Death grips were origina-

>death grips were origina-
youtube.com/watch?v=18bMtR-7q3Y

Attached: 51-xTv%2BksBL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B179i79LtkA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UgVlyrupu34
youtu.be/-vouBbsQZQU
youtube.com/watch?v=cOUIq6V5MjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nobody ever claimed ride was the first black man to scream on electronic glitchy hip hop beats

death grips is better than this

they did it betterand they're still alive and kicking, not sure why're speaking in past

This is really, really bad.

this is like the worst song on this album
this one is better
youtube.com/watch?v=B179i79LtkA

So are the Death Grips, so...

This. Shove it up your ass OP

Imagine being so insecure about your own taste in music that you feel the OP's post as an attack you HAVE to defend yourself against. You are all pathetic.

>IP counter didn't change with this post
why are you talking about yourself in the third person? it's clear to made this thread to project a past opinion you had before you discovered this song and thought making this thread would stick it to dg fans but ended up embarrassing yourself

>why are you talking about yourself in the third person?
I'm the OP you fucking moron. Just how fucking retarded are you holy shit.

>it's clear to made this thread to project a past opinion you had before you discovered this song
I just stumbled upon this song and shared it because I thought it was a fun track. I had no idea I was going to be meet with a bunch of insecure guys who get offended at people comparing their favorite band.

>but ended up embarrassing yourself
Do you even read yourself? You are fucking pathetic.

Seriously, get out of here, this site is clearly causing you serious issues.

uh sorry but you seem the most riled up dude

i just think that song is really, really bad

you sound like you have major issues in your personal life that you're working through in this thread lol

>I'm the OP you fucking moron. Just how fucking retarded are you holy shit.

idgi, he asked why you're talking about yourself in the third person, and if you're OP then you absolutely were ("you feel the OP's post as an attack")

so, he's retarded for identifying something which you have confirmed? huh?

>I just stumbled upon this song and shared it because I thought it was a fun track.
yeah i'm sure starting the thread the way you did that was your intention. you sound unhinged and mentally insane so i'm going to unwatch this thread and leave. bye faggot

>yeah i'm sure starting the thread the way you did that was your intention
Imagine getting offended over an innocent meme.

It's not offensive, you have a repugnant demeanor that naturally leads to people avoiding you in social circumstances. You didn't accomplish anything by being such an undesirable social partner.

Why are you so mad mate? Divine Styler is babby's first obscure noise rap

how is this him being offended? just a neutral refutation of your claim. it seems your subconsciously applying acrimony/hostility to the replies in this thread. are all your responses just projection of your own deep seeded beliefs? were you once that death grips fan who thought they were original for the wrong reasons? see a therapist I think it will do you some good

I shouldn't have quoted that guy. The rest however were just being retarded.

i just think it's a bad song, what's so retarded or insecure about that? idgaf if Death Grips isn't original, I already know about Dalek, k-the-i???, B L A C K I E, Saul Williams, etc, but Saul Williams and Dalek have good material

ur just extra hostile man

>ur just extra hostile man
I am, but because you are all retarded now. The OP was not hostile in the slightest.

>The OP was not hostile in the slightest.

why are you talking about yourself in the third person?

OP = Original Post

>OP = Original Post

why are you talking about yourself in the third person?

stop talking about yourself in 3rd person we know you're samefagging retard

lol, name 10 opscure noise rap artist right now

its not better. its run dmc with reverb.

Or original poster. It can be either. Let’s see what you said it as
>the OP's post
>I’m the OP
So you said it as “original poster,” but not you’re saying you meant it as “original post”

So, the OP as in Original Post wasn't hostile in the slightest (altho it really was), but the OP as in Original Poster is a sad, hostile little man

SEETHING /R/INDIEHEADS DIVINE SYLER LOVING CROSSPOTER

>SPPONFEED ME ;(((((
HAHAHAHHAHF UCKING FAGGOT

GO BACK

WE DONT LIKE YOUR KIND AROUND HERE

you must be the OP because you're seething rn

lol, name 10 obscure noise rap artist right now

>the OP as in Original Post wasn't hostile in the slightest (altho it really was)
lmao are you for real hahaha

i'm shitting on divine syler for being shit cunt how the fuck am i op?
no because your dirty grubby faggot ears and personality listening to them and enjoying them will make me like them less

This guy sucks worse than B L A C K I E, this shit sounds so low effort, or it makes the people who made this sound retarded. Death Grips has good production and they use reliable pop music techniques generally, that are combined for the angry sounding music they make.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UgVlyrupu34

This is more akin to a predecessor to DG if anything, as one of B L A C K I E's tracks that isn't rushed dogshit.

>i'm shitting on divine syler for being shit cunt how the fuck am i op?

There are so many protagonists in this manga, it's hard to keep track of the diverging narratives.

His further responses validate that characterization.

>DUDE REPTILIANS FUCK DA GOBAMENT
take this alt-right shit back to /r/indieheads
sneed
sneed

I don't even know what that means.

That's that good shit. Much better than this Divine Styler.

>I don't even know what that means.
SNEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LYKA LI KEY YEAH LIKE A LIL KEY YEAH

FIRST FOUR WORDS AND THEN BAD WORDSR

oh apparently "sneed" is a word sad old men who are going to die before me use to call someone a nerd

hahahaahahaha

Yes, I laughed too.

sneed

What happened to mu
divine styler used to sit alongside Dalek, dg, clipping, blackie etc as accepted and regarded hip hop with experimental or noise leanings, nothing new under the sun
Now you're all just discovering him?

you think you're talking to the same people that you originally were when you discovered Yea Forums? the average Yea Forumstant leaves this place within 2 years of posting. the ones that stay are usually extreme loners with no career or social prospects on the horizon. you're talking to generations that are younger than you. it's like being held back for 5 years straight then wondering why the other people in your class are asking questions you already know the answer to

>Now you're all just discovering him?

no, they left and then these people came and now these people are discovering him

Yea Forums the website stayed but Yea Forums the community left years ago, mostly due to suicide or to avoid criminal convictions

anyways that song really is trash

the music video for this song is super underrated

youtu.be/-vouBbsQZQU

youtube.com/watch?v=cOUIq6V5MjU

I remember this meme

Crazy to think that this was released on a MAJOR LABEL

>released in 1992
>came out on a major label

weeeeew the world wasnt ready for this album

ITT: OP has a mental breakdown

Attached: file.png (367x401, 165K)

>the ones that stay are usually extreme loners with no career or social prospects on the horizon
damn this is accurate

why the fuck are people so offended in this thread. lmfao this album is actually incredible. also dalek is better than dg