m.soundcloud.com/thechokers
soundcloud.com/imbred/friend
soundcloud.com/yggymakesmusic/sets/crab-tree-island
youtube.com/watch?v=x_DSlFRnY8A
soundcloud.com/mileycurseword/space-cowboy
themusick.tumblr.com/post/179981139783/mileycursewordinterview2018
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

m.soundcloud.com/imbred

Done with self shill threads all I want is to be supported and create art mu is full of assholes except for the people who post in these threads.

Attached: IMG_4899.jpg (120x119, 11K)

NEW TRACK BOIII

soundcloud.com/nateohji/dungeon-plants

>chill hop
>boom baps

ʳ ᵃ ʷ ˢ ᵃ ᵘ ᶜ ᵉ

Attached: A2CBF4FE-E5FD-46A4-8994-B3A8FB3E95BF.jpg (373x373, 35K)

soundcloud.com/saftb69

>electronic
>beats
>synth

reccing this

Attached: avatars-000411886347-4fo3b6-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 38K)

soundcloud.com/poppurlieu/water-in-the-image-of-a-god

>experimental a cappella
>w/ lyrics
>dark ambient
>world
>sound collage
>drone
>goes from a very small place to a very big place across its run time

Attached: 1548821614272.jpg (396x396, 42K)

>Done with self shill threads
>creates this thread to shill himself while calling everyone on Yea Forums assholes
toppest of keks

soundcloud.com/distantfw/aurora-prod-distant-shimohira

>new
>ambient
>song

Attached: Untitled design(4).jpg (1400x1400, 3.06M)

soundcloud.com/gregor-mcmurray

EP March 22nd

>dance
>chill
>cool

recs

Attached: march ep flattened.jpg (3000x3000, 2.35M)

soundcloud.com/therealyunglildylan/everythingfades
>real fake emo

Attached: EVERYTHINGFADES.jpg (956x1022, 1.06M)

You're out of tune in almost all of your songs.

And this is very true.

OP is out of tune in almost all of his songs. It sounds like shit. Do what you want, but there are objective means in music such as staying on beat and hitting the notes.

soundcloud.com/th3-j3st3r/albums

Me ^
Self shilling, just like every artist has to.

awful

wow, this is worse than the dude you're talking shit on

soundcloud.com/prismadoll

>Plunderphonics / Neo-Psychedelia

Just ordered something really silly and niche online to help finish an upcoming track

Attached: Prismadoll Profile Photo 2.png (1390x1390, 767K)

OP, is that you?
And I'm not talking shit. I'm stating fact.

I didn't post that
My guitars probably out of tune in that it's not perfectly In standard tuning but it's in tune with itself

>My guitars probably out of tune in that it's not perfectly In standard tuning but it's in tune with itself

Attached: images.jpg (258x195, 7K)

this is okay until the vocals come in... Jesus Christ

Dude, you totally posted that.

I can see that there are numerous artists in this thread that can stay on fucking tune. In fact, all of them are in tune. You are not.

And you totally did post that. You're lying about your guitar, just as you are lying to yourself. The guitar really isn't the only thing that's out of tune. You aren't hitting the notes with your voice.

Again, I'm not saying this to be mean. I'm not talking shit. I am simply stating fact. Everyone can hear it. They are just too polite to tell you the truth.

soundcloud.com/nekuros/moon

Attached: moon.png (340x340, 347K)

Play the 5th note on the low e string n it matches the open note on the a

A is 440hz or some shit maybe my a is a little off idk but the rest of the strings are off by the same degree

soundcloud.com/treesonthemooon/external-drive
NEW TRACK
>electronic
>synthwave
>EDM

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 12.41.25 PM.png (984x980, 1M)

soundcloud.com/franklanmusic/impel
>Bass
>orchestral elements
>Vocal chops and synths

RECS

Attached: 0510C263-684E-4B2D-A52A-6475E498BE6E.jpg (2449x2762, 3.17M)

I honestly didn't post that I'm never critical of people's music if I do t like something I keep it to myself

And idk if the notes I'm singing line up to a scale or whatever bc I don't use those but I'm hitting the notes I wanna hit

You did post that. You're the only one that's delusional enough to think that.

How do I know? You're the only one hitting the notes you want to hit. Everybody else here is clearly hitting the notes in the chromatic scale. I.E: the 12 defined notes that actually exist in reality.

What's worse is that you're lying about it, just like you're lying about your fucking music to yourself.

UPDATED VOCALS

You will love

>Will return all likes comments and follows

Lonely man song :'(

soundcloud.com/father-artois/feels-like-a-kiss

Attached: dddddddddddddd.jpg (188x269, 12K)

Believe what u wanna believe I love everyone and I would never call someone else's music shit

ur close minded if u think music has to line up to scales or whatever music is just vibrated air and sound were all free to vibrate it how we want to if u don't like my music don't listen to it

soundcloud.com/user-992454654/mon-son-et-lumiere

>funky
>indiepop
>alternative

Producing other peoples tunes for a change - its still unmastered so sound quality isnt 100%
let me know what you think. will come back later with some recs/reviews

Attached: valley of the dolls pic10.jpg (251x201, 9K)

Yeah, I'm also closed minded when it comes to mathematics. 1+1=2.

Second, I wasn't talking shit. I'm simply stating reality. Your music is shit. I did not make it shit, it simply is.

Do you see me ragging on anybody else's music? No.
Why? Because they're in tune and on beat.

In fact, I'm incredibly open minded as long as people stay on beat and in tune.

Nobody else here has claimed that comment:
You're the one that keeps referring to what I'm doing as "talking shit". It has to be you. Are you too scared to own up to your own comment on an image board? I'm not angry. Fisticuffs will not be pulled out. I'm truly, truly only saying this to help you. You're not sane, quite clearly.

just added some new works in progress
check like or whatever. i'll do the same

soundcloud.com/ivlyy

recs:

Attached: bonescovmamskull.jpg (630x800, 70K)

Proof I didn't post that if I did there'd be a you

I agree I'm out of time but music isn't maths those notes clearly exist bc I'm hitting them and they're the notes I wanna hit

Attached: IMG_5355.png (640x1136, 115K)

soundcloud.com/galantron/what-i-like

>Dance
>Electronic
>Progressive House
>Synthwave Inspired

reccs

great as always. a bit too much compression on the mix, but otherwise super fun track

dude I love your stuff, minimal but very well produced and fun to listen to, one of my favorites off of mu. When's the next track coming out? I wanna hear more from you!

Attached: Galantron.png (736x736, 263K)

ok, I gotta say, it was me who made that comment. I am DEFINITELY not the dude who's completely off pitch and a blatant nirvana ripoff but at least I can pretend to like nirvana

This guy makes madness. This is a soundtrack for caveman schizophrenia.

soundcloud.com/notevenadoctor/desert-apples

>Ethereal Instrumental
>Kalimba/Wooden Flute improv
>African rhythms
>Analog Synths/Digital percussion fuckery

Attached: herma.jpg (320x778, 35K)

trash

soundcloud.com/georgemellonc/knowledge

I just listened to this one. But its fucking dope. The stark lead over the arpeggios n' shit. Awesome.

thanks man! I'm glad you liked it

soundcloud.com/therealyunglildylan/u-dont-know-nothin-prod-fishnarc

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 10.08.24 PM.png (328x271, 109K)

All right. I retract it. Now it's all out.
You two enjoy each other.

I still don't know if you are actually autistic or just the best troll on mu. Why don't you wanna learn to sing? You are completely off key and off beat. This may be enjoyable to you, but to other people it sounds like shit. Stuff like trout mask replica is chaotic but it has an order to it, your stuff is just chaotic because of laziness. The drums sound ok on your tracks cuz you're not the one doing them. The guitar tone is horrible, mix is fucking disgusting, it's like I'm listening to a phone recording of a guitar with a drum loop over it. I can't listen to your music, it's just bad man, I'm sorry.

>I agree I'm out of time but music isn't maths
yes it is, this just shows how much you don't actually understand about music

>those notes clearly exist bc I'm hitting them and they're the notes I wanna hit
they exist but they sound like shit because there is no order to them. Some notes sound good when played in a certain order. That's called a scale. Maybe you're just a tone deaf retard. Sorry

soundcloud.com/eriatarka209

Have you not been keeping up with the ongoing conversation?
He is delusional.
Even his #1 fan agrees:

soundcloud com/eriatarka209

soundcloud.com/aaabbbccc-4/massthetixs

digital aliasing noise

Attached: nike1.png (2286x2481, 978K)

soundcloud.com/waynewalkermusic/mortal
>pop
>punk
>funk
>project coming soon with all new tracks

Attached: mortal cover.jpg (912x912, 173K)

Idk ur entitled to your opinion I wish I could sing better but I can't, all I can say is if u don't like my music just don't listen to it. I'm just Tryna make art art is subjective and I enjoy creating it. I do know scales but I don't use them when I write here's how that goes:

>play chords until I find a riff or something I like
>artistically screech over it until I find a melody that I like with no fucks given f it's in key or conforms to a scale
>add words
>send to an edrummer who tolerates my rhythmic retardation

Idk I love making music and sharing it if u don't like it that's totally fine just listen to something else it's a big world with lots of great art and I just wanna be a part of it

into it

How do you wanna be a part of the ''artistic world'' when you're too lazy to learn how to sing properly. You're like a bootleg version of a bootleg version of nirvana. You do yourself man, but have some realistic expectations that you're never gonna be a good musician unless you actually try to improve. I love making music too, but I try to learn and improve with each song I make. I can understand the point that you might wanna make music to yourself, if that's the case. I make music that I wanna listen to, I listen to my own music all the time, sharing it with other people comes after that for me. But if you're trying to make music that you think other people might enjoy, then let me tell you you're on the wrong path buddy. No one wants to listen to that cancer you make.

Idk I like it if u don't ur entitled to ur opinion
I don't wanna sing like celine dion or whatever
I don't think sounds have to conform to preconceived notions of what music is nothing wrong with following the book or whatever but I just wanna do me

See, OP, your conflict avoidance does not make you less shit. In fact, you post your "artistic screeching" on here, and waste everybody's time by doing so.

Whatever if u don't like my music don't listen to it and I meant to type autistic screeching

Dude, don't bring celine in to this. You would KILL to have her voice, and everybody knows it. I would kill to have her voice, and I can stay in fucking tune.

Self shilling again:
soundcloud.com/th3-j3st3r/2-picturesque-love

Attached: joker2.jpg (1033x931, 139K)

so much drama on the shill thread...
>not part of the dispute
>kiss and make up like good fags already

Nah not saying she's a bad singer she's amazing at what she does but that kinda thing is boring to me and wouldn't match what I'm Tryna do at all. I was using her as an example of a good singer

You just called her a boring singer. Then you call her a good singer.
Dude, whether you like her music or not, she's a very good singer.

See, now you're talking shit. Why? Because it's not fucking true.
When I tell you that your music is shit, I'm only doing so because it is the correct label. Your music is objectively shit. This isn't a matter of taste.

You do the kissing.

Shilling myself again:
soundcloud.com/th3-j3st3r/7-stone-heart

So you're trying to be bad on purpose?

I didn't say she was bad? Good can be boring sometimes bc good musicians are a dime a dozen
No but I did my best but singigs like my last priority. Things I consider myself in order are a songwriter first, a guitar player second and a singer third. I wish my voice and production were a little better but they are what they are

soundcloud.com/electrospinner2/rockin-chair-carmichael-1929

>Jazz
>Steel guitar
>cafe ambience

Attached: mio.png (300x300, 114K)

damn dude I've been just checkin the thread cuz of the autist, but this is great. That slightly detuned piano sounds so cozy. The guitar tone is great, and the bassline is very soothing.

christianmcdepression.bandcamp.com/album/the-breakup-album

> emo revival
> gloom folk / folk punk

recs

Attached: IMG_0121 (1).jpg (750x1000, 170K)

Good musicians are not a dime a dozen, especially not top-top-tier like Celine. What the fuck are you on about? No wonder you can't sing, you're too busy rationalizing why Celine Dion "isn't all that."

Just admit to yourself that your singing is shit, and nobody wants to hear it. Now go take a pitch test, and work on your pitch along with your vocals.

To be honest, I don't think your guitar riffs are too bad, they're just not on beat and correctly in tune. They're decent riffs, but you need to work on the BEATS and TUNES part of everything you've got going on.

It's just kind of an insult to everybody here when you're the worst musician by far, and you seem to be just fine with yourself. Just fine with saying that artists like Celine Dion are a dime a dozen. No, they are the 0.0001%. That is reality.

so still seething then
gotcha

Attached: pepepissed.jpg (250x242, 7K)

I didn't mean to say celine was bad just that it's not what I'd listen to she's amazing at what she does
I think classical is boring too that doesn't make Mozart bad maybe I worded it badly
I alread explained that working in keys or whatever is restrictive to me I like my melodies
I know I'm not the best singer but like I said my song writing is more of a priority to me

m.soundcloud.com/thechokers

The way you keep reframing everything is retarded. STOP. YOU ARE LYING TO YOURSELF.

Listen to this: soundcloud.com/imbred/friend

Tell me that all the comments aren't simply sarcastic people making fun of this man? They are.

I'm just responding with my honest thoughts and Tryna explain my side. I get a lot of comments both positive and negative (more negative) but IDC what haters say imma just do me n follow my dreams no matter what.

soundcloud.com/yggymakesmusic/sets/crab-tree-island

>psychedelic beats
>future garage
>samples
>weirdo music

i fuck with this heavy

Attached: CrabTreeIsland_Final.jpg (1600x1600, 3.29M)

But your thoughts are contradicting and ever-changing.
A man does not have contradicting and ever-changing thoughts. A man sees things for what they are, and sticks to the truth. Come out of your fucking shell. Your conflict avoidance does not make you a better person. What makes you a better person is standing on a firm, solid foundation, so you don't have to keep "tryna" explain things, and end up lying in the process.

Indeed, you'll see how terrible the world truly is once you come out of your shell. You'll see that most of the positive comments you have are actually sarcasm. In other words, they're just people saying the opposite of what they truly mean.

This one's for you: youtube.com/watch?v=x_DSlFRnY8A

Believe what u want I'm just being me with everything I do and say. Is that your song? Cool song. If u don't like my music or me just don't listen to it. All love

And he pussies out.

All I said was I just wanna be myself
I don't care what people think
I don't care what people think I should do
I just wanna make my art and express myself and if u don't like the vibes I put out then that's totally cool
I'm doing this for me

Thanks, man. Glad you liked it.

(also wtf are these guys going on about Celine Dion? Jesus.)

Attached: 1454891737580.jpg (301x267, 25K)

Apparently OP thinks artists like Celine Dion are a dime a dozen.
I told him that is not true, regardless of what you feel about her music, she's somewhere in the top 0.0001% of singers worldwide.

Now listen to OP's songs.

This man is not trolling, I assure you.

This is me:
Obvious troll. Make like a chip and dip dude

This is sick. Way too good for this thread

Really digging your most recent track. Beautiful synths, progression, mixing, etc. Glad (and kind of surprised) you like my stuff. Working on some new tracks right now and will hopefully have something new out soon

omg stop derailing the thread no one wants to listen to OPs shit. you're giving him exactly what he wants– attention. he doesn't listen to anyone's advice just ignore him and let him rot.

He's not trolling. You don't troll for 2 straight years.

I'm not giving him what he wants at all. Back me up or sit silent like the rest of the people.

appreciate the comment homie, i'm diggin those rhythms

I'm not gonna back you up. You're just as stupid, if not more so. You're talking to a brick wall trying to get him to understand he's shit. He never will, he literally just wants attention (which you continue to give him) and if you can't see that then you're equally delusional.

No. You're clearly too autistic to see that he pussied out of talking to me.

Does this look like he's engaging with me?

I think you have a fundamental issue with understanding that this man is serious. The reason he doesn't understand that he's shit is because he doesn't understand that when people are giving him "complements", it's sarcasm.

Second, I doubt he wants the attention and light I'm shedding on his music. Again, he's not fucking trolling. When will you understand this? When will your social retardation cease?
Bat for the fucking team or go whine somewhere else.

you obviously have nothing better to do with your friday night so im done responding to a total jackass. i wasnt the guy who said he was trolling. i honestly dont give a fuck if he is or not. have fun with your diagnosis of morons on the internet. you belong together

Then you shouldn't have replied in the first place. Don't go leave in a fit.

ebin thread

I'm not sure if I wanna post music in this thread. Though entertaining discourse, it tainted the music-sharing aspect.

then why even say anything? stfu inbred

Nah. Not the autist you're looking for. Just some random Yea Forumstant. Maybe we have an inner imbred in us all and you don't wanna accept it.

soundcloud.com/mileycurseword/space-cowboy

>I return all feedback on Soundcloud!

Like Comment Share Follow etc.. If you enjoy it!

Read my interview:
themusick.tumblr.com/post/179981139783/mileycursewordinterview2018

I AM MILEY CURSEWORD, LET'S BE A WOODWORM, BUY GUYS! :)

Recs:

Attached: 43350068_269905543718966_5374493335329082671_n.jpg (1080x1349, 125K)

I thought this thread died a long time ago.

Looks like we're keeping it alive.

Also, I think imbred started a new thread here:

Attached: 1489166638477.jpg (459x600, 31K)

yea that sounds like something you would say you conceited cretin