the internet with a parody of a nearly decade old meme

>It's just kind of obvious to everyone where you stand.

Immediately behind someone on all fours?

Those freaky bitches gonna fuck your life up.

You can't joke it away, dude.
I'm not trying to be mean. The pain just doesn't go away when you make a bad sexual joke.

Nobody bought your charade in the first place, and nobody found that funny. Just leave now, let them have their thing.

>I have absolutely no ties to any of this. I don't know what straight edge is about.

I love the idea that some guy was talking about ass a lot and you decided to act prudish about it to lead to a situation where they assume you're straight edge as well (and wtf is this "idk what straight edge is" when OP literally explains it in 6 words?) so you can play this trump card, but then they still don't care and carry on about ass.

So you're keeping track of how old the memes are. I had no clue.

Now we know who spends their 10 years of free time on here.

Whenever you talk, you're only omitting information about yourself. When will people realize this?

I'm just not involved in any of it. I get your point. I'm not part of the culture. This is what you were assuming.

Joke? Dude, I love ass, and idc how much sex you think you've had, it hasn't been as good as me + ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=C06jAb-e_iU

>So you're keeping track of how old the memes are

Yeah, I'm of legal age to fuck so I have the concept of numbers and the passage of time as well as a familiarity with the social climate of this environment (Yea Forums/mu/)

>This is what you were assuming.

Yeah because no one has names so it's easy to assume when you're in a sea of anons that two people who aren't the same user are making the same posts. Idc, meh, I'm user as well so why care? There's no stakes to any of this.

Speaking of stakes, I want to impale an ass with my tongue about now.

Why can't we all just agree that ass is great?

This one most certainly has a rebellious streak in him.

I'm rebelling against undergarments, expose the cheeks already.

Look, I found a playmate for you! Both of you are interested in ass. Also, both of you have asses! How wonderful, now you can rump around in the playpen with each other!

Just stay away from me.... I don't like where any of this is going.

I know that the split in the middle between our posts might imply otherwise, but like two cheeks on one ass, both posts were by one ass, me.

So you're just alone.

I'm sure everyone's enjoyed the read so far. My pleasure, truly.

I think everyone sees exactly what's what, and where rebellion ~in general~ gets you. It's the weaker side of the argument every time, whether you choose logic, morals, or any other facet of life. Rebellion has 1/3rd of the strength.

It's quite funny how I can simply step in to a thread, and try to point out where one man is being illogical (like a woman) and then promptly be called faggot 5 minutes later. I don't even need to know anything about the subject matter.

Consider this a soliloquy. Don't respond - I won't be here anymore.

Attached: 1479741540916.jpg (400x400, 115K)

holy shit you are so faagy

2/10 would never eat your ass

>im not like the other straight kids teehee

why are they anti-sex anyways?

>chimping out

is that racist?

Don't fuck because most women are whores and worthless. I see photos of bands with groupies and think if one of these women came up and tried to touch my dick I would beat the brakes off that bitch. Women usually aren't even really fans.

that's very shortsighted

rip user

Attached: 1552072362516.jpg (600x900, 86K)

YES DON'T ((BREED)) ONIONS, ABORTIONS ARE PUNK AS HELL