Brand New

What are Yea Forums's thoughts on Brand New?

Attached: 13f74c28-18b5-4d0f-aedc-ace1fc3b0757.sized-1000x1000.jpg (800x383, 45K)

They’re pretty old

Get this sex offender shit out of here

Old as in dated musically or old in general?

Jesse Lacey is a rapist

People loved this album before Jesse got metoo’d

they sexually abuse girls and young women. FUCKERS

(You)

Kys

Simply from a musical perspective, The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me was a great album

Pretty great. Your Favourite Weapon is pretty generic pop-punk but has a couple of good ones. Deja Entendu is a weird middle child that clings too tightly to the roots of the last album which really detracts from it, but it's still enjoyable. TDAG has been discussed to death and back but for good reason, it's the stand out in the catalogue. Daisy is great since it's basically taking all the highs/abrasiveness of TDAG and cutting out most of the other stuff, while Science Fiction does the opposite (for the most part). Science Fiction also really shows how much they've matured.
My favourite tracks:
>YFW: Seventy Times 7
>Deja: Play Crack the Sky
>TDAG: You Won't Know
>Daisy: At the Bottom
>SF: Waste

CANCELLED

>the lead singer sounds like THAT
I listen to fucking snowing but holy shit Jesse Lacey's vocals piss me off more than anything

Attached: 1479718280324.jpg (427x427, 21K)

great band, excellent album

This guy gets it. Great band. It was neat kinda growing up along with them and watching them progress.

Both

pretty bad imo

brand new what?

seething snowflake

Probably the only non cringe "emo" band

They btfo roasties so they’re a-ok by me

Interesting production, great guitar work, emotional but mature lyrics, evolving on every single album, and now a soiboi repellent. Don't really see what's there not to like, too bad every thread about them gets derailed
>YFW: The No Seatbelt Song
>Deja: Okay I Believe You
>TDAG: Limousine
>Daisy: Noro
>SF: Out of Mana

This

Based taste
My choices would be mostly the same except I might switch out Limousine for Degausser