I don't get it. It sounds like generic indie rock but there's something so off about them...

I don't get it. It sounds like generic indie rock but there's something so off about them. Is the catch that they're autistic? Are they just pretending to be generic as some kind of joke? Is their entire career basically a more subtle version of Blur's song 2?

Attached: 1540003547170.jpg (1400x1388, 96K)

island in the sun is the only good song in that record

would you still like it if it werent for the cute puppies in the video?

Most mysterious band ever.
First album was a genius Buddy Holly tribute.
Second album was weeb indie rock.
Third album was catchy pop.
The rest is shit.

Maladroit is better

green is like their 9th best album

it's a catchy song, yes. sad and happy at the same time.

i didn't know it was an album i just googled the name and posted it. but apparently they have albums for everything on the color spectrum so that confirms my suspicion that they're on the spectrum

Green is literally a calculated experiment

After the failure of Pinkerton, Cuomo decided to write songs by the numbers, that's why most of their songs post Pinkerton sound off, they have no vision directing the songs, there's no goals, they are just songs made to be popular and that's that

Red is their best album.

blue is the only good Weezer album because its the only one where they're genuine. from there, it's a downward spiral in which rivers sounds more and more desperate for attention with each record. now he's nearing his 50s and still sings teenage indie flotsam.

Based and redpilled

red is their most genuine

>now he's nearing his 50s and still sings teenage indie flotsam.
Don't get how people can say this and then when he tries to get away from that, you tell him to go back to making songs like he did when he was younger.

I wonder what would've happened if Pinkerton was well-received.

Look up Rivers's project Homie. That's what would've happened

when he tries to get away from that he starts making even more pandering embarrassing electropop young people music

Have you even listened to maladroit or red?

yeah, i like them both

have you even listened to raditude, pacific daydream, the teal album, or the black album?

> the teal album
Can't take you seriously now

why's that?

Why would you include a cover album with their actual albums?

I love weezer and i think they should hang it up soon but they know how to stay relevant some how

the africa cover was probably the most popular thing they did since the red album

Attached: weezer.png (807x473, 363K)