Winecore

Attached: 03A8FFFE-7202-43DC-A33F-170C99C06B83.png (1000x1000, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YDWEz1mia1I
youtu.be/rdsc-UxaJT8
youtu.be/Fm_jUemGcw4
youtu.be/MExfaB-emH0
youtube.com/watch?v=MJIXDOVRtVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=YDWEz1mia1I

Attached: 1538865764884.jpg (1210x881, 361K)

youtu.be/rdsc-UxaJT8
youtu.be/Fm_jUemGcw4
youtu.be/MExfaB-emH0

Attached: 1420355639160.gif (1395x476, 236K)

any songs for my ex who drank 10 bottles of vodka while i was away once for a week (he's still kicking)?

>Yea Forums: REEE WEED REEEE
>also Yea Forums: lmao I'm such an alcoholic

Andrew Bird - Thrills
Fire On Fire - The Orchard
Elysian Fields - The Afterlife

youtube.com/watch?v=MJIXDOVRtVk

animal man album

Is this wino-core or wine-aunt-core?

i used to down entire bottles of wine while listening to my Sunn O))) vinyls

>Drinking wine straight out of the bottle

Holy shit, if you do this don't fucking talk to me. True degenerate behaviour right there.

who /sauvignonblanc/ here

I feel like such a pansy for only drinking wine and not being able to handle hard liquor

Pls no bully

>I feel like such a pansy for only drinking wine
t. American

Can any of you retarded yanks explain to me why wine is considered feminine in your backwards, small-minded country?

I'm a spic

There is literally zero point in drinking wine if you are not enjoying the smell/colour/flavour experience. If you just want to get fucked up, buy hard liquor. It's cheaper and you can get way more drunk off of it. Plus if it's too intense for you you can mix drinks. Don't buy a single other bottle of wine unless you are going to enjoy it properly you faggot fuck.

Wine is fucking disgusting

literally pleb

>implying Latinos don't make up a 1/4th of the American population

gooncore?

Attached: 81nFaQDzqPL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 337K)

Alcohol is the thinking man's drug of choice.

Degenerate.

motion picture soundtrack

>Have benzo addiction and stop taking them so you have a massive GABA deficiency - you'll retain your muscle control and your sense of time/Proprioception
>Take a dose of Risperidone to block ethanol from flooding your dopamine receptors
>Take antacids
>Take N-Acetyl Cysteine at megadose to protect your liver (taking NAC after alcohol does not protect it)
>Drink two litres of water, large dose of caffeine, a multivitamin, a big meal

Go to the most shittiest dive of a pub dressed as the most faggoted pussy nerd imaginable, turtleneck sweater is a good idea. Pull up a stool with a bunch of fat hard cunts line abreast and order shots of clear spirits in quick succession and don't stop. You'll start getting 'wahey m8 not on the carpet alright' and 'you're gonna be sick as a dog m8' but just keep going. Make conversation with anyone at hand to show you're fully compis mentis but also be autistic and don't lower the pitch of your voice or limit your vocabulary - use unnecessary thesaurus words and when you go for a piss you'll have precise motor control when walking and appear completely sober. Eventually you'll get past John Bonham's death-dose, still sober and all the fat cunts drinking their piss beer will be really jealous at you drinking lots of the overpriced token of masculinity legal government-taxed drug and they will loudly order more alcohol to try and compete and be incapacitated in short order and they'll start getting aggressive. Eventually the barman/maid will tell you that you've had enough to pander to the fat cunts - make the case that you're not causing any problems, it's them who are causing the problems and you're perfectly sober "Oi you fwuuuuckin what m8?" Time to start sublingualing tactical benzos and have your Katana ready for unsheathing: "I can drink more alcohol than all of you" you must say in the gayest most well-educated city people accent possible. Say 'What is your problem!!!" and "Get a brain!" no swearies allowed.

Attached: 1536536328131.png (542x616, 34K)

My man.

Yea Forums isn't a single person.

>not getting wasted on cheap boxed wine
NGMI. Slap the bag bitch

Attached: about-house-blush.jpg (577x649, 75K)

Attached: a4087775263_10.jpg (800x800, 124K)

How can you actually manage to drink that disgusting shit?? Just buy some coolers if you want some garbage artificially enhanced with sugars.

I think it tastes fine and it's cheap and it gives me my favorite drunk feeling. Friends and I knocked back tons of bags last summer. Just sitting around the cabin floor passing and slapping the bag.

You realize you wasted a ton of money right? If your only aim is to get drunk, like I said, just get hard liquor, way more alc for your dollar and if you are too pussy to drink it straight just mix your own drinks. It far away beats the hangover you get from sugary alcohol drinks, especially that box wine stuff that is artificially sweetened with added sugars. I stand by my statement that if you are not drinking wine for the flavour/smell/color experience you shouldn't be drinking wine. That company has made a fortune selling bastardized """wine""" to morons like you and it's kind of sad to see such a beautiful art form as wine making get debased like this. But whatever, keep wasting your money if you want faggot. have fun "slapping the bag"

>someone is having a good time in a different way to you
>uh you're having fun WRONG

Well you might be able to understand, I have a deep love and respect for wine and wine making, but seeing it be disrespected with these disgusting box "wines" on the market and making a killing off of ignorant people is kind of frustrating and saddening. There is a long and storied history of the art of wine making that you have absolutely no recognition of or respect for.

I don't know if you can relate, if you have ever seen something you love very dearly undermined like this, but it's a pretty frustrating and annoying experience. Yeah maybe you are just "having fun" but you are being unwise with your money AND drinking disgusting shite marketed as "wine," going around calling yourself a wine drinker, it's just really obnoxious and annoying.

You're thinking of morphine

if you live in a disgusting country it is