People aren't slandering Honeybee

>people aren't slandering Honeybee
>report thread
Grow the fuck up

Attached: 52080733_2314359972181853_5499305567799214080_o.jpg (960x1200, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yb8oUbMrydk?t=99
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good. Mods are realizing you're just shitposting. Fat fuck faggot. Kill yourself already.

Grow the fuck up

There will never be anyone that's such a piece of jealous shit than you on here.

How does It feel to be drunk all the time? How does It feel to be an actual loser piece of shit who is unemployed and shitposts all day on Yea Forums? You're 28 years old. Pathetic.

Honeybee here, this song hits me hard and makes me think about her.
youtu.be/Yb8oUbMrydk?t=99

>I wanted you, I needed you
Oh-oh, to make me better

How does it feel for you to have a grudge for years of your life on one of the shittiest forums on the internet and go out of your way to slander and misinform people about someone because you are jelous that Brandon is more liked, and has more popularity than you over a stupid meme that'd never actually ranslate into real life? Then actually threaten him and say you want to fight him over this dumb shit irl? and youre going to ridicule him?

fuck off brandon

cat got your tongue or are you building up a response to the post where you blindly attack him and his character and not even knowing him outside of the internet? and you have this false sense of superiority that people would laugh at and mock in real life over?

This is not about popularity. You're just mentally ill making these stupid threads because you're an attentionwhore and you're lonely as fuck dude. Spam threads are against the rules and there's zero discussion about the band. It's just /Brandon/ general cos you're needy and bored. Can't wait until you finally get permabanned.

What do people think of the single with Marshmello?

It sucks ass, just like Brandon (aka you).

It's just meme's on the internet and you're looking too far deep into this. calm down, realize it's just one big joke and get your panties out of a bunch

There's zero discussion because you spam and de-rail threads that are talking about Lauren/CHVRCHES in anyway and relating it to Brandon and using it as an excuse to run your mouth about him. While the fingers point at you when anyone with any bit of common sense would mock you and your dumbshit over this. Ok, he is known by Lauren herself, so the fuck what?

F-FIGHT ME BRO

Could Montie sink any lower?

Pregnant Lauren

>actually wanting to fight someone over "muh popularity" on Yea Forums

Attached: c2702cbff565e0d190bb9559ab5dbc7a.jpg (407x400, 27K)

lmao no, the thing goes like this, you start these threads because you are obsessed with Lauren, not the music itself. You know well you reply to yourself and bump the threads with "bb :3" to annoy other anons. These threads are always like this. You love attention because no one gives it to you irl, it doesn't matter if is negative or positive.

Now please, drink yourself to sleep ir kill yourself, fatass. No one likes you here.

No one cares Montie, I'm still going to post CHVRCHES threads until you finally go away and stop slandering me for no reason. Fuck your popularity contest.

What do yall think about the new single? :3

>same IP
lol you're pathetic

Enough. Grow up and let this bullshit popularity contest die already.

kys fatty

PREGNANT LAVREN NOW

I was actually mocking you, it's weird to see you insulting and defending yourself at the same time now. Dude, Montie, you're fucked.

basado y mamilipistilado

>t. brandon replying to himself
Pathetic fatty.

I WANT PREGGO LAVREN

GIVE PREGNANT LAVREN WITH BIG TITTIES

P
R
E
G
N
A
N
T

PREGNAAAAAAAANT LAAAAVVVREEEEEEENNNNNN

pregnant brandon

PREGNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT BB :3333333333

he already is lmaooooo

>the whole brandon and lauren thing showed you that the 6 degrees of separation thing is real and not just a meme

okay brandon

>ywn have brandon gf

i'm not brandon lol

I want lavren to sit and fart on my face

after eating taco bell

Brandon fucked up, and he's being watched

How would Yea Forums react if Lavren announced she was pregnant with Brandon's baby?

the forum would crash from all of the immediate traffic

even if they were dating it'd probably crash the forum

>turns out "honeybee" is actually how lauren called brandon in bed
I can't believe teenage lauren was this cute.
And brandon should end his life because of fucking up.

>ywn sting lauren's flower with your honeybee

I don't know about all of that now, but she actually did give him that pet name

the only source we have of this is just ONE person that happened to personally know both brandon and laura.
brandon denies any of that but it's just because he'd rather be seen as a simple loser than someone who actually fucked up this hard.

whos laura?

lauren lol my bad

OH NOONONONONO

Attached: brandon.jpg (960x540, 310K)

oh yes yes yes yes. that there is brandon. the one who fucked up with lauren forever.

go to bed dude

seething brandon

stop